Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girls With Stretch Marks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Stretch Marks (16329 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by DarkRxn(f): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2008
Ok, since you're done with the thread, no need to put more effort into it. . . .

I'm out wink
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Deshannel(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2008
@ all of una wey dey here. Whats al dis operation fire 4 fire? Weapons of insult flyin everywere. But 2 sincere al i see is 2 many luv in air with witout d rite way 2 discribe it.
Crackles,sillyboy;-) inluv but usin wrong words to xpres dya feelin.

Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by KarmaMod(f): 1:14am On Nov 21, 2008
Sopona doesnt not strike an[b] Ijesha man[/b]. . . . you can try something else

ehen? Now I understand why you are determined on cheating during your marriage.

Carry go, baba dudu  grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by DarkRxn(f): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by A40(m): 3:33am On Nov 21, 2008
sillyboy:

@ A-40 and Tope.

I was shocked because I always imagine A-40 in blue fitted topand pants. . with red "pata" with a about 20 yards of red silk cloth at his back. . . .and you know superman doesnt have stretch marks now undecided. . . but now I know berra.
You watch too much movies even the first real Superman couldn't friggin walk i have cute little stretches on my shoulders but its discreet besides are you telling me you have never met a babe with stretch marks?I don't have problems with it i just don't like seeing women or my babe for that matter flaunt it.Chikena
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by sillyboy(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2008
ehen? Now I understand why you are determined on cheating during your marriage.

Carry go, baba dudu

Who tell you say I be baba dudu?. . . . .I be oyinbo cheesy

@ RXN

See her teeth angry

You watch too much movies even the first real Superman couldn't friggin walk i have cute little stretches on my shoulders but its discreet besides are you telling me you have never met a babe with stretch marks?I don't have problems with it i just don't like seeing women or my babe for that matter flaunt it.Chikena

I sure have been with women with just stretch marks. . . I just don't like it at all at all! talkless on someone i will be calling Mrs. Silly.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by JustGood(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
If stretch marks put you off, then please move on to the next girl and stop wasting both of your time. You could end up getting married and you wont be able to have/sustain an erection because of stretch marks.

I remember a gf I had when I was younger and I just thought her ikebe got too big and embarrassing so much that the thought of it put me off having sex with her but it was difficult for me to tell her I didn't like the size of her ikebe lipsrsealed
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Angolobabe(f): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
thats not a big deal alot of women have it ,slim or fat,some have it more while some have it less
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ topic

You can start by peeling her skin off until no mark is there.

side-effect: she might be left with no legs, arms and butts! lipsrsealed
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by JustGood(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
michelin also has the same problem. her boyfriends have never liked the stretch marks all over her body like map of Africa
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

michelin also has the same problem. her boyfriends have never liked the stretch marks all over her body like map of Africa

Omo still dey live. Eat your heart out!  tongue cheesy
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by 190: 11:47am On May 04, 2011
cry cry
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by esteduca(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2011
Why should we really care about stretch marks?
If so then maybe your girlfriend will complain about your stomach or boldness.
Maybe one day she will tell you she doesn't like your brown eyes or the scar you have somewhere.
I think stretch marks are nothin to complain.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by llemisy(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2011
@poster enjoy yur girl since yu love her strech mark is nt a sickness.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Brite02(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2011
:-x undecided
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by MMM2(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2011
op
stretch marks na evidence of good living
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by saintdon2013: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Aloevera is here again. Prevention is no longer enough, we now need protection. Therefore, protection and prevention is better than cure. That is the reason why FOREVER LIVING is here.
Forever Living Products has found over 200 different uses for ALOE VERA in different forms like Personal Care Products,Skin Care Products, Food Supplements, Hair Products, Bee Hive products, Weight Management products, For General Wellness E.T.C. Please you can support us by liking and sharing our page https://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproducthttps://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproduct
Get daily tips on managing and maintaining good health and beauty. Simply like our page and also share with your friends. Lets help promote and maintain good health all round the world and also support us by liking and sharing our facebook(forever living product) page. Thank you.
https://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproduct
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by ejifranks(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
tollu: Guys get stretch marks and they do not have to be fat. Lifting weights does that to some.
very true , i got mine on the shoulders from weight lifting... have stopped body byilding cause of it but it still didnt go away even with the best of stretchmark creams... have to live with dem natural tatooos.... grin grin grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tpia5: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
At this rate, some folks will end up in a relationship with a human shaped pillow because they're so used to waanking off to airbrushed p.orn, that they can no longer handle reality.

Have a happy relationship with your blow up doll, wishing you the best.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tpia5: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
texazzpete:

I consider myself to be pretty well-read, yet i thought stretch marks was an anomaly in women who hadn't given birth until y'all opened my eyes grin

They're found in both men and women, regardless of age or size.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by richeethomas44: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yea,it is very true that 90percent of female do suffers from stretch marks,this can be irritated,but the only way u can get totally rid of stretch marks either in the thighs,arms,stomach or any part of the body is getting a stretch mark cream.I would have loved to post some of photos here but there is no time rather than to give u a guy who makes my whitening cream,and varieties of cream.like stretch marks.take note your stretch marks will go off permanently,his contact is 08034292000

Tolani
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2014
embarassed
My Ex said cause of my stretch marks he can't touch me.
I learned to accept them as a part of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.