Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,340 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Is Now The End Of Mtn SME - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Now The End Of Mtn SME (3743 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is Now The End Of Mtn SME by vodacom: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Maybe if der profit is low, where would they see money to sponsor 2010 world cup, I dunno any other country in Africa dat z willing to waste money just to be d official sponsorship of world cup.... MTN ll take 9ja money to South Africa, y won't der economy be better than 9ja own wen der salary is lower in 9ja...if dey re paying der workers like dey do in Bank, Shay dey ll have time for world cup?.
.abi ECOBANK fit do am...International bank for dat matter!!
Talking about mtn sponsoring world cup, u are correct on this. But come why did the moderator bann Asudan because he spoke the truth? I was chatting with him and he told me that he was bann for no reason. Is either the moderator is not mature enough to see constructive criticism from asudan or he is too bias. From what he wrote, the guy isn't an mtn staff or works with them,perharps the truth is bitter to swallow. Moderator if you like bann me too for supporting that guy.
Re: This Is Now The End Of Mtn SME by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
vodacom:

Talking about mtn sponsoring world cup, u are correct on this. But come why did the moderator bann Asudan because he spoke the truth? I was chatting with him and he told me that he was bann for no reason. Is either the moderator is not mature enough to see constructive criticism from asudan or he is too bias. From what he wrote, the guy isn't an mtn staff or works with them,perharps the truth is bitter to swallow. Moderator if you like bann me too for supporting that guy.
How did you know that he was Ban
Re: This Is Now The End Of Mtn SME by DAVE5(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

If it's not because etisalat service is poor in my area ...i should have being singing " I don port oo"

i have 2 mtn sim cards (i dnt fancy glo, airtel or etisalat and i dnt know why undecided), but mehn if they stop the data sharing tin, i go port widout lookin back

*runs outta thread to price etisalat sim card, but the boi wey dey sell don close, wil try 2mao*

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group / How Can I Order A Phone Of More Than $100 On Aliexpress? / I Can't See The Blackberry Application World On My Bb Torch 9800 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.