Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri (6234 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by lekkie073(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

Chief read before you comment. We have lost yorubas, igbos and other ethnic groups. It is not just kanuri speaking or hausa speaking people. This is a fight on Nigerians by Nigerians. Well radical Nigerians.
how many Yoruba are among the chibok girls kidnapped? I did my tertiary education in Maiduguri. I don't need to read to know some things. I knew book haram as early as 2003 when people in southern Nigeria have never even heard d name. I still maintain that northerners are killing themselves while blaming the president.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Reno is a psychopath.
What is happening in Mubi is more than challenge
Nigerians are refugees in the own F****g country
Hundreds murdered by bandits because there so called Govt could not tell them of d incoming danger but could fly d cds family out of mubi
Hundreds of students n civilians are MIA
My question.
Jooonah. What have u done with the 1bn
You Borrowed
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Zuria(f): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think Nigerians are more interested in the fake ceasefire deal...not pictures angry
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Bublanski: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
egift:

Here are all the people who have their advert on the blog: UBA, Dangote Cement, FRSC

If you have prove that APC paid the website, post it.

Bloody Lying PDP thugs.

You are a bloody bastid! Congratulations for earning my first swear since i joined NL. Even if the report was sponsored by APC, does it make it fake that people are actually been massacred senselessly in that region?? Does it make it alright that Jonafuckindaft cannot erect a formidable frontline to beat this fhuckers back into the bush, and finally into nonexistence?? Do you for once think that any soldier looking a Jonathan picture will be inspired to fight for this man?? Even if APC sponsored and propagate BH in the media, whats stopping Jona to fhucking pulverize BH and show the oppositin who's the fhucking boss?! Who is in charge of the military for Bleep's sakes? APC Or Fuckin Jona?
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by brown3: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Demdem:
This Reno is so foolish. I had expected him to publish the real and true Mubi pictures.
Very useless thing.
so why did apc post the wrong pix? Apc can not win the election through propaganda, by supporting boko haram.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
brown3:
so why did apc post the wrong pix? Apc can not win the election through propaganda, by supporting boko haram.

I do not know why the wrong picture was posted and why Reno Omokri & Co are very interested in pictures these days. Posting of real or fake pictures does not take away the fact that thousand of Mubi residents have fled their homes because it is no longer safe. If the president will only leave second term ambition and squarely tackle the insurgence growing strongly in the north, we will would be grateful. After all, apart from looting our national treasury, ensuring our safety should be his primary concern.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by brown3: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Go back, read your comment and tell me if it makes any sense to you. I told you earlier that your idea and reasons lack intelligence. It is safe to say northerners set their house on fire for what really? Even at, the job of extinguishing the inferno rest squarely on the highest authority. I pray you don't have to experience the pain and the trauma these innocent northerner people are going through before you appreciate the failure of this pdp gov't. Most sit in the comfort of your home passing bulk at the opposition when the true situation is undealt with. How low or inconsiquential can someone get than this? We can't win our battle if we all keep pretending hypocritically that the present gov't is the best we can afford.
tell ur apc lord gambaris to stop killing their people.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by brown3: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
duni04:
I now understand why Military governments in the past toppled political governments. An entire town in the North has been taken over by Islamists with the inhabitants fleeing to other places, or even outside the country, and our President hasn't uttered a single word, addressed a single press conference or even spoken out against it. Its just incredible! Instead a presidential spokesperson is coming out to criticise the APC for bringing the happenings in the North to the notice of Nigerians.
If there's ever going to be a coup in Nigeria again, Reno should be the first to be shot dead.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by brown3: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

I do not know why the wrong picture was posted and why Reno Omokri & Co are very interested in pictures these days. Posting of real or fake pictures does not take away the fact that thousand of Mubi residents have fled their homes because it is no longer safe. If the president will only leave second term ambition and squarely tackle the insurgence growing strongly in the north, we will would be grateful. After all, apart from looting our national treasury, ensuring our safety should be his primary concern.
do u know that those who re involved in posting the wrong pix deserve capital punishmeny for ading the boko haram.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Boss13: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
brown3:
do u know that those who re involved in posting the wrong pix deserve capital punishmeny for ading the boko haram.

If they have committed a criminal offence let the law enforcement authorities charge them to court.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
brown3:

Refer me to where APC posted any pix? If u can't, kindly shut the Ffuck up.
Apc is supporting bokoharam and Jonathan Helpless in saving innocent lives he swore to protect eh?
Foolish talk
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
People are either du3mb or find it hard to comprehend written english.. this post said OPPOSITION PARTIES and not APC, besides is APC is only opposition party in Nigeria?
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by Demdem(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
brown3:

And what is Jonathan waiting for? Why is he so weak to apply the laws he swore to protect by putting the neccessary agency to work?
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by johnstar(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmm.. dis 1 is strong.

lyk biafra war
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by philips70(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:
APC and lies + propaganda are Siemen twin

This PDP government sure needs to be ousted come 2015. The level of illiteracy on display in our cyberspace is enough reason to do this after 16 years of piloting affairs in this once great nation of ours. I bet most of these persons are graduates or at least undergraduates.
Re: Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri by philips70(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Boss13:

If Jonathan was just only a corrupt leader, I would say ok. However, Jonathan is not only corrupt, he does not have or know what it takes to lead over 170 million people. He has been hijacked by sycophants and false praise worshippers. Hence, I will choose a corrupt leader over a Jonathan even in my dream - it is that bad.

Jonathan promotes and represent pettiness, mediocrity, ethnicity, ineptness and resource mismanagement.

Even CNN, BBC, CHANNELS, AL JAZEERA, AIT, LAI, etc couldn't have put it better. Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years of this ineptitude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory / Amnesty: Niger Delta Agitators Had Legitimate Demands Unlike Bandits – Clark / Saraki An Egba Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.