Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man (43419 Views)

Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom? / How Much Does Keeping A Wife Cost A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Geenet: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good one
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
The 5 Stages Of A Relationship: What Stage Do You Think You Are In?
www.wl8pczncdi
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
vdd
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
The 5 Stages Of A Relationship: What Stage Do You Think You Are In?
www.wl8pczncdi
Space-keeping Spirit
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
ladies, bookmark this thread.

In Other News: The Miss Nairaland Thread is open for voting.

open the link below and comment "I VOTE NABSPRADA"

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

#teamYesWeCan

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Pamcrest(f): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op I didn't bother to read yr long epistle......n u are right....they are all fantasies grin
See commandments longer than d ones in Deuteronomy sef!
My humble submission

10 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by 2CatWoman: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Are you just foolish because your vibrator is giving you overconfidence to challenge any man ??

Go and get a replacement at Tottenham Court Road. Shameless cow. Or, you think I don't know the secret of you UK girls

Omo alai leko.

Oh, o you actually work at that shop? No wonder. I thought you were just passing by to the job centre next door.

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Benbisco(f): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

How can someone spew this whole horse sh1t this early morning. Not only the time taken to write this, you also took the time to separate them in colors
Unbelievable sad

Mehn! You do well as you help us cancel am sef.

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by nekaa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
I thought men are not suppose to be complicated

14 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
2CatWoman:
I wish I'd never seem such contradictory rubbish, make I go lie down to stop my head from spinning. Please OP, ask your nurse for stronger medication. How can a sane person type using two different colours?
He's right.
Where's the rubbish in what he posted?

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:
God forbid. Please limit this to yourself. African men are not inconsiderate spoilt babies needing 24 hours tending. African men are great husband, good providers and wonderful fathers. Go and look for real men and learn how to be a real african husband rather than spread your insecurities as standards for all

You be complete African Queen...

10 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:
God forbid. Please limit this to yourself. African men are not inconsiderate spoilt babies needing 24 hours tending. African men are great husband, good providers and wonderful fathers. Go and look for real men and learn how to be a real african husband rather than spread your insecurities as standards for all
You, when did you become a feminist?

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by KingTom(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Look at this list. Too many unrealistic expectations. More like fantasies of the typical african man living in the stone age forgetting the world is constantly changing everyday. Wake up!! You think real life is all about lists? woman wey go attempt all these ones go die off like chicken and surprisingly her typical african husband go marry woman wey no fit do 5 in this list.
Na so Mods sef name am grin

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Ilekokonit: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
I pity the poor sod thats gonna be unfortunate enough to co-habit with these morally bankrupt women.

Too many dodgy women lurking everywhere.

You think you are enjoying but you are damaging yourself spiritually (possibly fixable) and physically (beyond repair) by your continued partaking of your inanimate husbands / intimacy gadgets.

Shamelessness of the highest order.

Go and ask your mates why no man will stay with them once he finds out that they have with their own hands and unhealthy apetite and practices with their surrogate husbands / intimacy gadgets self inflicted onto themselves the most unpleasant symptoms of Obstetric Fistula without having given birth, then no one will teach you to stop your unhealthy habits and look for a man instead.

Don't say you were not warned of its dangers.

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Missy89(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pathetic and Unrealistic list

Any dude looking for this should just build himself an android and code it to desired specifications.

Softies masquerading as men!

20 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
andromida:
Is that all?

Author is pathetic. All men want jst 3 things, african or not african. Food, sex and left alone. Simple

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dis list too long oh! How many days person day use type dis kind tin sef?

Sha, my best part na dat "his money is ur money, and ur money is ur money" part. So on point. Dat is pure bias!

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Missy89:
Pathetic and Unrealistic list

Any dude looking for this should just build himself an android and code it to desired specifications.

Softies masquerading as men!

Lmao! You better listen to the Emeritus Prof. Before you end up like all the naija slags on the streets of London he alluded to. grin

If you know you know, if you don't, keep living lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
nekaa:
I thought men are not suppose to be complicated

Abi o! I am beginning to wonder if some posters like yanking our chains. I refuse to believe that OP meant what he wrote

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Godmystrength: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
I wanted to read everything, i tried to read everything, but i had to stop reading at a point. The post is just too long and refusing to finish......and with the different colors.....

And @Ilekokonit, why are you abusing everybody in your language? Is that African Manly?? and how are you any better than the people you are accusing of ''running motor mouth like meter''?? Shey jeje o.... Pelepele dowo e o...

21 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by oyeludef(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
If you want a perfect wife go for somebody like nabsprada. Beauty nd brain is wat defines nabsprada. Vote for nabsprada as miss nairaland
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by shakrullah(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Haba let me tell all of u men that are searching for a lady that is beautiful, kind, god fearing, charming and every other thing that d op mentioned it is not possible. u are looking for God. its only God that is perfect. so be contempted with what u have.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by traware(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ilekokonit:
I pity the poor sod thats gonna be unfortunate enough to co-habit with these morally bankrupt women.

Too many dodgy women lurking everywhere.

You think you are enjoying but you are damaging yourself spiritually (possibly fixable) and physically (beyond repair) by your continued partaking of your inanimate husbands / intimacy gadgets.

Shamelessness of the highest order.

Go and ask your mates why no man will stay with them once he finds out that they have with their own hands and unhealthy apetite and practices with their surrogate husbands / intimacy gadgets self inflicted onto themselves the most unpleasant symptoms of Obstetric Fistula without having given birth, then no one will teach you to stop your unhealthy habits and look for a man instead.

Don't say you were not warned of its dangers.
Spoken like a true connoisseur.Hat tip to you Sir

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by aslan(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
to the poster

13 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by marbee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is the African man married to a zombie? So women should behave like slaves because they are married to African men shocked. I blame the internet

19 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by maryhaam(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmm epistle.......wil read wen. am idle
Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by zoe123: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
nawa o,odikwa risky.ladies una don hear.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014

12 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by shakrullah(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
voodoo85:

Author is pathetic. All men want jst 3 things, african or not african. Food, sex and left alone. Simple
liar. we want love, we want a caring partner, a responsible wife, an obedient lady. give us those and u would enjoy us, no doubt.

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Keeping A Good African Man by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmm. OP is vexed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.