Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan (38525 Views)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Receive All Your Whatsapp Messages On Your Phone, No Matter The SIM On It, How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by dablazor: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
SmilingHarry:
Pls try to update, don't kill the application. They need the money too.
what money are u talking bout here? does downloading an update of whatsapp put money in whatsapp's pocket or ur ISP from data usage? dont twist ur brain out, its an update nt an upgrade to premium.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by kalet55(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin
Mustay:
$1 = #165

Kill not a service you enjoy for such amount!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! - How can i chat for free in whatsapp, pls nairalanders; my mb is already exhausted.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Whatever man, mine's unlimited so I ain't got no worries undecided

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
ikp4succes:Niaja and free stuff..its just a f u cking
dollarmikeujoel:I tire ooooooooo! Nigerians
mustalways look for ways to circumvent things. How much is$1 sef![/quote]
nikpet2:chaii.. see corruption1$ is too much for the service you enjoy?
Victoriousvic: For God's sake, it's just a dollar. Just N160/year.Chai. Nigerians.
Not every1 got paypal acc etc
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
sammieguze:
Excuse me.... Did you read the post at all?

whats the point of extending the app life rather than evading $1 payment every year
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by begwong: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
mine has never expired! It only prompts me to update the application,after the update,it automatically add 90 more days for me. This has been on for 2years+ and still counting

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by PROCTOR: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
christopher123:

get a better phone
thanks man
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by tellwisdom: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
what does whatchapp do??..Is it a game?? sad
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Qoigord:
hw u do am..
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by bigass(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
soldierdollar:

Installing updated version by backdating time? oh come on! spare me that!

Lol. its how to continue using your current version if you do not want to to install the new version.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by judah2000: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Qoigord:

Abeg how u take do am?
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Davvymavvy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
This kind of thread should not make front page.

This is fraud!

3 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmm, i see...
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by wiringdpt(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Come on guys, its just $1 per year
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
mrceo63:

hw u do am..

judah2000:

Abeg how u take do am?

GLO NG had a lifetime promo sometime back, prompting me to pay N100. So viola, lifetime smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by soldierdollar(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
bigass:

Lol. its how to continue using your current version if you do not want to to install the new version.

k
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:
For those who use android phones,ocassionally you'll be faced with msgs telling you that your whatsapp has expired.well if you don't have enough mb to re-install,simply backdate your phone I.e take your date a few months back and continue whatsapping.hope this helps.
Lol ... Nigerians always looking 4 cheats since 1920
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Simple. You pay $0.99 and continue using it.

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
you dont need paypal account bro
mrceo63:
mustalways look for ways to circumvent things. How much is$1 sef!
nikpet2:chaii.. see corruption1$ is too much for the service you enjoy?
Victoriousvic: For God's sake, it's just a dollar. Just N160/year.Chai. Nigerians.
Not every1 got paypal acc etc

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by johnshagb(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Youngzedd:

Ekiti guys are coming.

grin grin

grin grin grin
*hides for cover*
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by lawrenceunaa: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abi u guys forget say whatsapp complains when u have a wrong time and date undecided
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by guente02(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mustay:
$1 = #165

$0.99 = 163.xx
Support the Developers.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
PROCTOR:
Please is there a way i could make the text font of my whatsapp bigger
nokia c3
remove ur phone screen nd replace with a lens. Hope dis works!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by BreezyRita(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice.... But what date appears on your messages?? The past, present or future??
I prefer upgrading sha. Or getting from someone
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mustay:
$1 = #165

To pay is not the problem,the problem is how can one pay the money?

some people don't know how to pay for this things online...
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by linearity: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
For N160/yearly, I think it is a wise thing to support Whatsapp, the owners spend money to keep the service running. Those that cheats on a $1/year subscription will be the first to complain when the service goes down or if the company stops the service.

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by PROCTOR: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
crrryfish:
remove ur phone screen nd replace with a lens. Hope dis works!
can you help me with that?? Mr engineer
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by xtremrules(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
i have been using Whatsapp for more than 2 years now if not 3 years. when is getting close to my account expiration for renewal, it automatically extend to one year. in essence, i have never purchased Whatsapp subscription. I even experienced it this month. i received a message from them saying my subscription have been extended for one year.
Have any of you guy purchased whatsapp subscription or also experiencing this.

1 Like

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by classiclee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:
For those who use android phones,ocassionally you'll be faced with msgs telling you that your whatsapp has expired.well if you don't have enough mb to re-install,simply backdate your phone I.e take your date a few months back and continue whatsapping.hope this helps.
It's not working on Galaxy Tab if you backdate the Browsing stops grin But there is a clear tutor on that check my blog link and use a search there just search the tag"Use whatsapp after free trial"
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by MrBenSun: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
swhiss:

yea!, I've been doing this for some time now and it does work for me, but downloading a latest version or collecting from someone is better as it saves u the unnecessary stress of always altering ur date before u can browse using opera, Cuz the browser won't function if your phone ain't updated.

spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.