Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (15082 Views)

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

Re: ... by Safari29: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.

there is no single lie in what the op posted. U are a disappointment

Re: ... by Pataki: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
PDP, GEJ, APC, & GMB Internet Warriors. All of you are the same, and I despise you equally. You fight each others' lies with more lies.

I utterly despise you as well. You are nothing but a snake, well raised in deception. Your general lousy and ignorant statement as quoted above clearly indicates that you have nothing to say to counter the facts stated in this thread.

Where is your proxy Ngwakwe? undecided

Re: ... by arewafederation: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Never, i'm of same opinion, most of the people ranting here daily will do worst if they have the opportunity, you know what hypocrisy is?

If your party impeach defecting law makers in edo state house of assembly, forgetting freedom of association and you do not condemn it, but you come out to cry fowl because pdp ask tambuwal to resign for defecting or face impeachment.

If you see only see corrupt politicians in a certain party and when they defect to your party they become saint forgetting their crimes,

the list of hypocrisy practiced by PDP/APC bootlickers on this forum daily is endless, which makes seun 99.9 % right and banicasta even deserve to apologies to him. On cement reduction thread this morning, someone called it a political move by pdp to get votes, but same person won't call the reduction of LASU fees a political move.

I share the same sentiment with seun, does that make me a PDP apologist?

Arguments for or against any political party should be based on facts and interlectual discuss and the op has in so many occasions outwitted his political adversaries in this respect.

Taking this topic for instance, none of the PDP fans have made any relevant comments to debunk the issues raised by the op.
If truey the points raise are Lies, somebody shoud give us proof.

You may not be a PDP apologist for having the same sentiments, but seun has never hidden his disdain for GMB/APC and love for GEJ/PDP.

The aim of all this discussion is to enlighten the people on the choices they make in electing their leaders. We all want the best for this country and it wil be unfair to build the basis of our campaign on Lies and deceit.

My love for APC is not for selfish reason because I stand to gain nothing directly from any of the candidates, but if APC fields anyone who based on available facts is not fit for the position, I won't vote for such candidate.

Re: ... by brownlord: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

And who is your preferred candidate and reasons?

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
3. "MUSLIM VOTE MUSLIM"
What They Tell You:
They tell you that Buhari asked Muslims to vote "only" true Muslims in 2003 polls.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that President Jonathan went to Redeemed Church in 2011 to seek Christian endorsement, and was "prayed" for and endorsed by Pastor E A Adeboye on behalf of RCCG Christians

They won't tell you that Christian Association of Nigeria instructed "believers" to vote Christian candidate Jonathan in 2011.

They won't tell you that CÀN have become a defacto mouthpiece of Jonathan.

They won't tell you that General Muhammadu Buhari never appointed the National Supreme Council on Islamic Affairs by proxy or any guise while he was in power for 20 Months like we see today between GEJ and CAN

WHAT ELSE?
They won't tell you that Buhari crushed the islamic fundamentalist maitatsine insurgency within few months when he was in power.

They won't tell you that GMB cleared our debt within few days of coming to power.

They won't tell you that the economy was improved to a significant proportion and indiscipline was quelled under his watch.

WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF BUHARI?
According to Obasanjo, the PDP is afraid of going to jail(for corruption) should Buhari get elected.

VOTE General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015.
VOTE APC 2015

I really don't know why you have to lie in order to sell your candidate, Buhari, to people. Instead of telling us what are his plans, you continue attacking GEJ with outright lies and deceptions. Most often, I don't like commenting on some issues but the way you stand truth on it's head is alarming. I don't know where you get your information from but let me answer some of the lies you, APC and Buhari supporters keep shoving down our throat.

1. Boko Haram is not politically motivated, at least you can read the submission of Ahmad Salkida. So for me, saying that APC or PDP are sponsors of Boko Haram is just playing dirty politics with a very serious issue. Rather than coming together together to eliminate those evils, we keep making a child play out of it. https://www.nairaland.com/1977631/explosive-ahmad-salkida-reveals-what

Even Boko haram is PDP or APC sponsored, who sponsored Maitatsine? These are fundamental groups and they need no politician. As for the $9.3 million, I guess you know better than the SA government who after thorough investigation released the fund back to the Nigeria government. Why would an important security matter be discussed in the house and open to the public??

2. You keep on talking about the same issue which have been dealt with before. I will borrow the submission of atlwireles "You are not worth my time, how some of you, try to wish the past away is really disturbing. You are quoting a columnist to challenge a study from the library of congress. Helen Chapin Metz, ed. Nigeria: A Country Study. Washington: GPO for the Library of Congress, 1991.
http://countrystudies.us/nigeria/30.htm" F[b]rom the link, it was clearly stated that Buhari did indeed started the process of registering Nigeria to OIC. you have not provided any prove or link to disprove this, yet you keep pestering us with your lies.[/b]

3. This is the highest of all lies and cheap propaganda! I challenge you to provide us evidence of GEJ, CAN or Pastor Adeboye asking Christians to vote for Christians only. When has it become a crime to pray for those in authority? Even the Bible commanded us to pray for the leaders.
Until you provide us evidence anybody other than Buhari asking for one religion to vote for that particular religion, you are on a long time and may I remind you, you can use what others said to hold GEJ accountable so don't bring Asari or Edwin Clark into this

4. The crushing of theMaitatsine group didn't start with Buhari, infact the main leader of the group was killed in 1980 and they experience their major casualty during the time of Shagari. They kept moving from one state to another and by 1985 they moved to Cameroon.

5. This is the biggest lies APC and Buhari supports have been telling (the exception maybe that Buhari built 2 refineries in 20 months). Again, I challenge you to give you a report of Nigeria debt profile when Buhari left office. Which debt did Buhari clear?

When Shagari was overthrown in 1983 by Buhari led coup, Nigeria's external debt was $14 billion, by the Buhari left office, the debt has risen to $19 billion.

This from the Nigeria's Debt Management Office (DMO) "The debt stock therefore increased with leaps and jumps, even when no new loans were contracted. Nigeria’s external debt stock till 1977 was less than US$0.8 billion. Beginning from 1978, the external debt stock began to grow astronomically, rising from US$0.763 billion in 1977 to US$5.09 billion in 1978 and U$8.855 billion in 1980, an increase of over 73.96 percent between 1978 and 1980.
By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985. Correspondingly, the debt stock as a percentage of total export earnings and GDP rose to uncomfortable levels of 154% and 24 %, respectively." http://www.dmo.gov.ng/ardrnigeriaexternalanddomesticdebt.php or page 6 of this research http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/viewFile/670/647

Please tell us which debt Buhari cleared and I will give you details of what happened with IMF.

6. What economy grow under Buhari? disengaging 250,000 workers as soon as he assumed office, freezing the salary of lecturers and doctors? operating a budget deficit. What exactly did he do?

It is high time you stop deceiving people with your lies

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by brownlord: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pataki:

I utterly despise you as well. You are nothing but a snake, well raised in deception. Your general lousy and ignorant statement as quoted above clearly indicates that you have nothing to say to counter the facts stated in this thread.

Where is your proxy Ngwakwe? undecided

stfu and learn to respect people's opinion, he has said nothing but the truth

Re: ... by hazyfm: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

Keep reasoning like your dog

Hahahahahaha...
ALL MEN ON THIS FORUM ARE EQUAL
Seun this is just an atom of what GEJ gets every 2 seconds

FREELAND...
Re: ... by Pataki: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

stfu and learn to respect people's opinion, he has said nothing but the truth

Browngoat, if you had respectable elders at home, they should have rightly trained you on how not to display gross stewpeedity on the internet.

So many brainless kids on this forum these days. undecided
Re: ... by brownlord: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Safari29:

there is no single lie in what the op posted. U are a disappointment

The comment may not be for this thread in particular, but he's right about the politicians and hired internet thugs
Re: ... by brownlord: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pataki:

So many brainless kids on this forum these days. undecided

Coming from a confused ,senseless lout paid to launder the image of already dented politicians on the internet.

Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

And who is your preferred candidate and reasons?

GMB...because he is intelligent,discilined and honest.
Re: ... by brownlord: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

GMB...because he is intelligent,disciplined and honest.

Don't go there please

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

Must you insult?? For the fact that you provided no evidence to your lies, they are nothing but cheap lies. I guess you are trying too hard to be that popular guy in school but you must tone down your insult. If someone says you are lying (of course you are lying), you don't shout, just provide evidence to shut the person up (of course you don't have any evidence)

Re: ... by viczing(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
1.VIOLENCE/TERRORISM
What They Tell You:
They tell you that General Buhari is a very violent man, that he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and APC is a muslim brotherhood party.

They won't tell you that Alhaji Lawal Kaita, the man that vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 was/is a PDP Chieftain and BoT Member.
They won't tell you that these BH indicted people are in their party, PDP:
Senator Zanna: BH Terrorist was arrested in his house in 2012. The terrorist was/is nephew.
Senator Sheriff: He's the alleged founder of BH, and appointed Haramite Alhaji Foi as commissioner for religion when he was Governor.
Senator Ali Ndume: He was indicted by a Haramite Spokesman of being their sponsor, he admitted that he had exchanged phone conversation with the terrorists in October, 2012. He even said VP Sambo was aware.
Chief Azubuike Ihejirika: immediate COAS and Abia Gov Aspirant under PDP, he was indicted by Davies.

They won't also tell you that it was PDP members that made sure the Senate probe on the $9.3 million arms deal never sailed through.

They won't tell you that till date, no prominent APC member have been fingered or arrested in BH activity.

2. ISLAMIC AGENDA:
What They Tell You:
They keep telling you that APC is a proIslamic party and GMB is a muslim fundamentalist.

They won't tell you that it was a PDP BoT Member and Chieftain IBB that signed Nigeria up for OIC in January 1984.
They won't tell you that President Obasanjo attended OIC meeting when he was in power.

They won't tell you that Jonathan was the VP when Yaradua renewed Nigeria's OIC Membership in April 2009.

They won't tell you that President Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC 2013 Islamic meeting in Cairo, Egypt.

They won't tell you that their National Chairman is a Muslim, while the APC's is a practising catholic.

They won't tell you that GMB never participated in anything OIC while in power as Head of State.

So seun never ban you....your time is ticking janjanweed

Re: ... by hazyfm: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:

[size=18pt]NO! SEUN'S ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN HACKED.[/size]. SEUN CAN'T MAKE SUCH COMMENT

If Seun actually made this comment, then i think he should be banned from Politics section and be allowed to only comment on Pets section.

Re: ... by brownlord: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
viczing:

So seun never ban you....your time is ticking janjanweed

ban him for what?
Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Don't go there please

Why do you think he's not intelligent?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Sheun you are a shameless dolt and an embarrassment to users of this forum. You call the content of this thread lies when you have no clue of your country. Seun, you should hide your head in shame.

Chei! Barcanista,hope you haven't been banned? This one too much for Oga o!!

Re: ... by Pataki: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

Coming from a confused ,senseless lout paid to launder the image of already dented politicians on the internet.

Listen browngoat, you strike me as a kid. Brainless and clueless like President GEJ. In all your ramblings on this thread, you have made no sense, not even for once.

Go back home and ask any of your respectable elders (if you have any) to stfu. Manner-less boy.

The truth will continue to be said on this forum - Goodluck Jonathan is out to balkanize Nigeria!
Re: ... by LagosBoi2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun may never allow this kind of thread to make frontpage. It's not pro saTANist
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pataki:

Where is your proxy Ngwakwe and Obinoscopy? undecided
Fixed!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=18pt]NO! SEUN'S ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN HACKED.[/size]. SEUN CAN'T MAKE SUCH COMMENT

If Seun actually made this comment, then i think he should be banned from Politics section and be allowed to only comment on Pets sections.
Re: ... by brownlord: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
arewafederation:

Why do you think he's not intelligent?

because he is not, it's better we don't talk more about it so we don't end up fighting over your preferred candidate, i agree he maybe honest and incorruptible since no corrupt charges levied against him, but still not going with him.

If apc give him or kwakwaso the ticket, i won't be voting next yr.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
Chei! Barcanista,hope you haven't been banned? This one too much for Oga o!!

not at all
Re: ... by EldaTimba(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Barcanista, you are a disgrace to yourself. When on earth did Addeboye endorse GEJ? Your lies cannot save your already failed master. He has failed, he will fail and continue to fail.

Re: ... by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun:
You're 50% right. APC supporters filled with hypocrisy. This man(in arrow ) did everything he did as an Apc governor, senator. Just recently he joined PDP. Today, they've included him as alleged boko haram supporter, something the failed to do when he was in APC. If Buhari joins PDP today, the Start agreeing with what we've been saying about him.
So unfortunate.

Re: ... by opiaoku: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Your vote doesn't count

Yes I'm a Bokoharam kingpin. I wish I could just get you so I can cut your hands off. grin

so do your you bastard nonentity beast
Re: ... by EldaTimba(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
datolee:

I really don't know why you have to lie in order to sell your candidate, Buhari, to people. Instead of telling us what are his plans, you continue attacking GEJ with outright lies and deceptions. Most often, I don't like commenting on some issues but the way you stand truth on it's head is alarming. I don't know where you get your information from but let me answer some of the lies you, APC and Buhari supporters keep shoving down our throat.

1. Boko Haram is not politically motivated, at least you can read the submission of Ahmad Salkida. So for me, saying that APC or PDP are sponsors of Boko Haram is just playing dirty politics with a very serious issue. Rather than coming together together to eliminate those evils, we keep making a child play out of it. https://www.nairaland.com/1977631/explosive-ahmad-salkida-reveals-what

Even Boko haram is PDP or APC sponsored, who sponsored Maitatsine? These are fundamental groups and they need no politician. As for the $9.3 million, I guess you know better than the SA government who after thorough investigation released the fund back to the Nigeria government. Why would an important security matter be discussed in the house and open to the public??

2. You keep on talking about the same issue which have been dealt with before. I will borrow the submission of atlwireles "You are not worth my time, how some of you, try to wish the past away is really disturbing. You are quoting a columnist to challenge a study from the library of congress. Helen Chapin Metz, ed. Nigeria: A Country Study. Washington: GPO for the Library of Congress, 1991.
http://countrystudies.us/nigeria/30.htm" F[b]rom the link, it was clearly stated that Buhari did indeed started the process of registering Nigeria to OIC. you have not provided any prove or link to disprove this, yet you keep pestering us with your lies.[/b]

3. This is the highest of all lies and cheap propaganda! I challenge you to provide us evidence of GEJ, CAN or Pastor Adeboye asking Christians to vote for Christians only. When has it become a crime to pray for those in authority? Even the Bible commanded us to pray for the leaders.
Until you provide us evidence anybody other than Buhari asking for one religion to vote for that particular religion, you are on a long time and may I remind you, you can use what others said to hold GEJ accountable so don't bring Asari or Edwin Clark into this

4. The crushing of theMaitatsine group didn't start with Buhari, infact the main leader of the group was killed in 1980 and they experience their major casualty during the time of Shagari. They kept moving from one state to another and by 1985 they moved to Cameroon.

5. This is the biggest lies APC and Buhari supports have been telling (the exception maybe that Buhari built 2 refineries in 20 months). Again, I challenge you to give you a report of Nigeria debt profile when Buhari left office. Which debt did Buhari clear?

When Shagari was overthrown in 1983 by Buhari led coup, Nigeria's external debt was $14 billion, by the Buhari left office, the debt has risen to $19 billion.

This from the Nigeria's Debt Management Office (DMO) "The debt stock therefore increased with leaps and jumps, even when no new loans were contracted. Nigeria’s external debt stock till 1977 was less than US$0.8 billion. Beginning from 1978, the external debt stock began to grow astronomically, rising from US$0.763 billion in 1977 to US$5.09 billion in 1978 and U$8.855 billion in 1980, an increase of over 73.96 percent between 1978 and 1980.
By 1985 the debt profile had deteriorated seriously due to persistent inability of the country to meet its external debt service obligations. This resulted in mounting arrears and unmanageable growth of the debt stock relative to available resources. The external debt stock, which was about US$8.855 billion in 1980, grew to nearly US$19 billion by 1985. Correspondingly, the debt stock as a percentage of total export earnings and GDP rose to uncomfortable levels of 154% and 24 %, respectively." http://www.dmo.gov.ng/ardrnigeriaexternalanddomesticdebt.php or page 6 of this research http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jpl/article/viewFile/670/647

Please tell us which debt Buhari cleared and I will give you details of what happened with IMF.

6. What economy grow under Buhari? disengaging 250,000 workers as soon as he assumed office, freezing the salary of lecturers and doctors? operating a budget deficit. What exactly did he do?

It is high time you stop deceiving people with your lies
Watch them as they avoid this post like Ebola. They sell lies and repackage old lies for campaign. They have failed, and will fail.

Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

because he is not, it's better we don't talk more about it so we don't end up fighting over your preferred candidate, i agree he maybe honest and incorruptible since no corrupt charges levied against him, but still not going with him.

If apc give him or kwakwaso the ticket, i won't be voting next yr.

You agree he is honest and incorruptible but won't vote for him. What kind of president will you vote for?
Re: ... by Gh0stFreak: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

look at this frustrated b@stard,insulting someone who is a whole lot better than you in every single aspect of life,what did seun say that warranted this kind of psychotic outburst from you?
are you mentally deranged or what?

look here you son of a wh0re,we all know that you have personal problems on your mind,so i'll advice you to find solutions to your problems instead of coming to this site to display your ever escalating level of stupid1ty,bitterness,id1ocy,frustration and fo0lishness for all to see.
or better still,you can add a nice dose of insecticide to your meal,so you won't have to worry about your pathetic life and problems anymore.

Re: ... by brownlord: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pataki:

Listen browngoat, you strike me as a kid. Brainless and clueless like President GEJ. In all your ramblings on this thread, you have made no sense, not even for once.

Go back home and ask any of your respectable elders (if you have any) to stfu. Manner-less boy.

The truth will continue to be said on this forum - Goodluck Jonathan is out to balkanize Nigeria!

I doubt if your father is know in your village or street, son of wise king solomon, your father with his wealth of wisdom is headed by a clueless and brainless man, don't you think you need to ask him how come he could not even become a village head or Councillor when a brainless man is governing him?

with the bold part of your statement calling him brainless and president in same sentence, and you are still writing garbage calling someone manner-less while you use same hand to insult a man that is older than you, 100x better, richer and powerful than your father and father before your father, he's capable of wiping your entire generation out of the surface of this earth within 24 hours, do you still think you are sane?

is my comment on this thread to fault/validate the ops opinion? yes/no oponu

Re: ... by arewafederation: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
opiaoku:

so do your you bastard nonentity beast

What is my goat looking for in this thread? angry

Nigeria Hires US Oracle Corp & Microsoft Corp To Save Costs & Fight Corruption / Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81