Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. (1079 Views)

My Colleague Is Dating My Friend’s Husband Unknowing To Her, What Should I Do? / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. by ekemini007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
The spate of single un married ladies have reach near pandemic proportion in nigeria.In looking for the cause, i employ women not to look very far. The cause in right there in front of them__ this cause in my view is inherent in the very idea that gave women there freedom in the first place and thats the the ideal of women's libration

Women libration for many years has had a flip side that has been completely ignored by many societies(nigeria in this context). When women choose this very idea, they choose to be free, they choosed to be educated, they choose to be vote and voted for, they choose to contribute to labour and workforce but un_knowing also choose to competite against MEN for limited available resource(Job).

Weather women notice this or not, they are no longer "allies" in this sense to Men but "Rivals". They can be Allies in term of contributing there fair share in labour, workfork_and advancement of society in general. Allies in terms of aligning with themselves in archieving personal goals and ambitions_ but rivals in terms of competiting with men for limited available resource.

Jobs in third word nations are not easily created by the goverment.In Nigeria for example, were the goverment is struggling to creat jobs, the last thing men need is women competing with them for limited availables ones.The public sector in my opinion is fair enough regard male/female jobs distribution, the private sector, on the other hand tend to favour females for reason best known to them. This explain why anytime one walk into any telecom or banking arena, one is likely to find eight female staffs before one find a guy name Ayo.

As long as Men are stuck without Job women will be stuck without husbands. Yes! No would be leaving anytime soon until we sought ourselve out.

Job for Men is not something, its everthing. Without which men canot advance. By advance i mean get married. Its so bad this days even small micro jobs that read "sales boy wanted" now are reading "sales girl wanted"

I cannot overemphasize that some how we need a new plane of action on this. Other wise women will continue to ask the question "why am i still single"

1 Like

Re: Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
ekemini007:

As long as Men are stuck without Job women will be stuck without husbands. Yes! No would be leaving anytime soon until we sought ourselve out.
this got me laughing, nice write up though
Re: Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Ekemini007: Your write-up is the most chauvinistic one I've read all day. Thumps down.

Akparawa, hu try ke at all!
Re: Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2014
ekemini007:
The spate of single un married ladies have reach near pandemic proportion in nigeria.In looking for the cause, i employ women not to look very far. The cause in right there in front of them__ this cause in my view is inherent in the very idea that gave women there freedom in the first place and thats the the ideal of women's libration

Women libration for many years has had a flip side that has been completely ignored by many societies(nigeria in this context). When women choose this very idea, they choose to be free, they choosed to be educated, they choose to be vote and voted for, they choose to contribute to labour and workforce but un_knowing also choose to competite against MEN for limited available resource(Job).

Weather women notice this or not, they are no longer "allies" in this sense to Men but "Rivals". They can be Allies in term of contributing there fair share in labour, workfork_and advancement of society in general. Allies in terms of aligning with themselves in archieving personal goals and ambitions_ but rivals in terms of competiting with men for limited available resource.

Jobs in third word nations are not easily created by the goverment.In Nigeria for example, were the goverment is struggling to creat jobs, the last thing men need is women competing with them for limited availables ones.The public sector in my opinion is fair enough regard male/female jobs distribution, the private sector, on the other hand tend to favour females for reason best known to them. This explain why anytime one walk into any telecom or banking arena, one is likely to find eight female staffs before one find a guy name Ayo.

Job for Men is not something, its everthing. Without which men canot advance. By advance i mean get married. Its so bad this days even small micro jobs that read "sales boy wanted" now are reading "sales girl wanted"

I cannot overemphasize that some how we need a new plane of action on this. Other wise women will continue to ask the question "why am i still single"
shocked
Re: Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. by naijadata: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Though d style of writing was also making me laugh, u made very reasonable points. As long as men are stuck without jobs, women will be stuck without husbands. It is a societal problem

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys! 5 Reasons Why You Need To Breakup With Your Girlfriend This Xmas Season. / About Compatibility, Relationships And Personalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.