Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift (1045 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, hope your weekend was great.. as e-commerce site full everywhere, i have taken time to search for the top 2 websites wey their gift game dey on point. Enjoy:

1. Taafoo: (http://www.taafoo.com/) Lol one of the reason why i love this website is because they have very cheap products lol .. (please dont judge me) .. anyways they are more like the jumias and konga of Nigeria only cheaper. So if you want to get that special someone that gift and your pocket is on the low you are on the right track

2. Greetings World (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) : Mayne i actually saw this website on nairaland and i thought they only make customized Greeting card till i discovered that they offer a way to allow your loved one/ friends select their own gifts. ( Their prices are also VERY CHEAP hehehe) . i Swear e make sense die.. all i have to do is pick a greeting card from their website (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) , select any gift card worth any amount and dassol oh. They would deliver this greeting card for free to you or your loved ones. Wetin dis mean be say ur gf, frnds, wife or husband can go to the retail store online or offline and pick WHATEVER THEY WANT themselves using the gift card info printed at the back of the Greeting card.

So here i conclude my sermon, these two website are really cool in my opinion because you can get something special for that person without spending too much money .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nice!

Bookmarked.

Thanks MrsShodimu

1 Like

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by iceberylin(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Nice!
Bookmarked.
Thanks MrsShodimu
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Nice!

Bookmarked.

Thanks MrsShodimu

You are welcome.. anytime grin

1 Like

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrCork: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsShodimu:
Hello Nairalanders, hope your weekend was great.. as e-commerce site full everywhere, i have taken time to search for the top 2 websites wey their gift game dey on point. Enjoy:

1. Taafoo: (http://www.taafoo.com/) Lol one of the reason why i love this website is because they have very cheap products lol .. (please dont judge me) .. anyways they are more like the jumias and konga of Nigeria only cheaper. So if you want to get that special someone that gift and your pocket is on the low .. taafoo does it

2. Greetings World (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) : Mayne i actually saw this website on nairaland and i thought they only make customized Greeting card till i discovered that they offer a way to allow your loved one/ friends select their own gifts. ( Their prices are also VERY CHEAP hehehe) . i Swear e make sense die.. all i have to do is pick a greeting card from their website (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) , select any gift card worth any amount and dassol oh. They would deliver this gift card for free to you or your loved ones , what this means is your girlfriend, friends, wife or husband after receiving tthe greeting card you customized can go to the retail store online or offline and pick WHATEVER THEY WANT themselves using the gift card info printed at the back of the Greeting card.

So here i conclude my sermon, these two website are really cool.. i dont know if you have more.. make we rub minds.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

angry

Why are you angry?
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrCork: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsShodimu:

1. Taafoo: (http://www.taafoo.com/) Lol one of the reason why i love this website is because they have very cheap products lol .. (please dont judge me) .. anyways they are more like the jumias and konga of Nigeria only cheaper. So if you want to get that special someone that gift and your pocket is on the low .. taafoo does it

2. Greetings World (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) : Mayne i actually saw this website on nairaland and i thought they only make customized Greeting card till i discovered that they offer a way to allow your loved one/ friends select their own gifts. ( Their prices are also VERY CHEAP hehehe) . i Swear e make sense die.. all i have to do is pick a greeting card from their website (www.greetingsworld.com.ng) , select any gift card worth any amount and dassol oh. They would deliver this gift card for free to you or your loved ones , what this means is your girlfriend, friends, wife or husband after receiving tthe greeting card you customized can go to the retail store online or offline and pick WHATEVER THEY WANT themselves using the gift card info printed at the back of the Greeting card.

So here i conclude my sermon, these two website are really cool.. i dont know if you have more.. make we rub minds.

..are u light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

..are u light skin? angry

You want to see my pishure
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
nice cheesy
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by iceberylin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsShodimu:

Why are you angry?
įgŋoŗę ђįm..ђęş ā ţŗoll grin
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by kika23(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taafoo..... Is one correct place... I can testify to that one....

1 Like

Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
kika23:
Taafoo..... Is one correct place... I can testify to that one....

Lol me too oh.. The other one, i mean the Greetings World also make sense, i tried them last two weeks
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

įgŋoŗę ђįm..ђęş ā ţŗoll grin

lol
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by kika23(f): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrsShodimu:

Lol me too oh.. The other one, i mean the Greetings World also make sense, i tried them last two weeks
Haven't heard of that one but I'd check it out now.... Thanks for the tip... wink kiss
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nab-a-cheat.com

Too beautiful gifts
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
newken:
Nab-a-cheat.com

Too beautiful gifts

Oga this isnt a Nigeria website oh
Re: Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift by MrsShodimu: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape / Ladies! What Would You Do If You.... / Good Girls Are Bad Girls That Have Never Been Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.