Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Any Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea? (746 Views)

Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Please, I would like to know the difference(s) between DATING & COURTSHIP.
Re: Any Idea? by iceberylin(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt] çoųŗţşђįp įş çoųŗţşђįp,
dāţįŋg įş dāţįŋg undecided[/size]
Re: Any Idea? by oyomii(f): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Me tooo. Av been wondering.
Re: Any Idea? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Dating is when he hasn't proposed yet, courting is the period between when he proposes and when you wed.
That's what I think though.

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Courtship is deeper than dating. When you court someone, you have the intention of marrying that person and a deeper knowledge of the person is sought and a whole lot is involved; it does not involve sex before marriage, it's pure. While dating is worldly and it's more of like having fun with no serious commitments and enjoying romantic intimacy!

In a few words, courting is Godly while dating is worldly!

By the way change different(s) to difference(s).
Re: Any Idea? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
DigitalSignal:
Courtship is deeper than dating. When you court someone, you have the intention of marrying that person and a deeper knowledge of the person is sought and a whole lot is involved; it does not involve sex before marriage, it's pure. While dating is worldly and it's more of like having fun with no serious commitments and enjoying romantic intimacy!

In a few words, courting is Godly while dating is worldly!

By the way change different(s) to difference(s).

Thanks For The Correction
Re: Any Idea? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
MzPreshie:
Dating is when he hasn't proposed yet, courting is the period between when he proposes and when you wed.
That's what I think though.

Any time frame for dating?
Re: Any Idea? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
MSPConcept:

Any time frame for dating?
Nah... I don't thing there is. It should be as long as it takes you to be fully sure he/she is the one for you, all life long.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea? by Drilla(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Courtship starts when you're engaged to be married...not in naija though...these girls marry you from the day you 'toast' em

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women And The "M" word / Oops! No Free Lunch In Freetown - Story Of A Single Girl / 7 Tips To Spice Up Your Weekend Without Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.