Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1087764 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Doctoadisa:
so what are we going to do with those forms @ bayino
we gon' submit them later pro'ly wen we resume fully
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Doctoadisa:
pls my utme result has no pasport...shd i buy another card and print another 0ne?
buy anoda 1 and also print ur jamb admission letter.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by along01(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Am having my clearance today, is it compulsory I take along my jamb admission letter cuz they already included (If Available)....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Monarene: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
How far coursemate@ PrinCEE my number is 08102723247... My clearance is tomorrow...got to be in Ibadan and we know MTN saga at IBadan. So I may nt be contactable till next week. But it doesn't matter...don't forget to drop your number o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2015
along01:
Am having my clearance today, is it compulsory I take along my jamb admission letter cuz they already included (If Available)....
if its not available, dont bother. Although its now available. I submitted mine after my clearance yesterday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
all is well. go with ur payment successful and invitation slips ooo. and you will need up to 11 passport 5.2 all. go with 2k at least and make sure u have arranged all the documents ( photocopies of your documents unless specify by the list of document paper on the wall ) in a ui file that will be given to you at the centre. dont bother to buy file but you need to buy 2 tags. the clearance doesnt take up to 5 mins if you have arranged your doccuments according to the list of documents slip that will be posted on the wall in your centre. peace.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Drandrew: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Good day great Nigerian student. For all those who wish to follow up their admission should call this number 081-4655-8519
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kejilee(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS EDU-CONSULT

The dates has been fixed,preparations are on ground for a massively power-packed series of tutorials for the PREDEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM which would be holding from 3rd November 2015-5th November 2015.

TUTORIAL DATE : 26TH- THE DATE OF YOUR EXAM.
TUTORIAL FEE : 1000
ACCOMMODATION FEE : 2500

Accommodation is limited,so call now to book a space

Contact -MR LEE -08165359655

Or visit www.facebook.com/oausb
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by nessie17(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:
all is well. go with ur payment successful and invitation slips ooo. and you will need up to 11 passport 5.2 all. go with 2k at least and make sure u have arranged all the documents ( photocopies of your documents unless specify by the list of document paper on the wall ) in a ui file that will be given to you at the centre. dont bother to buy file but you need to buy 2 tags. the clearance doesnt take up to 5 mins if you have arranged your doccuments according to the list of documents slip that will be posted on the wall in your centre. peace.
hey i did mine yesterday,i only usd four 5.2 pasport,and 1 smal 1 at d top of d file exclusive of d 1 attachd 2d documents and invitatn letter(4 copies) was required
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
nessie17:
hey i did mine yesterday,i only usd four 5.2 pasport,and 1 smal 1 at d top of d file exclusive of d 1 attachd 2d documents and invitatn letter(4 copies) was required

You are right. but u need to attach 9 passport in an envelop to the file u are given. do u see the list of the required documents?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by alexiump: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
PREAMBLE:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, (NICT), Uromi, Edo State was established by the Federal Government to provide training and man-power development needs in the areas of construction technology. It intends to create reputable professionals who are technologically-based, self-reliant, employers of labour and would become reference points all over the world.
POST UTME SCREENING:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, Uromi hereby invites qualified candidates for admission into the Institute’s NBTE accredited National Diploma (ND) Programmes. Only candidates who wrote JAMB with a score of 160 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES, Duration - 2 Years
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE:
1. School of Environmental Studies
a) Building Technology
b) Quantity Surveying
c) Architectural Technology
2. School of Engineering
a) Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Admission Requirements: A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings
Closing Date: Application closes by 12:00 midnight on 23rd October, 2015.
Screening Examination shall take place from 26th to 30th October, 2015
Screening Date: Candidates shall be notified at least 72 hours on the time and date of their screening.
For further enquiries, please contact: Phone lines: +2347036216125, +2347055005216
E-mail: info@nicturomi.net

Signed
Ephraim E. Okwor, FCAI, MNIM, KSM
Registrar.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process
2. A total payment of ₦5,000 (Post UTME fee of ₦4,000 and ₦1000 for Result Checkers Card) should be paid in full through any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts.
Account Name: NICT UROMI
Account Numbers
First Bank: 2027274354
Fidelity Bank: 5210029460
Zenith Bank: 1013977530
NB: Payments should be made in candidate’s name
3. Visit www.nicturomi.net
4. Click on Apply for Post UTME
5. On the start application screen enter the following;
a. Valid email and desired password.
b. Bank of Payment
c. Name on Teller
d. Teller Number
e. Phone Number
6. Click on Submit. A verification link will be sent to your email within 24 hours
7. Visit your email and click on the verification link to continue the application process.
8. On the Continue Application page, enter your email and password to proceed.
9. On the Bio Data screen, fill in your Bio data correctly and upload a CLEAR AND RECENT 150px by 178px COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
10. Click on NEXT to proceed to the next page.
11. Enter your JAMB details
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
nessie17:

Bro... I'onn have that Payment Success receipt anymore o!

I fit go without the shii?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

You are right. but u need to attach 9 passport in an envelop to the file u are given. do u see the list of the required documents?
oga na 4 jare....we all submitted 4 2day at my center
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls guys if ur clearance is at the faculty of veterinary medicine,don't just stress urself 2much,dat stuff is very easy,just have all your documents including the postutme invitation letter and payment success and make sure u arrange ur documents in the correct order(dat will be placed on the wall)....u can snap 5.2 passports if u like,its nt compulsory...pls i said faculty of veterinary medicine o,if u like carry ordinary passport go faculty of science and dem bounce u,na u sabi o....goodluck guys.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kingdomdaughter(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Got cleared!
Glory to God! I cant appreciate him enough, He is a Father indeed!
Tnks to every1 who has contributed immerserly to d success of my clearance. God bless u all!!!
#TeamG&C

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Pls guys if ur clearance is at the faculty of veterinary medicine,don't just stress urself 2much,dat stuff is very easy,just have all your documents including the postutme invitation letter and payment success and make sure u arrange ur documents in the correct order(dat will be placed on the wall)....u can snap 5.2 passports if u like,its nt compulsory...pls i said faculty of veterinary medicine o,if u like carry ordinary passport go faculty of science and dem bounce u,na u sabi o....goodluck guys.

Payment Success again?

I misplaced mine o!

Those wey no get am nko?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
oga na 4 jare....we all submitted 4 2day at my center

k. but i submitted 9
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:
ive to correct you. D u.i file is for hundred naira and its with tags u only need 4 5.2 by 5.2 d rest can b any size and d rest is not up to four dat u'll use.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Payment Success again?

I misplaced mine o!

Those wey no get am nko?
ur invitation letter is enough. i did clearance today i dint submit even tho i had it with me they dint ask and it wasnt listed.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
bayino:

ive to correct you. D u.i file is for hundred naira and its with tags u only need 4 5.2 by 5.2 d rest can b any size and d rest is not up to four dat u'll use.

there is no need to argue. its listed on the wall: 9 passport in an envelop. i think they do not necessitate it now. maybe later u have to submit it. and for Ui file: I collected it for free. one of the fellowship lady pick it for me.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

there is no need to argue. its listed on the wall: 9 passport in an envelop. i think they do not necessitate it now. maybe later u have to submit it. and for Ui file: I collected it for free. one of the fellowship lady pick it for me.
dd u collect her num thank for 1h naira
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
bayino:

dd u collect her num thank for 1h naira

she was trying to lure me into their fellowship. I fill my name and number in a paper they gave me. but as a freethinker, I just dey cool. even a Muslim brother asked if I was a Muslim and I politely say no. do you meet them ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

she was trying to lure me into their fellowship. I fill my name and number in a paper they gave me. but as a freethinker, I just dey cool. even a Muslim brother asked if I was a Muslim and I politely say no. do you meet them ?
u don enter am b daht bulk sms na im dem go take scatter ur number.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by funkyaye(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
bayino:

u don enter am b daht bulk sms na im dem go take scatter ur number.
any news abt COC and Supplimentary admission?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PsmartexLLB(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
ARE YOU A COMEDIAN
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR COMEDY TO NEXT LEVEL.
DO YOU EQUALLY WANT TO MEET WITH OTHER
CMEDIAN TOO
y nt drop ur number n join dem on WhatsApp group chat .
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Payment Success again?

I misplaced mine o!

Those wey no get am nko?
bros no fear jare,just carry ur invitation letter and ur post utme result,dat will be ok....if dem no clear u,just call me,me and my guys go con scatter everywhere.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

k. but i submitted 9
u better go back and collect d remaining five unless ur admission will be forfeited
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
bros no fear jare,just carry ur invitation letter and ur post utme result,dat will be ok....if dem no clear u,just call me,me and my guys go con scatter everywhere.

lol. Thanks buddy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
bayino:

ur invitation letter is enough. i did clearance today i dint submit even tho i had it with me they dint ask and it wasnt listed.

'Kay. Thanks man.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 4:57am On Oct 16, 2015
GetOvaMe:

'Kay. Thanks man.
provided you can provide your teller number, date of payment, a new payment receipt should not be an issue.
I will advice you go early to tender your case at UI microfinance bank.
*looking out for my pastor* you "might" be term unserious or not attended to, go with another story line, I was kidnapped, robbed etc (do this at your own peril) to avoid another.................(I am gonna write nothing not to give you high BP).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2015
thankyouJesus:
provided you can provide your teller number, date of payment, a new payment receipt should not be an issue.
I will advice you go early to tender your case at UI microfinance bank.
*looking out for my pastor* you "might" be term unserious or not attended to, go with another story line, I was kidnapped, robbed etc (do this at your own peril) to avoid another.................(I am gonna write nothing not to give you high BP).
I guess he's actually referring to the payment receipt for the post utme and not the one for acceptance fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.