Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72479 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ojaydedon(m): 4:52am On Nov 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmmmm I smell FP

d guy need advice u d talk fp. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cokacoola(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
Go and verticates your momrobos oritherte, you might be suffering from jajajintins Karachi..... Please consult your mulbulus mitigina, before it leads to shayasprita disorder which increases the action of tears secreting hormones
cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Hardeylove(f): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Lmao..... Abeg check yaself very well oooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by 1stdammy: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
Go and verticates your momrobos oritherte, you might be suffering from jajajintins Karachi..... Please consult your mulbulus mitigina, before it leads to shayasprita disorder which increases the action of tears secreting hormones
cokacoola:
cry cry
Rapsainot:
broz, r u for real!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by adde: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2014
My guess is that she must have been molested at some point. Your actions actually remind her of the incident, the emotions come rushing, and the rest is what u get- tears. Surely, that's why she doesn't wanna tell yu abt it. I'll advise you take it slow with her. When she trusts you, the tears will stop flowing.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2014
OP, you dey brush teeth so? No kill pesin pikin with mouth Odor o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ppacey(f): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
cant really say exactly bt am guessing u r bringing back memory she would like to forget
maybe she had someone that kisses her the way you do nd broke her heart, so any time u kiss her, she is reminded about her past OR she has someone she loves as well and she is probably cheating on him.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Anyi3(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.

I haven't seen a die-hard romantic like you lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by toluwalore(f): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
She might be a religious person and feels guilty each time. She is probably feeling bad that she has committed a sin by kissing you since she is not married to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by johnshagb(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ogbanje tinz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014

Na wa ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by JIMOSKI(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Run for ur dear LIFE.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by kilokeys(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
how dare u kiss a 14 yr old child? angry angry angry

her father would skin her alive if he finds out
her mother would kill her
her pastor would place her on deliverance

or .. shey na ur mouth odor dey commot water for her eyes ni?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by femifemoo: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=27729568]weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what? /quote]. U be funny guy o! 5times in e weeks scares her na!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tigonana: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by politricks: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
Very funny
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
\

What is this one saying sef??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
ojaydedon:

d guy need advice u d talk fp. grin
you see wetin I dey tell you, the thread don hit FP oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by femifemoo: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=27729568]weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what? /quote]. U be funny guy o! 5times in 2 weeks scares her na!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Ahmeduana(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
WHEN UNA DO THAT THING SHE DEY CRY ALSO? IF SHE DEY CRY, THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT SHE'S CHEATING ON SOMEONE SHE LOVE!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
politricks:
Very funny
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Wale112(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is she Nigerian?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by festwiz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Weird, mine only cries when we're done in the bedroom undecided undecided undecided undecided cool sad shocked cool shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by bunmioguns(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:

your mouth is smelling bro

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by missEmjay(f): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
why are kiss topics making front page these days? undecided Besides, she's the only person that can answer your question. Just like me asking people why my brother grinds his teeth. Its a personal thing na
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Odunharry(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
werey people plenti for first page....see comments
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by MagicfaceTM: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
i prefer to read the coment to the post.....lol.funny coments

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
2wks, 5times kisses. U re rushing her. She 4see u leaving her after enjoyn her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Cabsso(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kpomo leleyi!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Yeahreen(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chaiii, Mean U av terrible mouth odour...plss don't kiss again grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
OP, how the hell should we know. Do you want us to ask her for you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.