Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52695 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:
So you are presented with these two buttons to hit one....... Which would you hit ?? Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!

Since na dollar I'll take my one million dollar but if na naira I'll do fifty-fifty ( can I call a friend )
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Matttthew(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
taiwoflb:
can i hit both
Tiff
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by yungcyrus(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
i punch the two buttons with one strike................

.........................yea! it makes one
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Olaone1: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

And the Holy Spirit has been so useless it has not led you to read your books so you wouldn't even bother hitting the buttons?
grin
the spirit must be useless

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Since na dollar I'll take my one million dollar but if na naira I'll do fifty-fifty ( can I call a friend )

This is the correct answer.

Why will I go alone, me and my crew will go hard on that green button, shebii they said it's 50%.

Simple Math:

(No. in my Crew) / 2 (50% win) * $100,000,000 = WINNING!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by xtervaganza(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
If I pick the green button and I no win 50 kobo na to kill myself remain ooo

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by passionateyouth: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
check this out! i have received mine...
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by anitank(f): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes I am over ambitious!!

I'd rather press the green button and lose than take $one million and spend the rest of my life thinking what would have happened if I had pressed that green button. For all I know, I could be a $100M richer!

We are the risk takers, we're not afraid of losing while aiming higher. With my dreams and aspirations i can't settle for less!

GREEN button it is!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Ustec: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
u dea not choose straight win for chelsea against manU...na win or draw sure pass o....ur red botton go accumulate if u invest wella..!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by nodullin(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Call me greedy!!! But I'll do d Green Button.... #my natural instincts to go for the bigger pot#
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by DaWorshiper(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'll be very stupid not to hit the red button.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by moderatorr: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
I better loose attempting something great , than live this shitty life like everyday in the name of financial security.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Emmyk(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green button. Don't judge me. life itself is a risk wink
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Mathematical(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
GREEN BUTTON.[b][/b]...hitting red is a 50/50chance of you losing out... And yet have the 100...why take a risk when a million is smiling on yoo... wink
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by akstar01: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
It depends on the financial statum of the the person in question.If it is someone that is rich he can go for the green button
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
why waste my time when i can press the red button 100 times grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by onadana: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green all d way....50/50....if I get it fine if not it doesn't cost me anything...life goes on.Gamblers don't regret. grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by onila(f): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
the red one
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Godmann(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
This accounts for the dying condition in our country.

I bet you a typical European will rather take the chance of the $100 million.

But here, the hunger in the land will never allow us sacrifice an immediate gain for a probable Greater Future.

All Great men in the world went for the $100 million. That is why they were great. They took a great risk than matured.

Great men either die poor or Successful. No middle ground

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by PapiDShipCapt(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
to avoid HBP or possibly instant stroke, click red. All na free money
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by PrettySpicey(f): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
I mistakenly hit the two of them embarassed
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by teejah03(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't believe in wat u av said and also I believe someone like u won't be a adventurous person cause if u r ,u won't seTtle for less.I will go for green to go face the hurdle
jonaji:

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon forest put together. The red button for certain
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by PointB: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
#Team_red

Will be more than happy to continue turnover the $1m beyond the $100m mark! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Legit: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
taiwoflb:
can i hit both
You must be an Igbo man. They luv money toooo damn much.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by LajaLaba: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm so wise i will choose RED smiley

1miliion dollar no be bean
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by DaWorshiper(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.
LMAO... Chaii, u wicked!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Gbengazzee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
To take N1Mil and walk away or risk N1Mil for N100mil? That depends on my current risk appetite when taking the decision.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by wazobiaN9(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:
So you are presented with these two buttons to hit one....... Which would you hit ?? Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!

I guess it depends on one's current financial position.

Examples:

1. Aliko Dangote would likely hit the green button with a smile, and in a carefree fashion.

2. I would hit the red button with a serious face, praying fervently that it is not a dream!!!

So you see my friend, fingers truly ain't equal.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by linkin8k(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
A friend of a friend placed a bet during the World Cup and had a chance to "cash out" with about £5000 or see out the remaining two outcome, which if in his favour would give him about £24,000. Guess which he chose...

Back to the main topic, I'd go for the Red button purely because we are talking millions of dollars NOT naira. Can't play with the chance of "losing" $1 million over the "probability" of winning $100 million. Change the currency signs to naira then I'd press the green.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by kullozone(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
if i push the green button,God nor go forgive me.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button

Some people are just so unintelligent! undecided

50% chance means; you either get the whole 100m or nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Say Something Good About The Member Before You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.