Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52698 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will go with my sister, I hit the green and she hits the red grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mprex:
I wont go for any. "awoof dey pain belle" cheesy

I trust you'll hit the RED Button without wasting time grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Red button for sure.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by osuaforc(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Well said
tongue
jonaji:

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon forest put together. The red button for certain
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Ennyolar(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I mistakenly hit the two of them embarassed
Haha shocked
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hit the Green one,... Kneel down, close my eyes and pray grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by ichommy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
lekkie073:
a bird in hand is worth thousands in d bush....hit red
a million is hand is worth more than 50% chance is 100 million
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Baddestguyp(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.
wicked!!! grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by vizboy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
I no get big eye red is okay for me
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by ArcBishopmarie(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nwanne riaria ka njo.. Mpekele nshi bu nshi... As a street guy na da red button oo, because na da one wey u confirm immediately na em you sure say be your own.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
lekkie073:
a bird in hand is worth thousands in d bush....hit red
a million is hand is worth more than 50% chance is 100 million

The day you stop smoking weeds is the day you'll typing thrash.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
The red button of-course and use the one million dollars sure cash to earn more than a hundred million more.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by herald9: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
iceberylin:
Life is too short to take risk!!!!

Oma na Red button sure pass... grin
are you out of jail?undecided
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by SpaceAngel: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by PrettySpicey(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ennyolar:
Haha shocked

Hehehe grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by sucotina: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will press the red button for sure
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by usten: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
the green button any day
its not like there is a gun to my head...
and its not greed else you would walk away from both options.
why shortchange yourself ?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by felifeli: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Depends on my financial situation. Right now I will hit Green because I have no desperate cash need. Two weeks ago I will hit Red grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by iceberylin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
herald9:

are you out of jail?undecided
I still dh ooo embarassed

Farano abeg na undecided
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by sucotina: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will push the red botton for sure
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by wuramini(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon fore
st put together. The red button for certain
I go take red even befor I thing
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by dreezybines: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
i ll go for d red button......if i go 4 red and lose men i no go sleep....
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by tayotemowo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

grin
Believe me bro, I'll still take the gamble. If I win $1 I won't be happy with myself every night, knowing I had the opportunity of $100 smiley

Abeg na you be the first person wey talk bera sense I think I will prefer to take the gamble for 100m than to take the simple 1m because my mind will not leave me alone if I just win the 1m when I could win the 100m. Agreed it seems like greed. But the truth is I didn't work for the 1m so loosing it won't be all consuming but I have to think to myself that what if I win 100m especially with the 50% chance to think I would even take ten second to pick the 50% button and I might actually purnish myself even if just so I'll be able to live with myself for the rest of my life. So people to me its not gambling because really I don't gamble but rather its going the full distance or the whole ten yards if you prefer.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by seangy4konji: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na dat red sure pass.

At least a hundred percent of something is better than 50 percent.

God will not answer me of any prayers if I loose that 1 million. Plenty people only need 50k usd not to suffer again in life.

God give me such chance.

Amen.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by dreezybines: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
i ll go for red....if i pick green and lose i no go sleep
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by benemmanuel: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Half bread is better dan Kpufkpuf grin, I will rather press green
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Emmy2019: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
RED BUTTON AT ONCE, because A BIRD IN THE HAND WORTH TWO IN D BUSH
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
I know some people will try clicking the buttons from their phone/PC screen.
smiley smiley
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by abbeyberry(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Certainty vs uncertainty ?
Will gladly go for certainty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Ekwypauline(f): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] shocked. I Will go for the red and make good use of it
jonaji:

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon forest put together. The red button for certain
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Ahmeduana(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mprex:
I wont go for any. "awoof dey pain belle" cheesy

ENI IFA O TOSI NI PE NI HARAM! Understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Say Something Good About The Member Before You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.