Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. (9793 Views)

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Handsomeness Is Useless In Nowadays Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
xtervaganza:
you know more women have suffered from acid attack than men?

I hope u modify this comment of yours
Modify ke? Dude wanted a way out of his 'handsomeness' induced problem and I gave an easy way out. So what does the fact that women get more acid splashes have to do with what I said? Abeg ooo:-P.

1 Like

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by jvera(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
pics or adntbliv no b hndsumness we won chop
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
haytihem:

is this how you *bait* your *preys*? oops dear
no. I have many girls to select from.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by emperorchedda(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
OP I can relate to your post a lot...its really hard to cope
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
jvera:
pics or adntbliv no b hndsumness we won chop
what else do u need? Tell me.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by heatmeup(f): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Many girls are always competiting for them. Handsome guys are hot cake for girls. In a class where there are only 5 handsome guys out of 50, u know how girls will be fighting themselves on who will date the few available ones. Girls like handsome guys even if they have no money in their pocket. They like moving with the handsome boys on campus.

Now, considering the high numbers of girls trying to seduce and do whatever to date them or marry them, how do u expect them to stay focus with one lady since many keep coming? It is really hard.

I don't even know what to do now since many of them are flocking around me. Seducing me. Is like my handsomeness is a problem to me again since i dnt want to date many ladies. What should i do now? Can i really stay with one babe now? Many babes wants me but i don't want them. What is your advice for me.
my question is what type of girls come to you? Good or bad or should i say saucy?the ones you attract determines my answer
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by jvera(f): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what else do u need? Tell me.
questn for d Gods...
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
cry
[size=48]this op. just spoil my day. with this trash [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
we wey fine small no dey laud am...

ur moniker sef ugly.. u dey here de make mouth..

what makes a charming dude is his pocket.. not the shape of his head
and u think i'm poor? U want to brag now? How much do u even have in you account? Is my moniker my person?
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:

and u think i'm poor? U want to brag now? How much do u even have in you account? Is my moniker my person?
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Those doubting me like doubting thomas should tell me where i can come and see them anywhere in abuja here and i would come to them. So that they would see me live.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Missmossy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmm..i reserve my commenttongue

2 Likes

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
heatmeup:
my question is what type of girls come to you? Good or bad or should i say saucy?the ones you attract determines my answer
different types of girls.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by pryd(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
hating on what? Your stupidity? smiley smiley smiley

See ur life?? You're dissing someone else and you find it amusing right?lol.. When you get dissed, you start to groan like a chained pregnant she-goat. #Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
jvera:
questn for d Gods...
whatever u think.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
no. I have many girls to select from.
you're just one big joke...keep jonzing na, it's your time to shine
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by marieolae(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
pryd:

See ur life?? You're dissing someone else and you find it amusing right?lol.. When you get dissed, you start to groan like a chained pregnant she-goat. #Hypocrite
is that all?

1 Like

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
haytihem:

you're just one big joke...keep jonzing na, it's your time to shine
i will always shine. Whether u believe me or not is nt my business. I'm nt under any obligation to explain myself to you.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by pryd(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
is that all?
Swerve jorr.

1 Like

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i will always shine. Whether u believe me or not is nt my business. I'm nt under any obligation to explain myself to you.
swerve joor!
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
just show your lepa body here and stop the quote
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
haytihem:

swerve joor!
tell me what u nid and stop pretending.
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by marieolae(f): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
pryd:

Swerve jorr.
hahaha so lame.

3 Likes

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by FLAWLES(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
NAIRALAND...............YABA LEFT...................hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ukutsgp:
hehehe...see this LIL BRAT o...for your tiny mind eh? aburo! u no even reach, u never hear?
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Rapsainot(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
hahaha so lame.
extremely undecided
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Rapsainot(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
NAIRALAND...............YABA LEFT...................hmmmm
your signature refers to you in person undecided
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by pryd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
marieolae:
hahaha so lame.
Not as lame as ur existence tho..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. by Les: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
If you are a lady and you seduce handsome boys, oya stand up now or the op is a liar!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U / Inmessage Dating App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.