Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA (17521 Views)

How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by musicwriter(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Anyone doing meth in this hot country want to die.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
No wonder...
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Little wonder they are always violent.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by trotsky2: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Abduletudaye(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
hmmm..why am i not surprised?
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by claremont(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
The abuse of Rohypnol and Pentazocine is quite rife in the Northern parts of Nigeria. I still don't know why these drugs are commonly abused more in the North as compared to the South of Nigeria. What is particularly interesting is that these are strictly controlled drugs and should only be available on prescription.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by sammsimm(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yes na everybody knws dat

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
BlackPeni5:
No wonder why mindless killers thrive there...no be clear eye.

The fact that GEJ cannot campaign in Kano shows the level of intolerance in the North, yet they want us down South to vote them.

Bloody drug addicts.

person... GEJ cannot go to there campaign?

The man was there a day aftter nyanya bomb blast singing and dancing with them.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Cchuks27(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
If you're a "codeine" merchant in the north then you might just as well consider yourself the next Dangote

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by trotsky2: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lagos, Anambra among top robbery spots in Nigeria – report
Category: NewsPublished on Thursday, 01 January 2015 05:00Written by Francis Arinze IloaniHits: 691
Going by the number of armed robbery cases reported to the police in five years, Lagos, Anambra and Abia are the top three armed robbery flashpoints in Nigeria.
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) reported that a total of 12,026 armed robbery cases were reported to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) between 2007 and 2011.
The NBS 2012 Annual Abstract of Statistics released recently indicated that the report was sourced from the NPF.
An analysis of the report showed that a total of 2,506 armed robbery cases were reported to the police in 2007, with the number declining to 2,393 in 2008.
In 2009, 2,147 of such cases got to the police but the downward trend of armed robbery cases was reversed in 2010 as the cases reported to the police increased to 2,279.
The total annual armed robbery cases skyrocketed in 2011, totalling 2,701, more than the number recorded in 2007.
Further analysis revealed that Lagos recorded the highest number of cases within the period, totalling 742 cases.
Anambra and Abia trailed behind Lagos with 549 and 544 cases, respectively. The reported armed robbery cases in Lagos, Anambra and Abia were more than the total number recorded in the six states of the North-central or the North-east states.
While the reported cases in Lagos, Anambra and Abia totalled 1,835, North-central states recorded 1,399 and North-east states recorded 1,349 cases within the period

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Hash86(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
my cousin make alot of money selling codeine to house wives

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
All this aboki ehn?
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by yungcyrus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
UncleSnr:
Why not? That's why those bigots will be easily brainwashed to believe that heaven is all about fucking 72 virgins... Mtcheww!!!
hahahahahaha, dat was funny bro...............
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by yomi007k(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
chaloner:
Re dey talkin abt north ?
I guess they're talking about South East. grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by ZACHIE: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
BlackPeni5:
No wonder why mindless killers thrive there...no be clear eye.

The fact that GEJ cannot campaign in Kano shows the level of intolerance in the North, yet they want us down South to vote them.

Bloody drug addicts.
The same GEJ that went to Kano to dance over the graves of the Chibok girls?
You GEJ apologists have lost your minds.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Ilekeh(f): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
But they're so religious undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by freezyprinzy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
1shortblackboy:
in kano i saw people buying and selling indian hemp openly in a market.its bad in kano but Abuja is getting as bad
am telling u if dy don't do sometn abt abj e go worse coz under dose flyovers in d nyt openly dy do sell it but it reduced at a point don't know if dy are back

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by TippyTop(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kwankwaso feeding his citizens with drug for stomach infrastructure since 1999.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by donmalcolm21(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
I'm ot surprised, in the North almajiris are finding solace in drugs because of frustration caused by lack of basic education, hunger, poverty, shelter and sex tools.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by chaloner(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
yomi007k:

I guess they're talking about South East. grin
my bro wonder shal neva end but I tel u fear north grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by jamilkb(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lie cry..
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
I saw umu awusa devouring liquor yesterday ..

I know say umu Igbo nah amu amu..

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by kilmix: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yes Dats true...

And Engr. Kwankwaso won't do anything to stop it cuz his son is... I didn't say oo.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Brightology2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Marijuana n almajiris sound alike,mohammedmarijuana.igbo go kill una.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by gratiaeo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
So much 4 sharia

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Brightology2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
alexdellafonte:
All this aboki ehn?
,na igbo go kill dem.na him mk Buhari dey violent.because of too much igbo 4 dia system.tell me hw boko haram go tk stop nw.with dia mohammadic brainwashed brain ful of igbo

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Brightology2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
4 ur notice na mohammed invent igbo,so mk e nor bafle una
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Brightology2(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
1NENIGERIABLOG:
WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS?
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2014/12/what-are-your-new-year-resolutions.html
wetin concern una with pple new yr resolutions.mk una dey ge sense 4 dis new yr o.My new yr resolution,my biz
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by justhelp(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
the govt of my country is to blame just watch this and pity Nigeria youth https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dASnWhwzL-Y
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Nonybb: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
And they will keep blaming Jonathan. Illiterate almajiri Hausa Gambaris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun / US Approves First Gene Therapies To Treat Sickle Cell Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.