Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs (47374 Views)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by limamintruth: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
And for those comparing the north with the south east & south south, do note that such comparison doesnt tally well because- Unlike d SS&SE, there are so many indigenous christian communities in d entire northern nig. Also, unlike the SS&SE, at least 40% of the north's population are christians.
So you can see that the number of indigenous christians in the north cant be compared with the number of indigenous muslims in the SS&SE.

However, even with the large number of indigenous christians in all of the northern states of nig., presently, there are only 2 christian governors in the entire northern region of 19 states. Thus, its easier to have a muslim politician elected to represent d people in a predominantly christian town or area here in the north; But the reverse is a big impossibility (with regards to having a mainly muslim town electing a non-muslim to represent them in govt.).

[unfollows thread]
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by timota(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
The people you are calling presidents were actualy heads of state except:shagari,obasanjo,yaradua and jonathan.Azikiwe is not in the list as he has never been head of state before and the Tafawa Belewa that is not in your list is actually the first head of state since the first republic practiced parliamentary system of government with prime minister as the head of state who appoints a president as one of his ministers
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by LadyH(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
chemali:
It's the gullible Nigerians who believe bullshit I blame. 16 years of PDP and their small minds have been reduced to Muslim/Christian.
No. We have always been mindful of our religion; christians (south), muslims ( north), waaay before pdp was conceived.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by AnanseK(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
AnodaIT:
Ok
Now allow Jonathan to finish his terms in office then we will hand over to the Muslims

He has finished his term. He was sworn in twice during the six wasted years.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by emmasege: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
Why do people keep quoting that the ss and se is ruled by Christians to justify apcs 80% muslim make up? This is pure ignorance, apc isn't a geographical region and the ss and se are 99% christian. What muslim will they choose among them? Where as apc is a national party that can pick from all parts od the country but only gives posts and nominations to muslims
I tire o, as if n/west has ever elected a Christian governor intentionally. Even when kaduna did, they subtly elliminated him. God bless & keep Patrick Yakowas family
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Shine1177: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

Ekiti=>Niyi Adebayo=>AD=>Christian
Ogun=>Olusegun Osoba=>AD=>Christian
Ondo=>Adebayo Adefarati=>AD=>Christian
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian MUSLIM
Oyo=>Lam Adesina=>AD=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>AD=>Muslim

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by iamord(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Above all.. All the leaders that were mentioned are all traditionalist
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by tochman(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Point of correction. Obasanjo was a Muslim as a military government.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Herrmes:
APC have something to offer? They're all liars relax and don't get bothered by it.
Even if they re liars lets try anoda party 4 a change now. This clueless gej govt has taken Nigerians 4 a fool. Think man, ur brain isnt 4 decoration.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by eunisam: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
BetaThings:

Google is not likely to have some of those stories which happened before the advent of the Internet
Ask around, during the time of Shagari, Nigerian troops had to drive the Chadians back to their country
The Nigerian forces entered deep into their territory such that their president had to call Shagari and beg
We have not had that such incident since

One of the reasons Gowon was removed was his maroun declaration (with Ahidjo of Cameroon) when he ceded Bakassi to Cameroon
Abacha stationed troops in Bakassi during his time to forestall any silly move by Cameroon
Even Prof Oyebode (a Christian) has confirmed all of the above
wow wow wow!!!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by cannonnier(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2014
gists:

Don't mind the guy my broda. I deliberately ignored him. google is there free of charge but they wont make the slightest of effort to verify the lies coming the very same a$$holes in Abuja - yet they hold on to their pay master's lies close to their hearts. Their bigotry mindset have been so wrapped up they can't see the truth even if it is presented to them free of charge.

That is almost 32 years of christian rule out of Nigeria's 54 years of independence!

.:

Olusegun Obasanjo Christian - 11 years
Yakubu Gowon Christian - 9yrs
Nnamdi Azikwe Christian 6yrs
Goodluck Jonathan Christian 5yrs
Aguiyi Ironsi Christian 6months
Ernest Shonekan - 4months
=41 years
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Pecca: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Ikengawo:
Why do people keep quoting that the ss and se is ruled by Christians to justify apcs 80% muslim make up? This is pure ignorance, apc isn't a geographical region and the ss and se are 99% christian. What muslim will they choose among them? Where as apc is a national party that can pick from all parts od the country but only gives posts and nominations to muslims

ka chineke mezie okwu!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ibkgab001: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Baba Akande is a musim not a christian ... His wife is a christian thou
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2014
spade:

Let me break it down for you, m0r0n:

There are only 2 idiots in this equation:

Number 1 is you, and Number 2 is the vile scum of the earth who was too broke to afford Postinor-2 and spare humanity the pain of having to put up with your pathetic, meaningless existence. I would have included your father as the number 3 idioot, but chances are you don't even know who your father is.

"If you tell me what it is in your tribal language" - These are the words of an adult. An iddiot and failure who, on a normal day, should be leading a family by example. But I shouldn't be surprised. You are a total failure in life, and that's the only explanation as to why an overgrown dingbat like you would busy himself with petty tribal squabbles and skirmishes on the internet as his sole achievement.
From this, it is clear as day you deserve more pity than scorn.
Keep showcasing your stupiidity, you repulsive little roundworm smiley

We teach the African how to read and write, and this is what we get in return?
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sibabasibaba1: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Jarus:

grin cheesy

See abracadabra - wuruwuru to the answer

Shagari: October 1979 - Dec 1983 = 4 years, 3 months. That's 4.25. Where did you get your 5.3 for Shagari?

Diariz God o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol....Bros, na now you dey remember God. na wa for u ooo. When you left out the Belewa years you did not remember God. At least, I am closer to the real thing than you who left out (albeit deliberately) Belewa's 5.5 years and gave it to Zik. My own can be forgiven but yours be like original Ojoro.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Sibabasibaba1: 3:04am On Nov 05, 2014
muzzol:
Shagari ruled from October 1, 1979 to December 31, 1983. That should be 4.3 if i still know my maths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bad. Anyhow, I love the guy so well, hence I had to add one more year for him. You know he was and still is a gentleman to the core. Lol.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by fx45(m): 3:46am On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
If we didn't invent the cell phone or introduce you to writing, you'd still be dancing naked under the moonlight, in your town square, under a big banana tree while eating fellow humans or marrying your deceased father's wives, killing twins and practicing your Osu madness.

Oh, wait, you do still eat humans (though on a smaller scale now),marry your step mom's and practice Osu discrimination.
This confused idi0t is still trolling around Nairaland. It must really be pathetic to be U! What did U invent and who are U? With Ur tiger-clawed face I guess inventing ritual murder and extreme jujuism is something to thump Ur chest for. Ur hate for Igbos will lead U to Ur early grave and that's for sure. Imbeci1e!
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:32am On Nov 05, 2014
fx45:

This confused idi0t is still trolling around Nairaland. It must really be pathetic to be U! What did U invent and who are U? With Ur tiger-clawed face I guess inventing ritual murder and extreme jujuism is something to thump Ur chest for. Ur hate for Igbos will lead U to Ur early grave and that's for sure. Imbeci1e!

Disagreeing with you does not equate hate, stop being a low-self esteemed oaf. I bet thats why you're severely limited in your life's progression. I denounce IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu etc and co all the time, yet, NOT A SINGLE NORTHERNER OR WESTERNER has ever taken umbrage. But when it comes to the all perfect Ibo, the moment the truth is spoken about any of yalls kinsmen you take it as an affront on your whole tribe.

Why are you guys so insecure?

3 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 4:48am On Nov 05, 2014
cannonnier:

Olusegun Obasanjo Christian - 11 years
Yakubu Gowon Christian - 9yrs
Nnamdi Azikwe Christian 6yrs
Goodluck Jonathan Christian 5yrs
Aguiyi Ironsi Christian 6months
Ernest Shonekan - 4months

=41 years

Aguiyi Ironsi and Ernest Shonekan spent just 10months (combined) in office. Not 10 years my brother
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by fx45(m): 4:55am On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Disagreeing with you does not equate hate, stop being a low-self esteemed oaf. I bet thats why you're severely limited in your life's progression. I denounce IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu etc and co all the time, yet, NOT ONE SINGLE NORTHERNER OR WESTERNER has ever taken umbrage. But when it comes to the all perfect Ibo, the moment the truth is spoken about any of yalls kinsmen you take it as an affront on your whole tribe.

Why are you guys so insecure?
U're the insecure imbeci1e with an identity crisis. Sort out who U are first, then U can come for us to discuss. For now I don't sit on the same table with low mentality urchins like U... U've never said a good word about Igbo people and I can yank out all Ur posts here on Nairaland for the whole world to see. 95% of all Ur comments here are hate speeches(from the pit of hell) against Igbos and Goodluck Jonathan. What exactly is Ur problem Mr Man? Why are U so filled with hate? Why are U such a disgusting individual? Why are U such a scumbag? Did an Igbo man poke Ur whorish wife to Ur knowledge and U couldn't do anything about it?

Like someone correctly pointed out earlier on, there are two idiots in this equation......
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by gists: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2014
To those pointing out the error in Bisi Akande's religion, it looks like the admin has locked my original post. The admin should help make the correction.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2014
it painful that since I have been in Naira land that this is one of the most Useless post I have red, he can some one be saying Christians ruled more than Muslim, it sad that even foreign countries know our history more than us. as for the guy how created this topic hmm... you try shall BT you no know watin you dey do, read through your quotes and calculations you will see you were sent to destroy Christians.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Tonylyte(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2014
gists:

Wow didn't realize the dude is a Muslim. I must have been distracted when I checked his profile, because I thought I saw Christopher in his name somewhere. Thanks for the correction. List will be updated ASAP.
U'll end up correcting all to be muslim. Yeye
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by cannonnier(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
gists:

Aguiyi Ironsi and Ernest Shonekan spent just 10months (combined) in office. Not 10 years my brother
Ok.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2014
fx45:

U're the insecure imbeci1e with an identity crisis. Sort out who U are first, then U can come for us to discuss. For now I don't sit on the same table with low mentality urchins like U... U've never said a good word about Igbo people and I can yank out all Ur posts here on Nairaland for the whole world to see. 95% of all Ur comments here are hate speeches(from the pit of hell) against Igbos and Goodluck Jonathan. What exactly is Ur problem Mr Man? Why are U so filled with hate? Why are U such a disgusting individual? Why are U such a scumbag? Did an Igbo man poke Ur whorish wife to Ur knowledge and U couldn't do anything about it?

Like someone correctly pointed out earlier on, there are two idiots in this equation......
Well, I doubt there's any need to "yank out" my posts "for the world to see". Much as you might not believe, most people are actually intelligent enough to figure out how to view old posts, so I doubt your help is needed in that department.

Yes, for obvious reasons, I despise GEJ's Govt . I also disagree with the bigoted and irrational support which Ibos give him unnecessarily for no other reason than his tribe and religion, so of course I will rail against his supporters from time to time. If you don't like it... tough luck. If to you that means I hate Ibos, then that's an issue you'll have to deal with yourself and yourself alone. I do not hate or dislike Ibos, but NL has shown me to be wary of them because of their mentality. I have always called Northerners and South Easterners "intolerant of the views of others"; I am yet to see a Northener accuse me of hatred or spew bile towards me. Take a wild guess which group attacks me all the time I express my views?

Yup, you guessed it. You need to learn to accept others' views and stop looking at everything with battle lenses.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by fx45(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Well, I doubt there's any need to "yank out" my posts "for the world to see". Much as you might not believe, most people are actually intelligent enough to figure out how to view old posts, so I doubt your help is needed in that department.

Yes, for obvious reasons, I despise GEJ's Govt . I also disagree with the bigoted and irrational support which Ibos give him unnecessarily for no other reason than his tribe and religion, so of course I will rail against his supporters from time to time. If you don't like it... tough luck. If to you that means I hate Ibos, then that's a issue you'll have to deal with yourself and yourself alone. I do not hate or dislike Ibos, but NL has shown me to be wary of them because of their mentality. I have always called Northerners and South Easterners "intolerant of the views of others"; I am yet to see a Northener accuse me of hatred or spew bile towards me. Take a wild guess which group attacks me all the time I express my views?

Yup, you guessed it. You need to learn to accept others' views and stop looking at everything with battle lenses.
Quit with Ur rowdy sermons and epistles. They don't make any meaning and it won't change a thing. We all know who U are and what U stand for. U're an individual with a vile character and eroded values. A hate monger with extremist tribal views. U can't fool anybody here... Definitely not me.

I've observed U for a very long time now and I'm yet to see anything positive come out of U. Anyways I don't even take U serious anymore till U sort out Ur identity issues. A lizard that thinks itself a crocodile. What kind of a man
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by osaaaaa: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Pls, bisi akande is a muslim
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by ooshinibos: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2014
gists:
Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date

Out of 14, we have 7 Christians and 7 Muslims

In South west, it is said that between 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets. Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor! Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada).

Between 1999 to date, South west has had more christain governors than muslims (Under AD/ACN and PDP)
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ogun=>Gbenga Daniel=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian
Lagos=>Babatunde Fashola>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Muslim
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party?

All this religious antics are crap if you ask me. What is most important is the credibilty and the performance of the one in charge. Little wonder most south westerners doesn't even realise the fact above that there have been more christian governors.

FFk maliciously said APC governors are made up of 80 % muslims in order to manipulate the poplulace toward voting PDP against the facts above. What he maliciously lfet out is the fact that in South-East and South South governors have been 100% christians (and almost certainly, their deputies too!)

So Where is the Ismalization of Nigerian? In fact, should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since PDP is the one playing the religion politics?

some of those governors you assigned as christians are not christians ( they just have christian names ) ..they are more or less freelancers and linked to cults
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by 4C2215131: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2014
gists:
Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date

Out of 14, we have 7 Christians and 7 Muslims

In South west, it is said that between 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets. Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor! Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada).

Between 1999 to date, South west has had more christain governors than muslims (Under AD/ACN and PDP)
Osun=>Adebisi Akande=>AD=>Christian

Ekiti=>Ayo Fayose=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu=>PDP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola=>PDP=>Christian
Oyo=>Rasheed Ladoja=>PDP=>Muslim
Lagos=>Bola Tinubu>ACN=>Muslim

Ekiti=>Segun Oni=>PDP=>Christian
Ondo=>Olusegun Agagu / Olusegun Mimiko=>PDP / LP=>Christian
Osun=>Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Rauf Aregbesola=>PDP / ACN=>Christian / Muslim
Oyo=>Alao Akala=>PDP=>Christian

Ekiti=>Kayode Fayemi=>ACN=>Christian
Ogun=>Ibikunle Amosun=>ACN=>Muslim
Ondo=>Olusegun Mimiko=>LP=>Christian
Osun=>Rauf Aregbesola=>ACN=>Muslim
Oyo=>Abiola Ajimobi=>ACN=>Muslim

PDP has produced more Christain governors in SW than other parties. Does that mean PDP is a Christian party?

All this religious antics are crap if you ask me. What is most important is the credibilty and the performance of the one in charge. Little wonder most south westerners doesn't even realise the fact above that there have been more christian governors.

FFk maliciously said APC governors are made up of 80 % muslims in order to manipulate the poplulace toward voting PDP against the facts above. What he maliciously lfet out is the fact that in South-East and South South governors have been 100% christians (and almost certainly, their deputies too!)

So Where is the Ismalization of Nigerian? In fact, should the majority of the Northan muslim population vote against PDP since PDP is the one playing the religion politics?

Your breakdown of the facts is all good but I keep telling folks (like you) that they are wasting their time when they try to reason like positive economist in Nigeria. Here, it's all about normative economics....subjectivity and value based. What am I saying? Religion should not be a criterion during the forth-coming elections, but despite all the OP feels, writes, preaches and whatnot, religion is a MAJOR factor to consider in the present state Nigeria finds herself. Any politician, or party that deludes itself via objective reasoning ala positive economics is just engaging in futile rumination.

Nigeria as a country unfortunately operates under different rules. Here, Up is Down, Left is Right, Good is Bad, Kings are Queens, Righteousness is Sin, Male is Female, God is Satan, Long is Short, Black is White, Truth is Lie, Love is Hate, Church is Mosque, Police are Criminals, Doctors are Lawyers, Teachers are Pupils, Fathers are Mothers and finally the Fool is the Wisest and President.
Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by lanregidi: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2014
I think the post should go to an itshekiri man

Bulgarian woman sets herself ablaze outside president’s office (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

A 38-year old woman stepped out of a taxi near the government building in central Sofia before pouring flammable liquid on her body and hair and setting herself alight.

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/11/bulgarian-woman-sets-herself-ablaze.html?m=1

Re: History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs by Lanrefreshkid: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Tired of reading or hearing abt Nigeria politricks...100% of those politicians are in politics not for the interest of the people but for selfish intrest, thats why you see them fight today and reconcile tomorow, cross parties n using media as thier tool and making you talk about them.

Forget parties they are all the same. All bunch of criminals, they distract people with religion, parties and i wear no shoes gimmicks with the help of media while they laugh and share our money in close door.

I hate politics cos anything you think of it is not true and your opinion doesnt even count a bit.

The only politician i had believe in was Yar'Adua.
I vow not to vote anymore but even if i have to vote i wld prefer Buhari cos i m a guy that love Change..We have been ruled by same set of people for about 15years and all they could boost of is giving nigerians access to GSM. nonsense!

I saw a TAN advert that says we now have good roads, we have light and water and that GEJ has really transformed nigeria and i was confused if i was in Nigeria or another country cos all these are lies and we are still running in a circle, Nothing has change other than fuel prices..

Nigerians dont let us be fooled...Not hating tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.