Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs (47377 Views)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Jarus(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bros, what if we calculate it this way?:

MUSLIMS

Belewa---5.5
Murtala---0.7
Shagari—5.3
Babangida—8 years
Abacha---5 years
Yar’Adua- 3 years
Total- 27.5

Total: 54 - 27.5 =26.5

grin cheesy

See abracadabra - wuruwuru to the answer

Shagari: October 1979 - Dec 1983 = 4 years, 3 months. That's 4.25. Where did you get your 5.3 for Shagari?

Diariz God o

3 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Noble11(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op why don't you also tell us how many Christian governor in the north......since you know mathematics very well!!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by OpraMenu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ipledge:
because you are too dull to reason...
no be me give you your life palava o!!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:
Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date

Out of 14, we have 7 Christians and 7 Muslims

In South west, it is said that between 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets. Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor! Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada).

Between 1999 to date, South west has had more christain governors than muslims (Under AD/ACN and PDP)
Ekiti=>Niyi Adebayo=>AD=>Christian
Ogun=>Olusegun Osoba=>AD=>Christian
Ondo=>Adebayo Adefarati=>AD=>Christian
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian
Oyo=>Lam Adesina=>AD=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>AD=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Muslim
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party?

All this religious antics are crap if you ask me. What is most important is the credibilty and the performance of the one in charge. Little wonder most south westerners doesn't even realise the fact above that there have been more christian governors.

FFk maliciously said APC governors are made up of 80 % muslims in order to manipulate the poplulace toward voting PDP against the facts above. What he maliciously lfet out is the fact that in South-East and South South governors have been 100% christians (and almost certainly, their deputies too!)

So Where is the Ismalization of Nigerian? In fact, should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since PDP is the one playing the religion politics?
..kneel down! Let me pray 4u...it is already well with you and your knowledge! Thanks for the enlightenment..

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by lharstborn(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ OP.. Bisi Akande is a Muslim
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
OpraMenu:
no be me give you your life palava o!!
Lol wetin be my palava
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by melotreaah(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kovic08:
rauf is a Muslim.. for that 2011 please correct it i know it's a mistake

before they crucify you now
e be like say u no dey see abi............. d guy wrote rauf+muslim, and what else dyu want ooo
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by limamintruth: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Neatboy:
I don't think you guys really do understand what a system and political culture means. Things have changed whether you like it or not. Nigerians are now sensitive because of the spate of political islam and insurgencies. I don't really have problem with a muslim muslim ticket, but the only problem I have is Buhari. He had made derogatory and treasonable statement that ought to have landed him in jail if this was an ideal society. He is a fundamentalist. He registered Nigeria in the Organization of Islamic Countries. He said that all muslims should vote for a muslim candidate. He also said that the fight against terrorism is a fight against the north. What else do you want him to do before you call him an extremist? A man is always judged by his words even in heaven. Are you guys blind for God sake!!!!!!!!!!!

If u ask me, na who i go ask? grin
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op you're a fool. Are there muslims in the SS/SE section of the country. Whoever paid you to write this thrash is madder.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Akpan107(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gp6WDv_sfbo/VEvkhBYOisI/AAAAAAAAJ78/xFovPhqoGgg/s1600/jonathan%2Bbreaks%2Bpromise.jpg[/img]

By 2015 his term will finish. There is nowhere the constitution stated that you MUST stay in power for 8yrs. BTW, would have been in power for 6yrs.
GEJ TILL 2019.
Things has changed....
He must complete his Transformation Agenda.
GEJ will be rejected if fail to complete our remaining 4 Years.
It's not really about him, but about us and about all Good Nigerians.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by BetaThings: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
karlmax2:
Uwhat of Tarawa balewa who was nigerian prime minister? And then the the prime minister was the head of government. 2 why did you not impute the amount of years these Christian heads of states ruled Nigeria?. Well if u can't I would help you
The two longest serving presidents are Christian
Obasanjo 11.5 years
Gowon 9 years
Jonathan, a christian, is working to surpass Gowon

In 1979, if UPN had had its way, we would have had a CHRISTIAN-CHRISTIAN president and Vice President
Awolowo (SW) was presidential candidate and
Philip Umeadi (SE) was VP candidate
The SW (Muslims and Christians alike) voted overwhelmingly for them

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by eunisam: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think the Christian ruled better than the muslems.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by BetaThings: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
eunisam:
I think the Christian ruled better than the muslems.
Don't go there
Gowon sold Bakassi to Cameroon
Obasanjo did the handover and internment
The spectre of Chadian soldiers making incursions into Nigeria was finally laid to rest under Shagari with Buhari leading the forces that put the fear of Nigerian in the minds of the Chadians

5 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by BetaThings: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Akpan107:
GEJ TILL 2019.
Things has changed....
He must complete his Transformation Agenda.
GEJ will be rejected if fail to complete our remaining 4 Years.
It's not really about him, but about us and about all Good Nigerians.
Nigeria has been transformed into a country where corruption no longer matters

Nigeria's Ministry Of Health, Others Mismanage $2.2 Million Meant For Vaccination Of Children—Auditors
http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/30/nigerias-ministry-health-others-mismanage-22-million-meant-vaccination-children%E2%80%94auditors

Okonjo-Iweala's promise to publish auditor's report on the reconciliation of NNPC's missing $10b has been broken
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Akpan107(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

Don't mind the guy my broda. I deliberately ignored him. google is there free of charge but they wont make the slightest of effort to verify the lies coming the very same a$$holes in Abuja - yet they hold on to their pay master's lies close to their hearts. Their bigotry mindset have been so wrapped up they can't see the truth even if it is presented to them free of charge.

That is almost 32 years of christian rule out of Nigeria's 54 years of independence!
Is ok, But GEJ must complete his second term, then, we will now check wether to divide Nigeria or remain one.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by eunisam: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
BetaThings:

Don't go there
Gowon sold Bakassi to Cameroon
Obasanjo did the handover and internment
The spectre of Chadian soldiers making incursions into Nigeria was finally laid to rest under Shagari with Buhari leading the forces that put the fear of Nigerian in the minds of the Chadians
o boy,you have thought me history so 9ja had wahala with chad? Abeg tell me more google is not my friend.

1 Like

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by thegoodone2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Do us a favour by add d years they spend. is shonekan a president?
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by dammytosh: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

But in 2003 and 2007 in Osun State PDP fielded christian/christian (Oyinlola and Obada) and won.

Don't be decieved. Nigeria is not Osun State.

I repeat. If APC field a Muslim -Muslim President, they should forget it completely. That is if they stand any chance i. The first place.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by limamintruth: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
abbakacici:
i don't why south eastern Christian sound that they are the only christian and liberal people in Nigeria, funny enough most part of Nigeria have to some certain exact allow people of different faith have a said in their state political, the op give example of south west state, here are example of north Nigeria, Benue with almost 95% Christians and pagans have a muslim representative, plateau have 2 muslim representative even during OBJ era they have a muslim senator, Taraba and Nasarawa with almost 50/50 population have both muslim/Christian. am tired of hearing that SE is 100% stuff because if you are liberal as you claim other people will feel comfortable living in your cities from example Zaria in Kaduna was declare an islamic state by Bako I dan Musa in 1500s as most northern state but still pagans live with the environs and sharia was reintroduce in 1800 by Musa ibn Suleiman Ibn Muhammad that almost 200 years so IF MUSLIM HATE CHRISTIAN THAT MUCH I DONT THINK CHRISTIANS WILL ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT THE 15-20% OF . NORTHERN NIGERIA.

And who told you christians make only 20 percent of d northern region of nigeria
The fact is Northern muslims are generally very very intolerant of non-muslims as can be seen in the incessant attacks on christian communities in d north by islamists; thus christians in d north have always been treated as 2nd class citizens by their muslim counterparts.

By the way, everyone knows that while it is POSSIBLE to have a muslim-muslim win as president&vice in nig. (simply becos christians are very tolerant & more unbias in disposition), it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for christian-christian to win in Nigeria (solely becos a typical northern muslim will never support same).

Its really pathetic that northern muslims want to be treated fairly by all, but same muslims always refuse to treat others fairly too. Northern muslims are self-centred and very intolerant beings who always seek for d slightest opportunity to kill & attack d non-muslims in their midst. Thats an indisputable fact dat only you seem not to know about.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by BetaThings: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Noble11:
Op why don't you also tell us how many Christian governor in the north......since you know mathematics very well!!
Tell us the number of Muslim governors in the South East and South South

You should tell me the reason why a Muslim has never ruled Benue State
Or why David Marks' Idoma people have never ruled that state; Only Tivs have done so

Are they not Christians too
Let us comment with fairness and fear of God
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sheenor: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
loopman:

Save this missive for the gullible, I don't read gibberish laced with propaganda.
PDP as a party has made religion a pillar of campaign. Religion politics is alien to SW, now it's creeping in, courtesy of PDP.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by limamintruth: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
lagcity:
See how christian and muslim zombies have ruled and ruined Nigeria and Africa?

We need an atheist president tongue

grin

Anyways, whether we like it or not, religion will always be relevant in nigerian politics. Religion has always been used as a vital tool in politics ever since the entity called nigeria came into existence.
Hence, i dont see any point in dragging this whole religion issue further.
E.O.D.[unfollows thread]
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by BetaThings: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
eunisam:
o boy,you have thought me history so 9ja had wahala with chad? Abeg tell me more google is not my friend.
Google is not likely to have some of those stories which happened before the advent of the Internet
Ask around, during the time of Shagari, Nigerian troops had to drive the Chadians back to their country
The Nigerian forces entered deep into their territory such that their president had to call Shagari and beg
We have not had that such incident since

One of the reasons Gowon was removed was his maroun declaration (with Ahidjo of Cameroon) when he ceded Bakassi to Cameroon
Abacha stationed troops in Bakassi during his time to forestall any silly move by Cameroon
Even Prof Oyebode (a Christian) has confirmed all of the above
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Akpan107(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
BetaThings:

Nigeria has been transformed into a country where corruption no longer matters

Nigeria's Ministry Of Health, Others Mismanage $2.2 Million Meant For Vaccination Of Children—Auditors
http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/30/nigerias-ministry-health-others-mismanage-22-million-meant-vaccination-children%E2%80%94auditors

Okonjo-Iweala's promise to publish auditor's report on the reconciliation of NNPC's missing $10b has been broken
bros, sorry to say, Nigeria has always been a very corrupt Country, and GEJ was never the one that invented it.
GEJ may not be doing very well, but he remain BEST among those we have in Opposition. He may not be doing very well in fighting corruption, but i will still vote him 100,000 times and for Buhari O time.
The major reason why they are fighting GEJ is because He's a Christian and from South South, therefore, we must not abandon him.
We will always stand to defend him.
When you dont want me to rule, i will never allow you to rule too.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by drstone1: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
Why do people keep quoting that the ss and se is ruled by Christians to justify apcs 80% muslim make up? This is pure ignorance, apc isn't a geographical region and the ss and se are 99% christian. What muslim will they choose among them? Where as apc is a national party that can pick from all parts od the country but only gives posts and nominations to muslims

Good question to d OP. Smw, the oP did not include the northwest n NEast. In his analysis. THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY IS MUCH MORE THAN WHETHER one is a MOSLEM or not. Its AB OUT WHO THIS MOSLEM iS? IS. HE a HARDCORE extremist fanatical JiHADist with SHARIA MINdset OR not. When one who openly sUPports BLOOD Sharing of MonKeys n Turns a Blind eye to Extremist unLeashing beheadings in. The NaMe of his creed. You Do Not Need an angel to point out to you which way to go. THE Morning Shows the day!!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by nokingasgod: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:
Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date

Out of 14, we have 7 Christians and 7 Muslims

In South west, it is said that between 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets. Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor! Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada).

Between 1999 to date, South west has had more christain governors than muslims (Under AD/ACN and PDP)
Ekiti=>Niyi Adebayo=>AD=>Christian
Ogun=>Olusegun Osoba=>AD=>Christian
Ondo=>Adebayo Adefarati=>AD=>Christian
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian
Oyo=>Lam Adesina=>AD=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>AD=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Muslim
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party?

All this religious antics are crap if you ask me. What is most important is the credibilty and the performance of the one in charge. Little wonder most south westerners doesn't even realise the fact above that there have been more christian governors.

FFk maliciously said APC governors are made up of 80 % muslims in order to manipulate the poplulace toward voting PDP against the facts above. What he maliciously lfet out is the fact that in South-East and South South governors have been 100% christians (and almost certainly, their deputies too!)

So Where is the Ismalization of Nigerian? In fact, should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since PDP is the one playing the religion politics?

Nice one except the misrepresentation of fact about the first Nigerian Head of the Federal Republic which was Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa who was elected prime minister and was the Chief Executive of the Nigerian government at the time. Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe was appointed (note, appointed and not elected) the Governor-General of Nigeria at independent to perform ceremonial roles akin to that of the British Monarch since we adopted the British parliamentarian system of government. When we became a republic in 1963, his title was changed to president and his roles remained ceremonial. He was president but not in the mould of the executive president we have today which was as a result of changing from parliamentarian system to the American type Presidential system!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
spade:

Once again, digest my first post to you: Stop clogging my mentions with your "Call a Spade a Spade" bullshhiit, because I wouldn't be here if you weren't using it.

Dumb, ignorant, monkey-dung. "Call a Spade, a spade" is an english saying, if you tell me what it is in your tribal language I'll be sure to use it in the future because you hold the patent to it.

Dummy!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
drstone1:

Good question to d OP. Smw, the oP did not include the northwest n NEast. In his analysis. THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY IS MUCH MORE THAN WHETHER one is a MOSLEM or not. Its AB OUT WHO THIS MOSLEM iS? IS. HE a HARDCORE extremist fanatical JiHADist with SHARIA MINdset OR not. When one who openly sUPports BLOOD Sharing of MonKeys n Turns a Blind eye to Extremist unLeashing beheadings in. The NaMe of his creed. You Do Not Need an angel to point out to you which way to go. THE Morning Shows the day!!

Orrrrrr.....

Is he a fanatical Christian like Goodluck Jonathan clearly is?
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Kovic08(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
melotreaah:
e be like say u no dey see abi............. d guy wrote rauf+muslim, and what else dyu want ooo
e be like say you just arrive
He just modified it
Dumb A$$
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=38pt]NO WONDER Naija has been in shyt all this while[/size]
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
If we didn't invent the cell phone or introduce you to writing, you'd still be dancing naked under the moonlight, in your town square, under a big banana tree while eating fellow humans or marrying your deceased father's wives, killing twins and practicing your Osu madness.

Oh, wait, you still do eat humans (though on a smaller scale now),marry your step mom's and practice Osu discrimination.

u did not invent anything. useless blakman taking credit 4 others works in the name of religion. angry
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by spade: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dumb, ignorant, monkey-dung. "Call a Spade, a spade" is an english saying, if you tell me what it is in your tribal language I'll be sure to use it in the future because you hold the patent to it.
Dummy!

Let me break it down for you, m0r0n:

There are only 2 idiots in this equation:

Number 1 is you, and Number 2 is the vile scum of the earth who was too broke to afford Postinor-2 and spare humanity the pain of having to put up with your pathetic, meaningless existence. I would have included your father as the number 3 idioot, but chances are you don't even know who your father is.

"If you tell me what it is in your tribal language" - These are the words of an adult. An iddiot and failure who, on a normal day, should be leading a family by example. But I shouldn't be surprised. You are a total failure in life, and that's the only explanation as to why an overgrown dingbat like you would busy himself with petty tribal squabbles and skirmishes on the internet as his sole achievement.
From this, it is clear as day you deserve more pity than scorn.
Keep showcasing your stupiidity, you repulsive little roundworm smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.