Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72434 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
funny af
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Dreyl(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
i'm sure you always eat onions before kissing her maybe that's the reason!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
perhaps she's crying because she has transmitted a diseases to you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Buyer's remorse.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by englishmart(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
We need that thing wey pass kiss.
2. Maybe you dey full her mouth with concentrated saliva
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
perhaps she's crying because she has transmitted a disease to you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Pervert1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hawlahscho:
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.
u might be right,i know a girl that use to cry after we've had sex,when i asked why...she told me that she made a vow neva to have sex b4 marriage!
That was then shaa...longtime ago
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by festwiz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Maybe she read somewhere that kissers are liable to die young and she fears for her life
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by adedayourt(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!

I read your personal text and it says it all.

What does a/an .. av to do with human, just find ur kind and stop making d babe cry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by hasshams: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Freshtomato:
Bros your mouth dey smell or u dey bite the babe grin
you mean he bite her five times grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...
grin grin this one is called onionsmophological species of human. Okoto kariri!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by horladmejy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Guess she as a past which is directly or indirectly linking to the kiss...and it's crazy how many weeks of relationship and you are kissing like a couple!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Tex42(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
spiritual husband(s) comes to mind and u know what @op, they'll deal with u squarely. perhaps that is why she cries after kissing.

just saying. not sure.

ask her sha!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by teeghurl(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
Rapsainot:
Go and verticates your momrobos oritherte, you might be suffering from jajajintins Karachi..... Please consult your mulbulus mitigina, before it leads to shayasprita disorder which increases the action of tears secreting hormones
we still dey pray 4 obahiagbon mk God deliver am, u sef wan start ur own sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by nataisha(f): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
I guess u have surplus lips that's why.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by NobleG1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:

Maybe she cries because she thinks something died in your mouth (if you know what I mean). The odour is too much for her. wink

But seriously, something is wrong. She may not wanna tell you. And how could you fall in love in just two weeks! You also have your problem man!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Akinzo66: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Are u even sure she's human? I pity you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by reemix123(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Your lips are too dry and ur breath stinks go and buy vaseline and mouthwash and stop complaining.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ireneony(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
so this kind of topic made front page. how this moderators take they do something self
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by abila122: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by justmag(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?

lmaoooo...this girl is crazy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Haha!!!cry ke!..bro u bad o u've dated her for two weeks and kissed her five times?u no get work?and back to the topic I will suggest u ask details abt her ex or mayb a big secret of hers had been leaked to u which is making u take advantage of her*shikena*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
You guys are just crayyyyyyy cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by fammy101(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Probably it reminds her of her previous unforfild or lost relatnship. Etc

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by justmag(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
veegirl:
Lol....ur story's quite funny.
Is she cheatin on some1 wit u? Cos i guess her tears is due to guilt.
If its not dat, den maybe she's tryin 2 appear innocent b4 u....so u'll tink she's a gud girl. As in tryin 2 mk u believe dat she feels very bad kissin u just afta 2wks.
Infact i'll bet on pretense and not guilt cos it has happened 5 times.

By d way, didnt know pple keep count of kisses.

I kno right!! Who keeps count on kisses?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Pamcrest(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kiss n cry? That's odd....u dey bite am grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Xhammy: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
my brother, u need to check ur breathe embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by jerryglory(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
she dey cry because she knws dat nah hell fire she dey go.....
or mayb she dosent lik d relationship. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Gwazah(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
1) Maybe she has made a promised never to kiss till marriage.
2) maybe she is betraying her trusted lover.
3) maybe u pleased her well, so it can be tears of joy.
4) Maybe she is going contrary to her parents advice. or she don't like u but she is forcing her self to manage u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.
exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Sanguine77(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
Talk true na, is it only kissing you guys do? Secondly, check your mouth maybe they ooze like dead pig.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Sanguine77(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...
Bros, are you a comedian? This got me cracking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.