Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Deceived By Appearance.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceived By Appearance.... (1043 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceived By Appearance.... by Sharksblow(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Certain lessons wont be learnt until we experience them. My friends and I always get into hot arguments about what a lady wears as I believed you have to dress decently before I can call you a good girl. Not until today did I carry such an obnoxious sentiment.
I believe I'm ready to settle down so I decided to do away with all sorts of fruitless relationships. I met with a girl whose appearance convinced me she's gonna be an angel, coupled with her pretentious mannerisms. I disturbed this girl for about 2 months before she started showing signs of agreement. I worshipped her and she made mtn feelings grow tougher by her characters. It took a lot to convince her before she could visit. After sever of those visits, I made attempt to you know? Only a kiss from me took days begging her, she vexed because she was a virgin according to her. It goes on and on like that. she's even spoken to my mum once on the phone. I visited a married friend of mine early this morning. Lo and behold, my virgin girl opened the door with wrapper. she almost fainted and managed a feeble "good morning".

I'm still wondering why I chased Bulky(not her actual name) away because she was too extravagant in her dressing and I don't trust her because of too many make up. I reflected on her character though, she's the best. My virgin S.U was at the mercy of my married friend. Guys, don't be deceived like me o
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by iceberylin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not everything that glitters is Gold grin
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by faithugo64(f): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
sorry bros,but i don't know why church girls pretend alot
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by Sharksblow(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
faithugo64:
sorry bros,but i don't know why church girls pretend alot
and they'll be d first to condemn other girls as if they know nothing
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Never judge a book by its cover.
Re: Deceived By Appearance.... by faithugo64(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sharksblow:

and they'll be d first to condemn other girls as if they know nothing
they also preach like angels,they are like clean containers with dirty contents!!

(1) (Reply)

Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? / Advice: Is It Good To Have A Girlfriend In ... / Lovely, Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.