Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape (1044 Views)

Some Of Our Babes Need To Change Their Mindset / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? / More Response When Babes Need B/f Than When Guys Need G/f. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2014
yes ooo dey need it Becos the rate wey i dey see potBelly on BaBes these days is just emBarrasing.a BaBe go wear tight t-shirt and all her Belle go just shoot out like say she pregnant.ehen dem dey spend more time applying all the mary kay and make up on their face but their body dem no dey maintain am at all. cheesy.Una no c as white babes dey take excercise seriously? i never one day c a naija a naija BaBe dey jog.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Vivly(f): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2014
You said?
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by peterpaulis(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
cry.. All my ex's na so pot belly dem dey get... E taya me self..
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Karleb(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2014
It's very annoying, I tell you. angry
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2014
They don't need to exercise.

They need to stop drinking beer.

BTW Isn't round a shape?
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Woman wrappers everywhere
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Tymax(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2014
When all they know is shawarma.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
lefulefu:
yes ooo dey need it Becos the rate wey i dey see potBelly on BaBes these days is just emBarrasing.a BaBe go wear tight t-shirt and all her Belle go just shoot out like say she pregnant.ehen dem dey spend more time applying all the mary kay and make up on their face but their body dem no dey maintain am at all. cheesy.Una no c as white babes dey take excercise seriously? i never one day c a naija a naija BaBe dey jog.

Nor mind dem o..em go dey waka about with their pot bellies...

Some go come get big navel join...

Lap go full everywhere..em go say na chubby thigh...

u try hold nyansh e go be lyk say na dumbell u wan raise..

Try lifting our 9ja sister's...

I REST MY CASE..
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by justmag(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2014
I was gonna post something similar....most girls just don't bother with their bodies at all. I never understand it! Some eat heavy and gain sooo much weight in awkward places. U can't always hold ya breathe 24/7 to give the right guy the impression that u have a flat stomach. The sad part is some guys here don't mind that at all. I remember the other day a friend was crushing over a woman with a beer belly and I thought he had lost his mind. That's just me tho!! I don't have a problem with chubby women or phat women. But that belly has to go!!! Seee! I go hard in gym and I hope the woman of my dream cares half as much. grin
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by justmag(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2014
peterpaulis:
cry.. All my ex's na so pot belly dem dey get... E taya me self..

wooow! Why did u do that to yourself?
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by justmag(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
They don't need to exercise.

They need to stop drinking beer.

BTW Isn't round a shape?

so is SHAPEless...lol! grin
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Kunleskey(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Yes o some of them are really obese..cause they lack exercise..hypo-kinetic everyday..driving 4rm home to work,work to home..is not palatable to there health and wellbeing...sister/brother make una change ur lifestyle today.
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2014
I DNT AGREE
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I DNT AGREE
why?
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Dannylux: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2014
They need to regulate their calorie intake. That's the genesis of the palava. You'd see a girl eat half the menu of a restaurant like she's eating for her unborn generations.

Pot bellies is a huge turn off, the painful thing is that some guys mistake this cellulite-infested-amorphic bodied ladies for being thick. It makes me wonder if there really is a connection between flappy, lumpy, ridged tummy replete with excess fat, and a fleshy, rigid body with flat tummy. The difference is clear. And the consequent stretch marks looking like an eroded farmland on their chest and armpit (shoulder region). It's an eyesore.
Re: Naija Babes Need To Exercise To Stay In Shape by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Women who get fat are house wives

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Babe / Why Be Friends To A Guy U Refused Sex? / Valentines Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.