Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). (718 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Gorgeous58(f): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Ladies!!!

Having kids doesn't mean you leave your chest sagging! Why not put on a bra and raise those diamonds and get your sexiness back!

Your hubby gets home psyched on how he wanna have a good time with his wife, only to be served and eat alone. And you are busy watching soaps! If you are not going to eat with him hen why not sit by him? It sucks eating alone!

When was the last time you were intimate? You can't remember? And if you do, it was a 100m race. You complain of being tired! Does that justify you starving him? Come on! A smart wife won't let her man leave the house Hot or hungry. If hungry, he will eat in a hotel and Hot, hotel as well!

When was the last you saw him off with a kiss or welcomed him home with one? And you complain of him not looking forward to getting home?

You know he doesn't like weaves and that's your style day in day out! Year in year out! Ever stop to think putting on what he likes you in? And you complain he's not complimenting your hair style? Come on please!

When was the last time you dressed him? A house girl or his female colleagues or even his mom can keep his closet clean! When was the last time you told him "babe, I want you wearing this today?" And you come out to say your man has changed?
REALLY?

1 Like

Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Priceless24(f): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2014
Nice tips, these little actions can actually keep couples closer and in the long run strengthen your marriage
Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2014
i was thinking about one thing... there are moments in marriage where routine gets u, u r stressed and tired from work, kids, household etc. and u feel that him is just repulsing u. u don't wanna be touched, talked to. jst leave me alone. my question is: do i have to be phukable meat in order keep husband satisfied and feel like raped? all smartassessss who tells oh u know your husband will find someone else. if my husband is a dog he will be a dog. sex is not essential to survive.
Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by AfricanApple(f): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2014
voodoo85:
i was thinking about one thing... there are moments in marriage where routine gets u, u r stressed and tired from work, kids, household etc.
u are so right about this

u started getting too tired to do those things u use to do when d marriage was new

but its still d responsibility of the couple to find out time to always spice up, to reborn and renew the marriage

Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2014
hehehe grin
I don't use my 'packaging' to play mbok wink.

___as much as it's up to both partners to make 'it' work - I believe, women naturally have more patience and ability to 'persuade' the man ... In a nutshell

forget all the small stuff :ignore those little irritating habits. Focus on the great things about your husband.

Be there for one another :Ask what you can do to make his life better today and work together to make both of your lives just that tiny little bit better each and every day.

Gifts :Don’t limit exchange of gifts to birthdays and Christmas.
___ you go to the mkt and buy everything for yasef, not even singlet for your husband: na only you waka come? ?

Talk time :Make out time where/when you guys look each other in the eye and talk things out. I didn't say shout mbok.

Have some bedroom fun :I don't need to over-emphasise this. If you can twerk on that shii - please do. grin

Go out on dates and road trips :Get out of your home and do something different, weekend trips, dinner @ a choice restaurant etc.

___ Above all, don't stop the love. Don't imagine he knows you love him, always remind him @ I love you, compliment him... wink

4 Likes

Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
u are so right about this

u started getting too tired to do those things u use to do when d marriage was new

but its still d responsibility of the couple to find out time to always spice up, to reborn and renew the marriage

its not about a time. its about willingness. i suppose to many resentments make u reluctant to anything in his life
Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Koko88(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Op is spot on. Sometimes I wonder why women tend to become 'village like' after getting a man. Men are visual creatures, so you got to show him the qualities that made him fall for you everyday!

Where all the ladies at?
Re: BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). by Koko88(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hehehe grin
I don't use my 'packaging' to play mbok wink.

___as much as it's up to both partners to make 'it' work - I believe, women naturally have more patience and ability to 'persuade' the man ... In a nutshell

forget all the small stuff :ignore those little irritating habits. Focus on the great things about your husband.

Be there for one another :Ask what you can do to make his life better today and work together to make both of your lives just that tiny little bit better each and every day.

Gifts :Don’t limit exchange of gifts to birthdays and Christmas.
___ you go to the mkt and buy everything for yasef, not even singlet for your husband: na only you waka come? ?

Talk time :Make out time where/when you guys look each other in the eye and talk things out. I didn't say shout mbok.

Have some bedroom fun :I don't need to over-emphasise this. If you can twerk on that shii - please do. grin

Go out on dates and road trips :Get out of your home and do something different, weekend trips, dinner @ a choice restaurant etc.

___ Above all, don't stop the love. Don't imagine he knows you love him, always remind him @ I love you, compliment him... wink

great points!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Get Married? / 33 Ways To Uncomplicate Your Relationships / Ladies! See 10 Things You Never Knew About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.