Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Top Nigerian Makeup Artists - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (137240 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by salsadiva1: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
hey guys, i got some of "dolagreen house" pictures from facebook, what dyu y'all think??

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by salsadiva1: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
this is another one,

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
Are you a professional in the beauty Industry?
Are you a professional and certified makeup artist?
Are you seeking good paying job opportunities,Financial capabilities to start your own business and the freedom to broaden you horizons?

Join the ''PROFESSIONAL AND CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST OF NIGERIA''

Good things come to those that make up their minds!
Attending the Professional and Certified Makeup Artist of Nigeria (P.C.M.A.N) meeting
@ 52 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi on SUNDAY 7th of Febuary
by 1pm would be a good decision for you and your business.

You know what they say, united we stand, divided we fall!

BRUSHES UNITED!!!.
P.S; For makeup artists only.

For more info and requirements & Benefits :
Biola Apoju :08028453031
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kamzat: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
pls u guys should try just perfect she is good and afforable
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by resemi: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
Please can anyone tell me more about RM looks? My wedding is in april and I would really love to know if her work is beautiful. @tng i just read your post was she good? thanks shawnobi and fyngirlosa i appreciate your past comments,most recent client is tng please respond
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Yuziemshel: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
Dont knw much abut ur topic bt u løøk gud in dt pix. Kip it up
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by latch(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2010
I really don't recall how I ended up in this section, but after looking at some of the images posted here, and after seeing websites like this:

http://www.philippesalomon.com/, I wonder if you are all in the same profession,

don't mean to offend, but still ,
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by deloux: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2010
i think tara is still the most popular but there are several others that are equally as good, if not better,like me .
give me a shout for your make-overs.deyhourlars make overs-08030865663/08025311000.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by coolguyz(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2010
tara is da bomb,
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
i believe every makeup artist in Nigeria has something to offer!Tara has set the pace, and she should be respected. Well i just got married on February 6th, 2010 and RM Looks made my day by giving me a natural makeup.I really dont wear makeup but she made me have a rethink. For this i salute every genuine makeup artist out there 'cos its not easy to make someone look exceptionally beautiful despite the flaws. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by palma(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Well am a registered and certified makeup artist but am just coming up but this are some of my works
You can contact me on 07032540174 the name of my outfit is EVOLVE.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by talk2ll: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2010
Hi. For your makeover, elle-elle faces leaves u looking fab-u-lously stunning with the right shades of powder, the perfect blend of colours,and an overall flawless finish. Also for your gorgeously tied heagear
Pls call 08029433856.
email: elleellefaces@yahoo.com
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ADEDIBULAS: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
WELL I WILL GO FOR IMAGINE(S) REVELATION OF TRUE BEAUTY SHE IS REALLY TRYING. AND ALSO SHE IS INTO SKIN CARE JUST CONTACT HER AND GET BACK 2 ME ON 08029268054

FEEL HOW THE BRUSHES WORK.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ADEDIBULAS: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
I WAS THERE WHEN SHE MAKEUP FOR DIS LADY AND USE DIS PICTURES AS D FRONT PAGE OF OUR MAGAZINE
ALSO TIE GELE 4 HER

CHECK DIS OUT

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by ADEDIBULAS: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
imagine(s) handwork

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Aaoe: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2010
Tara Stands OUT. From the Orekelewa brand to Inspired and now H.I.P

House of Tara seeks BEAUTY REPS IN CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS. INTERESTED? Click, http://houseoftara.com/signup.php

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by kendra47: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
THE PROFESSIONAL & CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTISTS OF NIGERIA(P.C.M.A.N)

Our 3 past meetings have been successful with over 60 makeup artists present.Register & Enjoy the benefits of being United,Stop the hate and lets start appreciating eacthother or no one else will, So many artist ,so much ideas & so much love its simply wonderful.

Lets unite Our BRUSHES!!!

Are you a professional in the beauty Industry?
Are you a professional and certified makeup artist?
Are you seeking good paying job opportunities,Financial capabilities to start your own business and the freedom to broaden you horizons?

Join the ''PROFESSIONAL AND CERTIFIED MAKEUP ARTIST OF NIGERIA''

Good things come to those that make up their minds!
Attending the Professional and Certified Makeup Artist of Nigeria (P.C.M.A.N) meeting
@ 52 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi on Sunday May 2nd 2010.
by 1pm would be a good decision for you and your business.

You know what they say, united we stand, divided we fall!

BRUSHES UNITED!!!.
P.S; For makeup artists only.

For more info and requirements & Benefits :
Call:Kemmy 08026401985
Call: Tolulope:08066979511

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by sp12(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2010
An Upcoming but very Talented makeup artist is SIT PRETTY INC. Sit Pretty is a
Registered Company that engages in Everything Fashion & Style but at the
Moment is known for their Expertise in Makeup Artistry.
We are a Beauty Solutions Provider offering makeup for :

- Bridal/Special Occasions
- African Head Ties(Gele,Turbans)
- Beauty
- Fashion
- Portraiture
- Editorials
- Runway
- Commercials
- Film
- Music Videos
- Photographic projects
- Trainings & Consultation

Our aim isnt to reduce the Natural Beauty of our Client, but to enhance the Features she is most proud of, taking into consideration her preferences & Desired outcome.

We use various products with particular attention to your skin type & colour. We employ the use of Products like
MAC,Mary Kay,Iman,L'oreal,Sleek,FLORI
ROBERTS,Bm Pro,Black Opal,Maybelline,Max Factor to mention but a few. Below are soem of our works.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by sp12(f): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
more of sit pretty's works

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by TEEZERO(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2010
Eryca Freemantle now contributes a column, Skin Deep, in The Guardian Life Magazine in The Guardian on Sunday. Yesterday's was the second in the series. I think it is a welcome addition to the literature on skin care in Nigeria.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 5:42pm On May 03, 2010
RM LOOKS SENT ME THIS AND I FELT LIKE SHARING WITH EVERYONE.SHE DID MY MAKEUP ON MY WEDDING DAY AND I HAVE DECIDED TO GET TRAINED AND DO MAKEUP LIKE HER AT LEAST TO ASSIST MY HUBBY FINANCIALLY. SO FOR ALL YA BRIDES,BRIDES-TO-BE OR ANYONE INTERESTED IN GETTING TRAINED, HERE'S A CHANCE TO GET PROFESSIONAL.GOOD WORK SHOULD BE ADVERTISED.

PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP TRAINING

Do you have a passion for Make-up? If so, you have taken the first step to an exciting career as a professional makeup artist. Passion is all you need to make your dream of becoming a professional makeup artist a reality.
RM LOOKS offer you that opportunity with our 10 day intensive makeup classes; from a simple clean day look to the glamorous makeup look all at your finger tips. Makeup classes will start at the studio from May 17th. Time: 9am- 1pm daily. The classes are very practical so our students have a hands-on experience.
Training include:
Starter makeup kit, print portfolio of all you achieved during training, A certificate, A makeup manual, A makeup distributorship package introduction and how you can earn from it.

COURSE OUTLINE
• Analyze skin condition , types and introducing skin treatment steps
• Introduction of makeup tools, its usages, care and hygiene
• Designing, shaping and maintaining eyebrows
• Basic techniques of applying foundation, concealer and blushing according to skin type and skin tone.
• Color analysis and face contouring
• How to use/apply false eyelashes
. Eye shadow application techniques depending on eye shape.
• Mascara and eyeliner application
• Lip Makeup depending on lip shapes
• Day time, bridal, runway, Smokey look and Night time Makeup
• Gele tying
• Business techniques as a makeup artist
• How to succeed as a makeup artist.
FEE: N35,000

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. HURRY NOW.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 6:02pm On May 03, 2010
RM LOOKS SENT ME THIS MESSAGE AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT. SHE DID MY MAKEUP ON MY WEDDING DAY AND DID IT FLAWLESSLY.SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING LEARNING HOW TO DO MAKEUP LIKE SHE DOES.SO FOR ALL YA YEARNING TO JOIN THE MAKEUP ARTISTS OF NIGERIA,YOU COULD AVAIL YOURSELF THIS OPPORTUNITY OF BECOMING A PRO.

PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP TRAINING.

Do you have a passion for Make-up? If so, you have taken the first step to an exciting career as a professional makeup artist. Passion is all you need to make your dream of becoming a professional makeup artist a reality.
RM LOOKS offer you that opportunity with our 10 day intensive makeup classes; from a simple clean day look to the glamorous makeup look all at your finger tips. Makeup classes will start at the studio from May 17th. Time: 9am- 1pm daily. The classes are very practical so our students have a hands-on experience.

TRAINING include:
Starter makeup kit, print portfolio of all you achieved during training, A certificate, A makeup manual, A makeup distributorship package introduction and how you can earn from it.

COURSE OUTLINE
• Basic techniques of applying foundation, concealer and blushing according to skin type and skin tone.
Eye shadow application techniques depending on eye shape.
• Gele tying

CALL 08051402496, 07042191696.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 6:17pm On May 03, 2010
RM LOOKS SENT ME THIS MESSAGE AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT. SHE DID MY MAKEUP ON MY WEDDING DAY AND DID IT FLAWLESSLY.SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING LEARNING HOW TO DO MAKEUP LIKE SHE DOES.SO FOR ALL YA YEARNING TO JOIN THE MAKEUP ARTISTS OF NIGERIA,YOU COULD AVAIL YOURSELF THIS OPPORTUNITY OF BECOMING A PRO.

TRAINING include:

COURSE OUTLINE
• Gele tying

CALL 08051402496, 07042191696.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 6:27pm On May 03, 2010
HI PEOPLE, RM LOOKS IS ORGANIZING A MAKEUP TRAINING AND I KNOW YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED. SHE DID MY WEDDING MAKEUP ON FEBRUARY 6TH,2010 AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN LONGING TO LEARN AND FLIP BRUSHES THE WAY SHE DOES. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT SHE HAS TO OFFER, READ BELOW.

COURSE OUTLINE
• Gele tying

Training include:

CALL 08051402496, 07042191696

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by vanillaz: 8:37am On May 07, 2010
to all fashion lovers , welcome to perfecshionista" - we make/design clothes (with african / foreign fabrics),we sell coperates n casuals of all kind ,bags n shoes (ladies) we also offer make-up services -weddings, events, runways as well as provide ushers for ure events,
addy- 2 mukuola str. anthony village.
or call 08053275694 0r 08033184969 now, theres a promo going on the make-up section, hurry while offer lasts
we can also get u human hair, as u desire
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by chocostan: 1:58am On May 08, 2010
RM LOOKS is organizing a 10 day makeup training this MAY. She made me up on my wedding day and since then i have been looking forward to being professional like her. So here's an opportunity for all ya looking to become part of the great makeup society in Nigeria. Kudos to all MUAs.Call her on 08051402496. I think she even has a promo for bridal makeovers right now, am not sure what it entails. Just call her anyway if you are interested 'cos she's good.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2010
im a make-up artist and i dont like condemning people's work. they are all good and everyone has his/her style.
if u like my job u can contact me on 08050805166, e-mail cutedoja@yahoo.com
my business name is laface beauty int'l.

Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by TosinE3: 1:22pm On May 24, 2010
Try Beautybox makeover for your bridal, runaway and all forms of makeup,
jeez, they are just unbelievable, too good to be real.
, truly an unbelievable transformation beyond price!
very diversified, great colour combination, you just look beautiful after their touch,
i am a witness!

located in abj, but can reach almost every state in the country!
0803-6077-577
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by TosinE3: 1:50pm On May 24, 2010
BeautyBox makeover, truly beyond!!! affordable prices and unbelievable transformation,
two extreme ends, how they worked on me, gosh u rily nid 2 c,
they questiond me 2 understand wat i wanted then placed a balance btw wat i wantd and wat i nidd, there are makeup artists and there are MAKEUP ARTISTS, BEAUTYBOX makeover-->08036077577 gives the difference,
they give the gap mehn,
they define things without speaking, they do beyond excellent, i was speechless when i saw my face and others worked on,

BEAUTYBOX makeover, you are simply the best!!!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by GAZZELLE: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hello!

Have you always wondered why clients never call you back or refer you to others? Even though you've done a great job? Don't wonder anymore! This one of a kind Business Ethics, Client Management and retention and Makeup Certification program is for those who already have a career or looking to have a career in the make up industry and those already working for other industries. This monthly programme will teach you what you need to know to excel in your chosen path!

Class starts: 12th - 31st July, 2010
9th - 28th August, 2010
6th - 24th September, 2010
11th - 29th October, 2010
8th - 26th November, 2010
1st- 18th December, 2010

Venue: 1A FEMI AYANTUGA CRESCENT, SURULERE, LAGOS

CALL: 08085952722, 01-8503938

EMAIL: info@gazzellekuture.com

Certification ceremony will take place on the  7th of August, 2010! Hurry now and register!

MAKE-UP SKILLS AND BUSINESS!

- Come and learn something new about how to apply different types of
make-up

- Learn Business skills that will help you succeed in this competitive
beauty environment

- Learn customer service and communication

- Empower yourself the Gazzelle way!

ENROLL NOW!

GAZZELLE wink
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by vanillaz: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2010
the youngest make-uop entrepreneur of the year being *perfecshionista* fashion n MAKE-UP FUSED into prefection.
call 08027033717 or mailperfecshionista@gmail.com prices very affordable.
Re: Top Nigerian Makeup Artists by Blessinn(f): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
house of tara is d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.