Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA (17519 Views)

How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by stayblack: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
that why the maddness.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by AKMoney1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is so true, I had some northerner neighbours back then in school. They hardly smoke or drink but can spend any amount on drugs, you will see them taking like 5 tablets of roaches at once with a bottle of codeine and they can do that more than 10 times before the end of the day. shocked shocked shocked

Those abokis are something else lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by musiwa97: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
x

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Heroesglobal(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
And tomorrow they will be talking of sharia law whereas they're the worst in disobeying the same laws, Senseless hipocrites

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by klodike(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lagos is hyped in many aspects tho in this case, it's beta this way.
holatin:
if na ordinary person tell me I no go believe.
I go think say na Lagos the most drug abuse state due to d population and thug immigrating from other states.

eko onibaje

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by bosschinalu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
musiwa97:
The issue is not drug. The issue is to respect international law. Anything less than this is civil war.

Western Nigeria is a country different from Nigeria. And there is no love that will ever make it part of Nigeria.
It is an issue of respect.

You can say you are someone friend and you are cheating the person and you want that cheating to continue. It is not possible. The APC \ pdp are political which does not represent our people view..

The issue in kano is not drug use.

Violent in Nigeria has nothing to do with drug. But more a fight for someone ethnic group.

There is honour killing in Nigeria,

So what are U̶̲̥̅̊ implying?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by venivedivici(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Make una come Maid una go fear.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by victorazy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
1shortblackboy:
in kano i saw people buying and selling indian hemp openly in a market.its bad in kano but Abuja is getting as bad

For me Kaduna is worst
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Kenai: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
ObiChiz08:
Not surprised at all. I think Kaduna should come 2nd, †нε rate at which drugs(igbo, weed, marijuana, codeine etc) are consumed by these guys ®ëåll¥ baffles me. Some are so addicted to it in such a way that during Ramadan, they can't cope without taking †нε drugs. Ya Allah! Do have mercy on their souls.

Finally, you'll hardly see a northerner(rich, poor, literate, illiterate) that doesn't do drug.

BTW, if islam permits drugs, Ɣ doesn't it permit alcohol? Question for another day

It's so ironic, because they keep burning alcoholic drinks since alcohol is "haram".
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by colored(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
UncleSnr:
Why not? That's why those bigots will be easily brainwashed to believe that heaven is all about fucking 72 virgins... Mtcheww!!!

Least I forget: [url="http://studentsdiary.net/Tx2Dx"]Have You Ever Made A Mistake? read more on how to get on with life[/url]
are you a christian?
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by GooseBaba: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2015
And Nigerians will shout to the heavens that we have too much fake drugs in nigeria..

That means all the original drugs are sold in the north to drug abusers...

Our craze plenty...

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by emeka2847: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2015
BlackPeni5:
No wonder why mindless killers thrive there...no be clear eye.

The fact that GEJ cannot campaign in Kano shows the level of intolerance in the North, yet they want us down South to vote them.

Bloody drug addicts.

THIS GET REJECTION IN THE NORTH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION. I REMEMBER IN 2011 WHEN SULTAN AND ALL NORTHERN EMITS SHUNNED BUHARI'S VISIT AND ATTENDED TO GEJ. AFTER ELECTION WE STARTED CALLING THEIR LEADERS BOKO HORAM SPONSORS, AND THAT WAS UNFAIR. SO YOU CAN'T EXPECT THEM TO WELCOME HIM THE SAME WAY. TRUTH BE TOLD, GEJ BETRAYED THEM AFTER 2011 ELECTION.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Cyprianani(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2015
[size=60pt]please if you know you are from Kano kindly raise up your hand! Lolz if na southeast get this kind 37% drug addict by now aboki men for dey Happy caurse Igbo people, but in this case aboki men are the ones smoking igbo weed. Now I know why they love attacking people on facebook media pages, is not by they power[/size]
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by personal59: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2015
ObiChiz08:
Not surprised at all. I think Kaduna should come 2nd, †нε rate at which drugs(igbo, weed, marijuana, codeine etc) are consumed by these guys ®ëåll¥ baffles me. Some are so addicted to it in such a way that during Ramadan, they can't cope without taking †нε drugs. Ya Allah! Do have mercy on their souls.

Finally, you'll hardly see a northerner(rich, poor, literate, illiterate) that doesn't do drug.

BTW, if islam permits drugs, Ɣ doesn't it permit alcohol? Question for another day
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by personal59: 12:45am On Jan 02, 2015
ObiChiz08:

Point of correction islam doesn't permit drug its a no no. For anything that can intoxicate that's y some say a no to cigarette because it can mk some high
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by taiwo09: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2015
What do u expect In a state where Beer is haram..they smoke Anything smokeable, use cough syrubs. Why not sharia for smokers. Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Opiosko: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Kwakwanso is working. Kwakwasiya magic. Mitcheww! God have mercy on those poor souls
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by limamintruth: 2:51am On Jan 02, 2015
ACKCITY:

Source: http://www.ackcitynews.com/2014/11/kano-is-nigerias-drug-abuse-hot-spot.html

Thats why most of their youths behave like emotionless wild animals oftentimes.

Well, i wont wholly blame the youths cos its a known fact that the state's sharia police prefer such illicit drugs to alcohol for the youths.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by bendeniceguy: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2015
UncleSnr:
Why not? That's why those bigots will be easily brainwashed to believe that heaven is all about fucking 72 virgins... Mtcheww!!! Na here boko haram dey recruit their mindless killers. Rrom almajiri to yandaba to boko haram!!! full circle

Least I forget: [url="http://studentsdiary.net/Tx2Dx"]Have You Ever Made A Mistake? read more on how to get on with life[/url]
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by bendeniceguy: 3:02am On Jan 02, 2015
UncleSnr:
Why not? That's why those bigots will be easily brainwashed to believe that heaven is all about fucking 72 virgins... Mtcheww!

Na here boko haram dey recruit dia mindless killers na. from almajiri to yandaba to boko haram!!!!! Full circle

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by didactic70: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2015
trotsky2:
toh! ama ku ga mini wannan
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/43373-lagos-anambra-among-top-robbery-spots-in-nigeria-report
In an gan gaskiya a yadda.kano has a high rate of drug abusers.almost everywhere u turn u see them unabatedly from d ones selling them to d ones abusing it.u can't even imagine some of d drugs taken.Some of d drugs are so cheap n ridiculous to b consumed.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2015
No wonder their governor dey do anyhow, drug addicts according to ndlea
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by jemype(m): 4:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Pls read d topic again.
musiwa97:
The issue is not drug. The issue is to respect international law. Anything less than this is civil war.

Western Nigeria is a country different from Nigeria. And there is no love that will ever make it part of Nigeria.
It is an issue of respect.

You can say you are someone friend and you are cheating the person and you want that cheating to continue. It is not possible. The APC \ pdp are political which does not represent our people view..

The issue in kano is not drug use.

Violent in Nigeria has nothing to do with drug. But more a fight for someone ethnic group.

There is honour killing in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by DaBullIT(m): 4:27am On Jan 02, 2015
ObiChiz08:

Islam understands the need to blow off some steam , get high and live fantasy , hence why shisha , weed and any other natural stimulants are considered gift from Allah and I'm pretty sure Muhammed took some too during his time

Anyways , I heard about another one from Arbokis yesterday , they said its refnol or something , makes their tongue purple , stronger than coedine , Arbokis / muslims especially rich/hardcore muslima indeed do most drugs , weed, coke,hero,solution/rubber gum , snukudoie. E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by jemype(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2015
I think maiduguri is worse. I hv seen pple inhaling from sockaway to get high. Smoke horse shit,guys taking sendinor, Mifipristone in large quantity to get high. Una never even mention kaduna sef. I think d highest drug abuse by a chick in one night i eva saw was in kd sef.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by jemype(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Its roaches i know dey call dat one. Dat one is old sef. Nd not dat strong. In edo dey call it baba blue.
DaBullIT:

Islam understands the need to blow off some steam , get high and live fantasy , hence why shisha , weed and any other natural stimulants are considered gift from Allah and I'm pretty sure Muhammed took some too during his time

Anyways , I heard about another one from Arbokis yesterday , they said its refnol or something , makes their tongue purple , stronger than coedine , Arbokis / muslims especially rich/hardcore muslima indeed do most drugs , weed, coke,hero,solution/rubber gum , snukudoie. E.t.c

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by DaBullIT(m): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2015
jemype:
Its roaches i know dey call dat one. Dat one is old sef. Nd not dat strong. In edo dey call it baba blue.

In Timaya's Voice , Chineke meh Chai

I am seeing and hearing it for the first time that yesterday , it wasn't funny when i saw one of them's tongue , he was unable to control himself , I was tempted too , however knowing that being high brings the violence in me , i didn't , also , benylin with codine , cough syrup i slept for almost a week grin
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by jemype(m): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Lol. Dat blue pill u see, some pple také up to 15 in a day or more sef. If benylin dey make u sleep wetin u go come do wen u see young boYs for north wey dey condemn small methylated spirit. Dese guys dont breed joy bro. Oda states dey learn wen it comes to drug usage bcuz if some doctors know of d drug consumption rate of dese gys deY go ponder how dey r still alive sef.
DaBullIT:

In Timaya's Voice , Chineke meh Chai

I am seeing and hearing it for the first time that yesterday , it wasn't funny when i saw one of them's tongue , he was unable to control himself , I was tempted too , however knowing that being high brings the violence in me , i didn't , also , benylin with codine , cough syrup i slept for almost a week grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by funkiebully: 5:47am On Jan 02, 2015
trotsky2:
Lagos, Anambra among top robbery spots in Nigeria – report
Category: NewsPublished on Thursday, 01 January 2015 05:00Written by Francis Arinze IloaniHits: 691
Going by the number of armed robbery cases reported to the police in five years, Lagos, Anambra and Abia are the top three armed robbery flashpoints in Nigeria.
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) reported that a total of 12,026 armed robbery cases were reported to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) between 2007 and 2011.
The NBS 2012 Annual Abstract of Statistics released recently indicated that the report was sourced from the NPF.
An analysis of the report showed that a total of 2,506 armed robbery cases were reported to the police in 2007, with the number declining to 2,393 in 2008.
In 2009, 2,147 of such cases got to the police but the downward trend of armed robbery cases was reversed in 2010 as the cases reported to the police increased to 2,279.
The total annual armed robbery cases skyrocketed in 2011, totalling 2,701, more than the number recorded in 2007.
Further analysis revealed that Lagos recorded the highest number of cases within the period, totalling 742 cases.
Anambra and Abia trailed behind Lagos with 549 and 544 cases, respectively. The reported armed robbery cases in Lagos, Anambra and Abia were more than the total number recorded in the six states of the North-central or the North-east states.
While the reported cases in Lagos, Anambra and Abia totalled 1,835, North-central states recorded 1,399 and North-east states recorded 1,349 cases within the period

U are not too smart, after changing d date to 2015, u did not read d body of d write up, That's where u got exposed.

2007 to 2011.
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by mustang44: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Na wetin happen to the sharia law for Kano na? The sharia law for Kano no dey work again?

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by UncleSnr(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2015
colored:
are you a christian?
Do I look like one?
Re: Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA by tijjanioyan: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2015
BlackPeni5:
No wonder why mindless killers thrive there...no be clear eye.

The fact that GEJ cannot campaign in Kano shows the level of intolerance in the North, yet they want us down South to vote them.

Bloody drug addicts.
bloody soft drink addict,it was a man 4rm d north dat restored peace 2ur region wen militancy was ur way of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC / Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / 4,531 Sex Workers Undergo HIV Treatment, Counseling In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.