Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (16302 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by aca77: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2011
I ask this question because I've noticed that all the rich guys I've ever known right from secondary school all through University always did the dumping. The only 3 exceptions I've seen are: 1. If the girl is richer, 2. if the guy is the soft wimpy silver-spoon type who doesn't realize the power of his money and falls in love too deeply with (a comfortable) girl who gets tired of his clingyness, 3. If the guy is the very stingy type that doesnt give the girl money or gifts despite his wealth (but this is not so sure as many girls would stick around hoping). Other than these, it seems most Nigerian girls are simply incapable of jilting a rich guy who they gain things from - no matter how terrible the guy is in other aspects. Even if the girls meet a richer guy, they still keep the previous one on the side just in case.
All the rich friends I have, I've never heard of relationship troubles they have due to one girl leaving them or breaking their heart, instead, they do all the dumping and seem to change girls like diapers. Last weekend, I witnessed where one such girl a rich friend of mine dumped had her mother phone the guy to beg for peace on her behalf. And the girl is very pretty from a decent middle class background!
How come rich guys (especially in Nigeria) hardly get dumped?

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Luvlee(f): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2011
because many chicks are material chicks and smwhere @ d back of their minds they pray d guy marries them so they can hv access to all d cash,

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Thirst4Lif: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2011
How come rich guys (especially in Nigeria) hardly get dumped?

The answer is found in your question? Because they are 'rich guys.'

3 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Yes they do grin grin
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by MrCork17: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< Rich & never been dump! wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<< [size=18pt]BROKE[/size] & ALWAYS REJECTED! wink
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by MrCork17: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin (f). sweeery, Be nice to me and I will buy u a wig! angry
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
@poster
I am sure Tiger woods will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^

If only Tiger Woods lived in Nigeria . . . .with Naija mentality too

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin (f).  sweeery,  Be nice to me and I will buy u an X5!  angry

Promise?  wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
@kokoye
He would have been the one doing the beating before divorcing her and giving her 100K settlement. Then warn her that if she ever writes a book about him, area. Boys will deal with her accordingly! Lol
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by ektbear: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
^-- lmao
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by aca77: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
I am sure Tiger woods will think otherwise.

But Tiger Woods is not Nigerian. Besides he wasn't dumped per se. He was conned into marriage and then divorced, big difference if you ask me. That nanny may not have dumped him for his infidelity if they were merely dating instead of married - because there'll have been no tantalizing prospect of multi-million dollar divorce settlement of the sort she got after divorcing him. So he wan't dumped, he was conned.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by kokoye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@kokoye
He would have been the one doing the beating before divorcing her and giving her 100K settlement. Then warn her that if she ever writes a book about him, area. Boys will deal with her accordingly! Lol

My point exactly grin

Nigeria is completely different from the West . . na poverty and its mentality cause am wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
aca77:

But Tiger Woods is not Nigerian. Besides he wasn't dumped per se. He was conned into marriage and then divorced, big difference if you ask me. That nanny may not have dumped him for his infidelity if they were merely dating instead of married - because there'll have been no tantalizing prospect of multi-million dollar divorce settlement of the sort she got after divorcing him. So he wan't dumped, he was conned.

Who said he was conned into marriage . . where did you get that from 

The babe wasnt planning on leaving him. She was made by just being Mrs Woods.

He cheated - several several SEVERAL times and the hookers wanted their piece of the pie. She HAD to leave or would have become a poster child for staying with his sort.

Get your facts right.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by desholah(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
OP.
I don't think that mentality occurs in Naija ooo . . .In abroad yep but not back home.

Even you are rich but can't perfom well ''as expected'' on bed, Nigerian babe would rather find a substitute than to dump yah.

They long/love MONEY in that country cheesy grin grin .  . . .chei Niaja babes hmmmmm.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
Who said rich guys dont get dumped?my elder sis dumped her rich lying cheat of a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by desholah(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^Go back and ask her why really dumped him . . . .I'm sure she didn;t tell yah the whole story.
I'm sure something horrible must have happened and not what you were told.
For where Naija babes to dump rich men . . , Not in this world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by 190: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Who said rich guys dont get dumped?my elder sis dumped her rich lying cheat of a boyfriend.

Story story story

Once upon a time

Time time!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
freecocoa:

She must not have depended on him for survival.

If only most Nigerian-based women were self-dependent, Divorce rates would go over the roof.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
yes, rich guys get dumped.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by MrCork17: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah! ,   Sweeery do rich guys date you or ignore you?  dont lie! wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Story story story

Once upon a time

Time time!!  undecided

Not every girl depends on a man in case you don't know,for the records she's working and is comfy with her earnings,even me that is still in school doesn't depend on any guy[why do i have a father}so you are entitled to your rubbish opinion.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by ektbear: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Cork, you are hilarious online. But are you as funny in real life?
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
speak when you're spoken to, cork.
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

speak when you're spoken to, cork.

TPIA. Swweery I bet I would Speed passss  you if I see you in real life (no oofeinse)  angry
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by aca77: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
freecocoa:

desholah:

^^^Go back and ask her why really dumped him . . . .I'm sure she didn;t tell yah the whole story.
I'm sure something horrible must have happened and not what you were told.
For where Naija babes to dump rich men . . ,  Not in this world grin grin

Of course we don't expect most people, especially girls, to admit they were dumped. They would rather claim that "I dumped him joor, he was cheating on me", just to save their pride. If one investigates well, you would see that even if the guy didnt dump her officially (like, "hey Tilewa, from today I declare you officially dumped"wink, but he must have stopped picking her calls or calling her long ago so that she would get the message.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
No need to argue,rich guys get dumped believe it or not plus contrary to popular belief,not all girls are after material things period.

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
ever is a pretty strong superlative which for some reason nlers delight in using.

i tend to think overuse of it shows a somewhat low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by 190: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Not every girl depends on a man in case you don't know,for the records she's working and is comfy with her earnings,even me that is still in school doesn't depend on any guy[why do i have a father}so you are entitled to your rubbish opinion.

Rotfl

Swear on your life, who made your hair last month!! grin grin
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by desholah(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
Freecassava grin

I'm rich ,can you dump me wink
Re: Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? by aca77: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

ever is a pretty strong superlative which for some reason nlers delight in using.

i tend to think overuse of it shows a somewhat low IQ.

Derailing from a thread's topic to a trifling matter might suggest a possession of 'high' IQ to some. While you're at it,  why not take your 'high' online IQ to the education section and give them your English lessons there?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Girls With Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.