Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic (4027 Views)

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
We used to have English opposition members on Nairaland like teeroy(Real Madrid), Nice2Have(Barca) but they never be this wahala like DKNazi. Dayo support Bayern. He hates premiership and three lions. He is of the opinion that they are Crap and over-hyped. He is currently most controversial figure in Sports.Intelligent but too left-wing grin

I must confess i share few of his belief about English footie but bla bla bla grin

All our popular threads is being "Polluted" by Dayo.

The fear of Dayo is the bla bla bla

Jackal fasted yesterday because of 3 lions for he knew Dayo will butcher him if German won.

@Members

What can we do to Dayo?

@DayoK

Is there any Sin(s) commited by the Royal family to you or your family? What do you want?

Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
@DayoK

I have plenty of DVD's for your viewing pleasure.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You shall know the truth and
The truth shall set you free

I am on a crusade to enlighten NLanders from their ignorance
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
dayokanu:

I am on a crusade to enlighten NLanders from their ignorance

Was it because they are too Pro-english/premiership?

What about "boring" and cashless bundesilga?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by debosky(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2008
Baba AK I support this action

The best form of Baptism is for Bayern to meet a team like Arsenal and be beaten home and away in the CL - that will start the series. grin grin

losing to England is part of the medicine, but a lot more needs to be done. \

An alternative is to get him a for Bayern fans only thread and let him yab all the other teams there and talk about Bayern all day if he wants. If anyone wants to read the posting of a madman, they'll know where to look grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2008
Akolawole:

Was it because they are too Pro-english/premiership?

What about "boring" and cashless bundesilga?

Forget DayoNazi. . . . . . .Bundesliga is crap and we always remain crappy.
England trounced em on their own soil last night and i was chuffed to bits.
Dayo's ego was crushed by the studded boots of Michael Carrick and John Terry.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by DrKitaun(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2008
his problem is incurable . . .T.B Joshua cant even help him grin

imagine how he stealthily stole the garb of the most controversial personality here from Sauron and myself shocked grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by A40(m): 2:37am On Nov 21, 2008
Is this possible? its like resurrecting Adolf Hitler and making him pope

Besides the Three Lions are not all that i don't think the incentive is there for dayokanu to switch allegiance i can understand for the Premiership but definitely not the English National Team
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 3:52am On Nov 21, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

his problem is incurable . . .T.B Joshua can't even help him grin

imagine how he stealthily stole the garb of the most controversial personality here from Sauron and myself shocked grin

A-40:

Is this possible? its like[b] resurrecting Adolf Hitler and making him pope [/b]

Besides the Three Lions are not all that i don't think the incentive is there for dayokanu to switch allegiance i can understand for the Premiership but definitely not the English National Team

We got to be careful.

He started by making comments on English natinal team's thread but he into a new dimmension of going FREELY to any of our threads to spew the "Usuals" grin

@Dayo

Give me ya postal Address, i will send you quite a lot of Souvenirs

@Members

Do we need to contact Manchester United's fashola if he refused to adhere.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by DrKitaun(m): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2008
no need to contact BRF cos of Dayokanu . . .except of course u wan deprive am of hin monthly allowances grin dat way Dayo no go even get monthly internet subscription to pay cheesy

but on a serious note . . . IF TOGO AND ENGLAND WERE TO PLAY, I WILL TIP ADEBAYOR TO SCORE A HATRICK AGAINST THEM grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2008
I have plenty of DVD's for your viewing pleasure.

I hope it includes Maradona dribbling all of them to score the best goal of all time, tongue
Dinho crippling Ashley Cole at Japan Korea 2002 tongue
Voirel Moldovan making a mockery of Neville at Euro 2000, tongue
Dinho dinking a chip over David Seamann tongue
Kaka doing a clash of heads on Man utd defence tongue grin
Dinho doing a Makkosa dance to score at Stamford Bridge tongue
Ronaldo Lima scoring a hat trick at Old Trafford tongue grin
Redondo making Berg look like a Arrow at Old Trafford  tongue grin

The English are idiots they fall victim to all the skills known to mankind!!!!!

The best form of Baptism is for Bayern to meet a team like Arsenal and be beaten home and away in the CL - that will start the series.  Grin Grin

losing to England is part of the medicine, but a lot more needs to be done.

What is this Lilliputan talking about? Arsenal against Bayern? Iwosi!!! Wenger has lived long enough to know what it is like playing Bayern.

Crushing defeats everytime!!! tongue tongue tongue

England trounced em on their own soil last night and i was chuffed to bits.
Dayo's ego was crushed by the studded boots of Michael Carrick and John Terry.

That is the losers mentality!! Wanking over a friendly against Toddlers.
Keep smiling while one has 3 world cup 3 Euro cups several final appearance and the other still celebrates a cup won 42 years ago!!!

How many times have England surpassed Germany at a major tournament since 1966? Maybe only at Euro 2004.

Case study: England won Tornoi de France topping Italy, Brazil, and France, 3 months later France wins the world cup,
Brazil losing finalist and Italy quarter finalst Ask where is England who won 3 months earlier? Knocked out cold in the second round!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by mukina2: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2008
Dayo is a closet Arsenal supporter tongue

he spends all his time in our thread tongue he is ashamed to openly say so . there dayo i said it for you tongue
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Muki,

You should know this since I spend more time with you in the closet tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In the closet with you I can say anything just to get "there" tongue tongue tongue

Have you forgotten I once said " Mukinatu is Lord" in the heat of the moment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
A-40:

Is this possible? its like resurrecting Adolf Hitler and making him pope

More like converting Lucifer to a Born-Again Christian. . . . .
Dayokanu is a bloody Nazi that should be shot via firing squad by English kids.

Truth is, we don't even want Dayokanu supporting the Premiership teams/3 LIONS.
Let him continue to be an OUTCAST that he is supporting some buncha Nazis who cannot kick football to save their own retarded lives.
What would u choose to watch?? Arsenal V Man Utd or Bayern Munich V Bayern Leverkusen?? grin cheesy
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Wordsmith(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
look, it's simple. zip and bag thee stupid mofo all the way to the Third Reich. dude should be happy paying Adolf Hitler's mummified corpse lip service down the mid-section while screaming "Up MannSchaft!" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
DDK the Nazi chief.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by akinalabi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
This is quite funny.  grin

But there is no need to make him change. We can't all
sleep and face the same place.

Anyways, I hate to admit that some of his attacks on the
3 lions are justified but he overdoes it.

But his attacks on the other hand on the premiership
cannot be justified in anyway especially when you consider
that he's a bundesliga fan.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by mukina2: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Muki,

You should know this since I spend more time with you in the closet tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In the closet with you I can say anything just to get "there" tongue tongue tongue

Have you forgotten I once said " Mukinatu is Lord" in the heat of the moment grin grin grin grin grin
tongue derry mind tongue na only dere ur mind go reach tongue

dayo is a closet Gunner grin but he'll have to be confirmed first, tongue
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by A40(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2008
dayokanu:

I hope it includes Maradona dribbling all of them to score the best goal of all time, tongue
Dinho crippling Ashley Cole at Japan Korea 2002 tongue
Voirel Moldovan making a mockery of Neville at Euro 2000, tongue
Dinho dinking a chip over David Seamann tongue
Kaka doing a clash of heads on Man utd defence tongue grin
Dinho doing a Makkosa dance to score at Stamford Bridge tongue
Ronaldo Lima scoring a hat trick at Old Trafford tongue grin
Redondo making Berg look like a Arrow at Old Trafford  tongue grin

The English are idiots they fall victim to all the skills known to mankind!!!!!

What is this Lilliputan talking about? Arsenal against Bayern? Iwosi!!! Wenger has lived long enough to know what it is like playing Bayern.

Crushing defeats everytime!!! tongue tongue tongue

That is the losers mentality!! Wanking over a friendly against Toddlers.
Keep smiling while one has 3 world cup 3 Euro cups several final appearance and the other still celebrates a cup won 42 years ago!!!

How many times have England surpassed Germany at a major tournament since 1966? Maybe only at Euro 2004.

Case study: England won Tornoi de France topping Italy, Brazil, and France, 3 months later France wins the world cup,
Brazil losing finalist and Italy quarter finalst Ask where is England who won 3 months earlier? Knocked out cold in the second round!!!! grin grin grin
Sad but true undecided undecided

@Akolawole
To be honest we enjoy his company he is lonely too since there are very few Bundesliga supporters around like him so he has automatically become an Auxilliary Gunner,Manc and Blue
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2008
People deserve to be told the truth about the 3 rats of England
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2008
Pls leave Dayo alone. This forum will be too boring if there are no divergent views.
Dayo is a typical Great Ife- - - critical, rigid and doesn't necessarily go with the majority!!!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Ife-eco,
I think I agree with you about the great Ife thing. Go to the Man Utd thread and see how people pounced on Eastbay for going against the grain but what I liked him for was that he stood his ground Another Great Ife
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by akinalabi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2008
Yeah right. . .

We've seen people stand their ground even when they're absolutely
wrong. I don't see that as a virtue. I see it as outright stupidity.

My belief is that when I'm wrong, I should hold my hands up and
agree. I've seen a top bank CEO shift ground to agree with a level
one staff.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by kaydee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2008
akinalabi:

Yeah right. . .

one staff.

Sauron!!! U can learn from that!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2008
Sauron can never heed to that he is so headstrong
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by akinalabi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
You nko? Strong headed ife man. grin We will deliver you once the
prem teams dominate the UCL this season again.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by A40(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2008
@dayokanu
No mind them at one time in history everyone thought the world was flat but seriously the EPL is the best the Three Lions however are shyte
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2008
Yeah right. . .

one staff.

Thank you A-40 Most scientist who went against popular opinion were thought to be extremely stupid.

Galileo was almost mobbed in Rome when he said the Universe gets all its energy from the sun,

and when he said Gravitational pull was independent of the mass of the object barring air resistance.

Anyone who said the earth was round was considered a Lunatic in em days.

3 lions are shyte!!!! on the same level with  South Africa and never peers with Germany!!!!

Presently EPL is better than the Bundesliga and I have never argued otherwise but the best League? i don't agree!!!

Being the best goes beyond the performance of your top 4 teams! What happens to others in UEFA cup or are you telling me that they are not EPL teams?

The year an EPL team wins Both the UEFA cup and UCL I would throw up my hand in agreement with You.

The way Bundesliga did in 1997, La Liga did in 2006, and Serie A did in the mid 90's
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by A40(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ok i throw this question to you Which League is better than the EPL at present?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
i don't think their is a clear leader right now.

Where do the best national teams in the world have players? I can't remember any country winning anything with majority of their players in The EPL. Even African nations cup!!!

In recent years, EPL dominate UCL and La Liga dominate UEFA cup.

Best South Americans play in Spain Or Italy. The African player of the year for several years was from Spain Etoo and Kanoute.

Best European players either play in Italy or in Spain.

The best place to see skills is Spain,
Rugged defence and bone crushing tackles is Italy,
Technical and tactical football is Germany ( Dead balls : corners FreeKicks are hardly wasted) they have the most attendance and goals per game

EPL is where you senseless running around (SWP, Lennon, Martins), Calamitous defending(Titus Bramble and Dunne) and Horrendous refereeing -(Rob Styles, Clattenbutt, Alan Riley and the biggest idiot Graham Poll)
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by A40(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2008
dayokanu:

i don't think their is a clear leader right now.

Where do the best national teams in the world have players? I can't remember any country winning anything with majority of their players in The EPL. Even African nations cup!!!

In recent years, EPL dominate UCL and La Liga dominate UEFA cup.

Best South Americans play in Spain Or Italy. The African player of the year for several years was from Spain Etoo and Kanoute.

Best European players either play in Italy or in Spain.

The best place to see skills is Spain,
Rugged defence and bone crushing tackles is Italy,
Technical and tactical football is Germany ( Dead balls : corners FreeKicks are hardly wasted) they have the most attendance and goals per game

EPL is where you senseless running around (SWP, Lennon, Martins), Calamitous defending(Titus Bramble and Dunne) and Horrendous refereeing -(Rob Styles, Clattenbutt, Alan Riley and the biggest idiot Graham Poll)
These points you brought out are cliches lets judge their performance in Europe's biggest club competition the UCL over the last four years the EPL is the best my brother Italy had match-fixing and Calciopoli too if we want to go that route
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Presently EPL is better than the Bundesliga and I have never argued otherwise but the best League? i don't agree!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League: Apoel FC Vs Chelsea ( 0-1) On Wednesday30th September 2009 / “chelsea Will Win The Champions League,” Prophet T. B. Joshua Prophesies / Football Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.