Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan (38522 Views)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Receive All Your Whatsapp Messages On Your Phone, No Matter The SIM On It, How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by politricks: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2014
franconian:

And you are into politricks?
Ironical right?.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by jimmy101231(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Who is wathsap shey that one too is bokoharam cos I skull in Spain
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by davidigomanel: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
9ja don't buy application for devices. Even is important to to dem.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by MistadeRegal(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
nickvanilla:
For those who use android phones,ocassionally you'll be faced with msgs telling you that your whatsapp has expired.well if you don't have enough mb to re-install,simply backdate your phone I.e take your date a few months back and continue whatsapping.hope this helps.

When did you discover this? My brother had been doing this for over 2 months now. And funny part is that he receives his messages as from the FUTURE!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Elopoint(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
tanks 4 d information.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Abyzan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
broke ass android users....go get a phone angry
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by emmy02(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
snika:
Please, what is whatsapp? Is it a food in Nigeria? I schooled in France embarassed

Akuya, it is a school in Nigeria. Akuya means brother in Nigeria.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
nikpet2:
. Google wallet
i guess u didn't see d "etc" attached to d paypal.. nt every1 v that too!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Stale! Bsds y should you back date when you can resend it from a frds phone and reinstall.... undecided
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2014
UMU EKPELIMA
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by kofigodwin: 2:52am On Nov 06, 2014
niaja boys are not smileing at all I trust niaja go on niaja
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Kaurdeh: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2014
PROCTOR:
Speak.......english
kiss........french
dress.....italian
drive......german
spend....arab
party....caribean
think.........NIGERIA

God bless Nigeria!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by PROCTOR: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kaurdeh:

God bless Nigeria!
AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by ToastingAllowan: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2021
authority2006:
On Nairaland, many people don't normally read beyond the topics, then they would simply go ahead to post comments based on that. That's why you see them crying $1. Lazy a$$.
This is you today
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Vivly(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mustay:
$1 = #165

Kill not a service you enjoy for such amount!
undecided
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by GregJo: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
For God's sake, it's just a dollar. Just N160/year.

Chai. Nigerians. lipsrsealed

Jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.