Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri (6235 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:
Abeg go and sit down. Picture or no picture, it does not take away the issue of some nigerians being refugees in their own country. I rebuke you to stop playing down the gravity of this issue. You and you cohorts are responsible for the stupidit...y we are experiencing in this country. Out of your sheer selfishness and wickedness, with a view of keeping your respective jobs, you ignore the enormous pains our northern brothers and sisters are going through. If only they can trade places with you and your wicked lots, would you come up here to say this?

I do not support any political party, both your boss Jonathan has failed us in all respect. He does not need to be the cause of an issue but as president the buck stops at his table. He is responsible for the safety of all Nigerians and even those aboard. In Jonathan, we have witness unprecedented increase in corruption and mismanagement - even Jonathan himself proudly said that public theft or stealing is not corruption.

Jonathan is the most insensitive president, in the plight of issues and also the unresolved kidnap of over 200 young innocent girls, this president continues to pursue his selfish political ambition (wickedness is all I call this). This same man promised us steady power supply, a tall dream yet to materialize. Rather than make significant progress in governance, our president indulges in petty things such as power tussle with governors and other politicians alike e.g. Tambuwal. What a show of shame for a man who calls himself the Nigerian President.

Only wicked souls will say Jonathan is the best we deserve, only wicked and selfish souls like you will continue to sing the praises of an inept president who stumble into Aso rock and power. All we get from this wicked government are terrible lies and deceit, lies from every sector. Lies about the economy, lies about chibok girls, lies about cease fire, lies about boko haram, lies about power, lies about procurement of arms in South Africa e.t.c
+799,135, 999 Likes!!!

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

That someone's father did not build a house is not an excuse for a 50 year old man not to afford a bundle of zinc.

Our past leaders are not the ones "forcing" Jonathan to collect $1,000,000,000 loan to spend on Fake Cease fire agreement with Fake Boko Haram shocked
stop showing ur ignorance or dumbness here. was the money meant for cease fire negotiations?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
mr man, u already said u don't know of a better candidate. so why not make do with what u have now till u see a better man?

If Jonathan was just only a corrupt leader, I would say ok. However, Jonathan is not only corrupt, he does not have or know what it takes to lead over 170 million people. He has been hijacked by sycophants and false praise worshippers. Hence, I will choose a corrupt leader over a Jonathan even in my dream - it is that bad.

Jonathan promotes and represent pettiness, mediocrity, ethnicity, ineptness and resource mismanagement.

10 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by nigerianvenom(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:
OP and Reno, show us the link where anyone in APC release that photo. So if Nigerians newspapers attach pictures to their News Stories, it is now APC? If you have picture from any Newspaper, write them and stop disturbing us with Jonathan's Cluelessness and Failures.

keep celebrating mishap and thinking u are scoring political point.u might be a victim someday

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
If you are going to lie...at least put a bit of intelligence into it.

Everything about this govt reeks of mediocrity...everyday, they keep pushing moderate Nigerians towards the opposition party.

7 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by egift(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
stop showing ur ignorance or dumbness here. was the money meant for cease fire negotiations?

Did Jonathan not pay the negotiators and those that scammed him by telling him they will release the Chibok Girls for him. Or are you telling us they were all risking their lives for free?

Tell that to the trees.

When Jonathan was asking $1,000,000,000 loan, he stated it is to fight Boko Haram and for the rescuing of the missing Girls. Since Jonathan has not bought any visible military hardware we all can see, it is safe to say either he eat it or used it to bribe the fake Boko Haram members who promised to get him the ChibokGirls.

Please can someone shout Clueless!

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

If Jonathan was just only a corrupt leader, I would say ok. However, Jonathan is not only corrupt, he does not have or know what it takes to lead over 170 million people. He has been hijacked by sycophants and false praise worshippers. Hence, I will choose a corrupt leader over a Jonathan even in my dream - it is that bad.

Jonathan promotes and represent pettiness, mediocrity, ethnicity, ineptness and resource mismanagement.
OK....suggest someone....I may change my stance

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by egift(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
nigerianvenom:
keep celebrating mishap and thinking u are scoring political point.u might be a victim someday

@Bold:
The question you should be asking is why is Jonathan always causing mishap and making it very difficult for his thugs to defend him.

Nigerians do not want further MISHAP, we are sending the Zoologist Home.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

Did Jonathan not pay the negotiators and those that scammed him by telling him they will release the Chibok Girls for him. Or are you telling us they were all risking their lives for free?

Tell that to the trees.

When Jonathan was asking $1,000,000,000 loan, he stated it is to fight Boko Haram and for the rescuing of the missing Girls. Since Jonathan has not bought any visible military hardware we all can see, it is safe to say either he eat it or used it to bribe the fake Boko Haram members who promised to get him the ChibokGirls.

yes Nigerians in their cluelessness voted a clueless one to lead them
clueless one leading clueless people grin

4 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
OK....suggest someone....I may change my stance

PDP has nominated Jonathan as their sole candidate - so that party is a no go area for me. I shall wait to see what the opposition has to offer. If I have no degree of trust, I shall keep my vote just like I did in the last election.

6 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by ba7man(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
berem:
you think they don't know the true situation of things? They are only trying to play ignorance just to prove their oga is a clueless personified dunce.
Am highly disappointed at OcheJoseph knowing the fact that his own state is also prone to boko haram attacks.
Very sad!
seriously, I now know exactly what's holding this Country back.

Well, water always finds it's level, that's why I automatically tend to drift towards a side of the fence.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

PDP has nominated Jonathan as their sole candidate - so that party is a no go area for me. I shall wait to see what the opposition has to offer. If I have no degree of trust, I shall keep my vote just like I did in the last election.
APC will give it to either GMB or Atiku or surprise us with Tambuwal......so what's ur take?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
This Reno is so foolish. I had expected him to publish the real and true Mubi pictures.
Very useless thing.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
nigerianvenom:

If all you think is about scoring political point - then you my friend must be blind. There is no point to make here. The Chibok girls are very much missing, maybe many of them are pregnant. Mubi was ravaged by Boko Haram and thousands were displaced from their homes. Soldiers are running away from battle front to Cameroon and our president is moving millions of cash in dollars to South Africa to buy arms from black markets - maybe from the criminals that killed the South-African goalie.

These are all facts - is there any political point to score here?

5 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Adminisher: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mr Omokri, be careful as people are now more likely to post pictures from Adamawa which will paint a more pathetic picture than this ordered migration.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by ayukdaboss(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

Tell that to the trees.

CLUELESSNESS angry

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by ayukdaboss(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was expecting the idi0t to post the real pictures since the ones in circulation are fake.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Lordlexyy: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
mr man, u already said u don't know of a better candidate. so why not make do with what u have now till u see a better man?
Mr. lekkie, are you not even ashame of yourself with your comments? You are so insensitive. You under play the gravity of the security situations on the alter partisanship. What is leadership without security guarantee? I must confess that you guys have totally lost it with the way you make flimpsy excuses for the gov't for gross failure. You can't continue pointing accusing finger on an imganary 'enemy' when the real situation is facing you. If in your mind you felt this pdp gov't is the best we can boast of, you are most miserable of all men. Note, it is not a personal attack on your person, but a generalisation of your idealogy and partisanship.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
APC will give it to either GMB or Atiku or surprise us with Tambuwal......so what's ur take?

You are forgetting other political party - remember there is a Chris Okotie grin I wonder whether he is tired of contesting again.

Back to your question, Buhari is being flaunted to be incorruptible - I doubt this because it is so hard to find an incorruptible Nigerian. However, he seems to be decisive, out spoken and must understand that if he wins all eyes will be on him in terms of eradicating corruption from this country.

Since being out of power, Atiku seems to have changed his views and still trying to change the perception Nigerians have about him. Maybe he is yet to acquire more wealth or he longs for the privileges and power that accompanies the role of the Nigerian president. However, I find him to be more intelligent now. He also seems to be the most experience out of the lot.

Tambuwal, a clever lawyer. Quiet but outspoken. He looks appealing but I am not convinced he will deliver. He probably might be a figure-head for political godfathers.

Kwankwaso, in him I find a rash ambition man who is very much the typical nigerian political seeking for opportunities to fill their houses with gold. I do not trust him.

I will eliminate both Tambuwal and Kwankwaso because they are the average Nigerian Politician - the average nigeria politician is one who is after gold for himself and his friends and do not care about the masses.

Apart from Buhari signifying less corruption, I do not see any other appealing qualities in him. I also doubt if he would be able to eradicate corruption because he is no longer a dictator anymore and corruption is now institutionalized in this country - all thanks to Obasanjo and Jonathan. I can also confirm to you that corruption does not stop economic developments and progress. It may slow it down in some sectors but it does not stop progress e.g China. I do not see Buhari chasing an aggressive economic reform programme.

Finally Atiku, Atiku seems to be most experienced candidate in terms of decision making. He has been Vice President for 8 years and also a founding PDP stalwart before being chased away. He has engaged in a re-branding strategy by appealing to the youth via embracing social media and attending youth forums. He has also employed a team who has been working on his agenda. His main agenda is creating more employment opportunities for Nigerians. However, he also appears to be bitter with Obasanjo, Jonathan and some political PDP stalwart and may waste national resources on a vendetta drama. In him we may find another Obasanjo - out to eliminate foes in order to secure their position and possibly an economic boom - like the telecommunication and banking era. However, corruption may not decline

so if Atiku wins the primary, I may vote for him
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Mr. lekkie, are you not even ashame of yourself with your comments? You are so insensitive. You under play the gravity of the security situations on the alter partisanship. What is leadership without security guarantee? I must confess that you guys have totally lost it with the way you make flimpsy excuses for the gov't for gross failure. You can't continue pointing accusing finger on an imganary 'enemy' when the real situation is facing you. If in your mind you felt this pdp gov't is the best we can boast of, you are most miserable of all men. Note, it is not a personal attack on your person, but a generalisation of your idealogy and partisanship.
sorry, we are in a situation where someone will kill one of his siblings and thereafter blame the govt for not securing his father's house. does it make any sense. northerners killing themselves and blaming a south south president. dem go kill themselves tire.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
sorry, we are in a situation where someone will kill one of his siblings and thereafter blame the govt for not securing his father's house. does it make any sense. northerners killing themselves and blaming a south south president. dem go kill themselves tire.

No no no no, I disagree with you on this. Radicals are killing our brothers in the north and not northerners killing themselves. Yes the president should be blame for the continuous insurgency in the north.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

You are forgetting other political party - remember there is a Chris Okotie grin I wonder whether he is tired of contesting again.

Back to your question, Buhari is being flaunted to be incorruptible - I doubt this because it is so hard to find an incorruptible Nigerian. However, he seems to be decisive, out spoken and must understand that if he wins all eyes will be on him in terms of eradicating corruption from this country.

Since being out of power, Atiku seems to have changed his views and still trying to change the perception Nigerians have about him. Maybe he is yet to acquire more wealth or he longs for the privileges and power that accompanies the role of the Nigerian president. However, I find him to be more intelligent now. He also seems to be the most experience out of the lot.

Tambuwal, a clever lawyer. Quiet but outspoken. He looks appealing but I am not convinced he will deliver. He probably might be a figure-head for political godfathers.

Kwankwaso, in him I find a rash ambition man who is very much the typical nigerian political seeking for opportunities to fill their houses with gold. I do not trust him.

I will eliminate both Tambuwal and Kwankwaso because they are the average Nigerian Politician - the average nigeria politician is one who is after gold for himself and his friends and do not care about the masses.

Apart from Buhari signifying less corruption, I do not see any other appealing qualities in him. I also doubt if he would be able to eradicate corruption because he is no longer a dictator anymore and corruption is now institutionalized in this country - all thanks to Obasanjo and Jonathan. I can also confirm to you that corruption does not stop economic developments and progress. It may slow it down in some sectors but it does not stop progress e.g China. I do not see Buhari chasing an aggressive economic reform programme.

Finally Atiku, Atiku seems to be most experienced candidate in terms of decision making. He has been Vice President for 8 years and also a founding PDP stalwart before being chased away. He has engaged in a re-branding strategy by appealing to the youth via embracing social media and attending youth forums. He has also employed a team who has been working on his agenda. His main agenda is creating more employment opportunities for Nigerians. However, he also appears to be bitter with Obasanjo, Jonathan and some political PDP stalwart and may waste national resources on a vendetta drama. In him we may find another Obasanjo - out to eliminate foes in order to secure their position and possibly an economic boom - like the telecommunication and banking era. However, corruption may not decline

so if Atiku wins the primary, I will vote for him
atiku.....the man on a mission for personal riches just like kwankaso. I would take MARWA over him till eternity.
but sad enough, no chance for him. Good people often find it hard to get to rule in a lawless country like Nigeria. if u had supported GMB, I would have brought out an evidence that would make u change ur mind asap grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

No no no no, I disagree with you on this. Radicals are killing our brothers in the north and not northerners killing themselves. Yes the president should be blame for the continuous insurgency in the north.
shekau speaks kanuri....and he is killing fellow kanuris....what more?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by tpia6: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Quite obviously the pictures are fake.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Lordlexyy: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
Go back, read your comment and tell me if it makes any sense to you. I told you earlier that your idea and reasons lack intelligence. It is safe to say northerners set their house on fire for what really? Even at, the job of extinguishing the inferno rest squarely on the highest authority. I pray you don't have to experience the pain and the trauma these innocent northerner people are going through before you appreciate the failure of this pdp gov't. Most sit in the comfort of your home passing bulk at the opposition when the true situation is undealt with. How low or inconsiquential can someone get than this? We can't win our battle if we all keep pretending hypocritically that the present gov't is the best we can afford.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:
Abeg go and sit down. Picture or no picture, it does not take away the issue of some nigerians being refugees in their own country. I rebuke you to stop playing down the gravity of this issue. You and you cohorts are responsible for the stupidit...y we are experiencing in this country. Out of your sheer selfishness and wickedness, with a view of keeping your respective jobs, you ignore the enormous pains our northern brothers and sisters are going through. If only they can trade places with you and your wicked lots, would you come up here to say this?

I do not support any political party, both your boss Jonathan has failed us in all respect. He does not need to be the cause of an issue but as president the buck stops at his table. He is responsible for the safety of all Nigerians and even those aboard. In Jonathan, we have witness unprecedented increase in corruption and mismanagement - even Jonathan himself proudly said that public theft or stealing is not corruption.

Jonathan is the most insensitive president, in the plight of issues and also the unresolved kidnap of over 200 young innocent girls, this president continues to pursue his selfish political ambition (wickedness is all I call this). This same man promised us steady power supply, a tall dream yet to materialize. Rather than make significant progress in governance, our president indulges in petty things such as power tussle with governors and other politicians alike e.g. Tambuwal. What a show of shame for a man who calls himself the Nigerian President.

Only wicked souls will say Jonathan is the best we deserve, only wicked and selfish souls like you will continue to sing the praises of an inept president who stumble into Aso rock and power. All we get from this wicked government are terrible lies and deceit, lies from every sector. Lies about the economy, lies about chibok girls, lies about cease fire, lies about boko haram, lies about power, lies about procurement of arms in South Africa e.t.c

You have said it all,thank you. Truly,this is not about polilitical affiliation,sympathy or any form of sentiments. It is really about our country,Nigeria.The Man in charge presently does not have what it takes to manage her(Nigeria) affairs effectively. Nigeria and Nigerians have never been embarrassed like this before. Everything about this government has turned out to be lies, deceit and falsehood. It is rather unfortunate that some Nigerians could still be defending this type of government for obvious selfish interest. Even terrorists do not even want to negotiate with this government. So pathetic !

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Go back, read your comment and tell me if it makes any sense to you. I told you earlier that your idea and reasons lack intelligence. It is safe to say northerners set their house on fire for what really? Even at, the job of extinguishing the inferno rest squarely on the highest authority. I pray you don't have to experience the pain and the trauma these innocent northerner people are going through before you appreciate the failure of this pdp gov't. Most sit in the comfort of your home passing bulk at the opposition when the true situation is undealt with. How low or inconsiquential can someone get than this? We can't win our battle if we all keep pretending hypocritically that the present gov't is the best we can afford.
so according to ur intelligence, we should kick out PDP and usher in APC without even scrutinizing the personnel involved? I would pick someone without a clue over 1000 ppl with bad clues.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:

atiku.....the man on a mission for personal riches just like kwankaso. I would take MARWA over him till eternity.
but sad enough, no chance for him. Good people often find it hard to get to rule in a lawless country like Nigeria. if u had supported GMB, I would have brought out an evidence that would make u change ur mind asap grin

I do not support blindly and will never put my conscience at such risk. For me, I think Atiku seems okay. Though I do not trust him that much. However, he seems to understand what the average Nigerian wants and that is redistribution of the Nigerian wealth and not just for the 1% alone. Nigerians want food on their plate, employment on their portfolio and probably some degree of security/safety. I will support a president that makes employment his main agenda than corruption. To avoid misunderstanding, I want corruption eradicated at least in public service, I also want equal justice for all but how do you fight corruption in this country? It is a wishful thought. Hence if Buhari is more interested in fighting corruption - No I will not vote for him because he will not deliver rather he will join them to continue from where they stopped.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
shekau speaks kanuri....and he is killing fellow kanuris....what more?

Chief read before you comment. We have lost yorubas, igbos and other ethnic groups. It is not just kanuri speaking or hausa speaking people. This is a fight on Nigerians by Nigerians. Well radical Nigerians.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by duni04(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
I now understand why Military governments in the past toppled political governments. An entire town in the North has been taken over by Islamists with the inhabitants fleeing to other places, or even outside the country, and our President hasn't uttered a single word, addressed a single press conference or even spoken out against it. Its just incredible! Instead a presidential spokesperson is coming out to criticise the APC for bringing the happenings in the North to the notice of Nigerians.
If there's ever going to be a coup in Nigeria again, Reno should be the first to be shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Lordlexyy: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
so according to ur intelligence, we should kick out PDP and usher in APC without even scrutinizing the personnel involved? I would pick someone without a clue over 1000 ppl with bad clues.
Personally, when a gadget functions inapproriatelly, you try another one. Since you know so much about Apc and those that will carry its flag, you will do justice to state facts with evidence why you think they are 'bad clues' (whatever that means).
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
nigerianvenom:

but that's what you saTANists are doing. Read what you wrote again and tell me if you're not guilty of your statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyo And Lagos Compare And Contrast / Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition / Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.