Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Deceived By Appearance.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceived By Appearance.... (1064 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceived By Appearance.... by Sharksblow(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Certain lessons wont be learnt until we experience them. My friends and I always get into hot arguments about what a lady wears as I believed you have to dress decently before I can call you a good girl. Not until today did I carry such an obnoxious sentiment.
I believe I'm ready to settle down so I decided to do away with all sorts of fruitless relationships. I met with a girl whose appearance convinced me she's gonna be an angel, coupled with her pretentious mannerisms. I disturbed this girl for about 2 months before she started showing signs of agreement. I worshipped her and she made mtn feelings grow tougher by her characters. It took a lot to convince her before she could visit. After sever of those visits, I made attempt to you know? Only a kiss from me took days begging her, she vexed because she was a virgin according to her. It goes on and on like that. she's even spoken to my mum once on the phone. I visited a married friend of mine early this morning. Lo and behold, my virgin girl opened the door with wrapper. she almost fainted and managed a feeble "good morning".

I'm still wondering why I chased Bulky(not her actual name) away because she was too extravagant in her dressing and I don't trust her because of too many make up. I reflected on her character though, she's the best. My virgin S.U was at the mercy of my married friend. Guys, don't be deceived like me o
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by iceberylin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not everything that glitters is Gold grin
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by faithugo64(f): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
sorry bros,but i don't know why church girls pretend alot
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by Sharksblow(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
faithugo64:
sorry bros,but i don't know why church girls pretend alot
and they'll be d first to condemn other girls as if they know nothing
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Never judge a book by its cover.
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by faithugo64(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sharksblow:

and they'll be d first to condemn other girls as if they know nothing
they also preach like angels,they are like clean containers with dirty contents!!

(1) (Reply)

Good Girls Are Bad Girls That Have Never Been Caught? / Should I Break Up With Her? / Why Mr Right Cannot Find You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.