Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic (4031 Views)

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2008
dayo,
How far?
I don't know why some people think they know so much (e.g. sharon, or sour-one or whatever he calls himself) or take things personally when you take a position against the "norm".You make a comment and observation,the next thing,some big-balled he-goat is cursing and swearing at you,but not answering your questions or observations.

Chances are that you and I will not agree on an issue.I know you very well.We don argue tire for Ife,so it's nothing new seeing what is going on.But I think sometimes you have points.(And I agree with UThe refereeing in the EPL is an apology).

As for that 3SC supporter,I wonder whether it's the bank CEO of a Community Bank he is talking about.

Best league?It's not that straightforward.EPL has its ups and downs.But I still think La-Liga is where you're not guaranteed a result till its done.There's plenty skill too. The EPL seems to be with the most money,but you can't blame them that they are well-marketed,and anything that is well-marketed will attract the money naturally.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ eastbay,

For your sake i would stop making general statements like "EPL fans are ignorants" because you have proven me wrong

See the way they all pounced on you for daring to think differently

I guess you learnt a lot from me when we argued in Ife tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am still trying to think of who eastbay could be, can you give me a clue?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
@dayokanu,
I was a set ahead of you.
I was in Elect.Graduated in 2001.
I'm not so sure you might remember me.

But some of these people who call themselve EPL fans are actually ignorant.Won't name names,but some of them know themselves.
I respect you for one fact:even though you can argue(and men,you dey argue,sha!!!),and you can be biased sometimes,you come up with facts.Some of these "fans", including my own United supporters,can't be smart to argue with the facts.

Did I learn from you?Maybe.But I know I got myself hoarse arguing with you for almost an entire evening.You used to watch Champions league in CC before we shifted to Ogunbajo Center, before the advent of DSTV, where most of these short-sighted bats got a whiff of what the English league was all about.

I remember watching England/Italy in Rome in CC.You were there.Ended goalless.You were supporting Italy,but we didn't get to see the end of that game,
Do you still remember?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
Eastbay
u sef be Great Ife. now i understand where the agidi is coming from

Let the truth be told, being an Ife person doesnt mean someone should be daft and stupid at the same time
Not refering to you though but i think ur views on CR7 were too harsh and has got no basis.
what happened to CR7 has happened to a lotta good players and will still happen.
The lad has done well and while hes still with us, we should back him

Back to CC n Ogunbanjo
so u sef be fanatic like me
cant remember those days cos i was in Mayfair hotel where the matches were straight n direct to our rooms

nyways, flee from this contagious element and remain a devil
One United!!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
Well, on CR7,I felt hurt.
And personally since I'm a loyal supporter (regardless of what anyone says),a player could reward that loyalty,no matter how small,by staying loyal and showing it.Agreed that loyalty is a lost virtue,but it's not a sin to quell a rumour.And it's not too hard either.
Anytime Kaka's future is in speculation,he shoots it down immediately.Why can't our boy do the same?I'm not saying he should die United.But there is a proper way to walk away from the club.
You'll agree with me that we did not enjoy our summer as we should have over this saga.And the ball was in his court:he would have made Marca lose credibility instantly.Instead his body language gave away the sign that he actually was enjoying the whole thing.

You sef na Great Ife?Na wah oh!Why u come dey do like this.Great Ife no dey hide from truth na?So tey you come dey insult me sef.But One love.I can't see my fellow great Ife and yab him.

Yeah,we used to storm Mayfair when they banned us from CC.On Champions League nights.Men it was FUN!!!Even Dayo used to come.
Dayo is my guy,despite our differences.The guy makes me laugh.He's not as bad as you think.

I wonder which school Sharon or SourOne attended sef.If he evenwent to one
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
@east bay,
I remember vividly. i used to get into a lot of argument then.
A lot of Arsenal fans used to like me then because i would yab man Utd a lot.
Man Utd was a threat in Europe but Arsenal was not an issue.
SO I prefer Arsenal winning so that they can be disgraced by Valencia and Deportivo
Arsenal fans would get me seats at fajuyi Hall TV room so that I can help them to Yab Man Utd fans  

Tkb na my guy/protege but he has been mixing with bad company on NL

I remember one night in the thick of Ife Modakeke crisis that we went to mayfair hotels to watch Lazio vs chelsea in Rome I think that was 2000.

What I have done for football!!!!!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
EastBay
no vex pally. . .
Ronaldo has pleaded with us him to be forgiven. Im sure he'll deliver this season and you will be glad he wasnt sold
so how ur side? shey na Oil coy u sef dey?
Dayo don run commot for 9ja after eating 9ja money.
Like said b4, dont roll with him o, i know how dangerous he can be. This is from experience.

Dayo
sharrap who be ur protege? abi u no sabi english again?
shey cos KIT say u carry me come NL, u sef dey do yanga.

wait for me make i come deal with u
December cometh soon. when u see me, u'll stop making mouth
mumu of the highest order!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Look at all these OAU thugs. . . . .Fajuyi, Awo, Ogunbanjo, CC and Mayfair. . . . . . .
DayoNazi----one can tell he was a razz element @ OAU. . . .
TKB-----------one can tell Man Utd fans are posh(I know about those blocks of bungalows @ Mayfair hotels).
Eastbay------Elect/Elect u say?? Thatz in the famous white house?? Do u remember the oven?? One lecture room that resembles Hitler's dungeon. grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sauron,

I think i remember you. You were one of those "Se se wa" boys. Those small boys who help with chores tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In the mid 90's the mosquito in those ovens can unseat General Abacha if put to proper use.

Those ovens become useful during Harmattan
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by SaiSaraki(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
Eastbay,dayo,tkb
I don't think I met u guys at ife. I entered Sept 2001 and finished 2006.
I was a core Awoite(I enjoyed but didnt do Aro oooo), and I used to be a regular visitor to Awo TV room to watch football, although I'm not a fanatical supporter of any club,only have sympathy Arsenal and Barca.

Well, I'm not in you guys' level in football knowledge, but it made me recall all the arguments in Awo TV rooms. Oh i'm missing ife again. . . . . . . . . .

Sauron'
You were discussing CC, white house etc. Any connection with Ife?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Sauron,

In the mid 90's the mosquito in those ovens can unseat General Abacha if put to proper use.

Those ovens become useful during Harmattan

I got many cousins that went to OAU so i visit em from time to time from here.
Me knows about the legendary white/house. . I am sure Dayo got chucked out after his first year when even an electron microscope couldn't read his GP.
Dayo, do u know Dr. Osas??

Sai-Saraki:

Sauron'
You were discussing CC, white house etc. Any connection with Ife?

Yup. . . . .I know a lot about Ife.
Nice chics, serene environment and irate student union.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ Sauron,
I know Dr Osasona. Any engineering student would EEE 201, 202, 291 and 292
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Sauron,
I know Dr Osasona. Any engineering student would EEE 201, 202, 291 and 292

U see, i know more about Ife than you do. . . . . .
Let me run the things i know. . . .Spider house, White house, Admin basement, New Buka(pool/billiards), Moz, Moremi, Sports Centre.
Hmmmmm. . . . .I also know Awo Hall(where u stayed and ate beans 7 days a week). grin grin grin grin
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
Yeah I was an Awo boy stayed there for 3 sessions The Aro was mind blowing!!! I love it
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Sauron1: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Yeah I was an Awo boy stayed there for 3 sessions The Aro was mind blowing!!! I love it

Jeezuz. . . . . . .Awo hall for 3 sessions??
It has to be the dirtiest hall in OAU bar Angola Hall.
The students there are emotionally volatile, politically insane and very very violent.
I can now understand where ur insanity stemmed from. tongue
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
The students there are emotionally volatile, politically insane and very very violent.
I can now understand where ur insanity stemmed from.

Yes oh proud Awo boy!!!

But can you tell where your insanity comes from? Like a trait inherited from wild baboons.

Were you living in the Hostel behind Social sciences? If you dont know ask Tkb the name of the Hostel behind his faculty!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2008
I can now understand where ur insanity stemmed from.
grin grin grin spot on. AWO boiz did the damage!!

Eastbay,dayo,tkb
I don't think I met u guys at ife. I entered Sept 2001 and finished 2006.
I was a core Awoite(I enjoyed but didnt do Aro oooo), and I used to be a regular visitor to Awo TV room to watch football, although I'm not a fanatical supporter of any club,only have sympathy Arsenal and Barca.

Well, I'm not in you guys' level in football knowledge, but it made me recall all the arguments in Awo TV rooms. Oh i'm missing ife again. . . . . . . . . .

another Awo boi
u guys wanna take over this place. Forget all those arguements, na Dayo dey start all those shits.

@Dayo
Shey Seun sef na Awo boi?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2008
Guys you know what?
I'm just laughing my head off.Why,because all the hate was uncalled for.Ife boys dissing one another.Classic.

Yeah Dayo,I remember that night.We got stranded at the school gate after trekking from Mayfair.Me,I just entered Jolly to crash.

How come na Ife boys full dis thread?
@Sauron,
The ovens in white house were something else.If you could survive them,you could survive anywhere.I was a Faj boy for my first four years before settling for quarters, but Awo was the place to be if you needed to catch your fun.Maybe that's why Dayo is the lead comedian on this thread.
Men de guy sabi ARGUE!!!!You need to argue with this guy in person before you understand what I'm saying.If there was a picture in the dictionary to show what argue was,it would be his.
But he was fun.No doubt sha.
@tkb,
I dey PHC,aspiring to an oil company sha, but pretty close, I dey naija.I no dey run!
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2008
Guys you know what?
I'm just laughing my head off.Why,because all the hate was uncalled for.Ife boys dissing one another.Classic.

Yeah Dayo,I remember that night.We got stranded at the school gate after trekking from Mayfair.Me,I just entered Jolly to crash.

How come na Ife boys full this thread?
@Sauron,
The ovens in white house were something else.If you could survive them,you could survive anywhere.I was a Faj boy for my first four years before settling for quarters, but Awo was the place to be if you needed to catch your fun.Maybe that's why Dayo is the lead comedian on this thread.
Men de guy sabi ARGUE!!!!You need to argue with this guy in person before you understand what I'm saying.If there was a picture in the dictionary to show what argue was,it would be his.
But he was fun.No doubt sha.
@tkb,
I dey PHC,aspiring to an oil company sha, but pretty close, I dey naija.I no dey run!

good one!!
Sauron na London boi. He didnt attend Ife but i think hes an IFE boi somehow

ure talking about arguing with Dayo. For me, i dont look forward to it. He'll sometimes come to my place for bizniz and we'll end up arguing and the whole house will stand and be looking at us like madmen.
We argue on the road, on d fone, pubs, while with women, in the church and even while we have no reasons to argue.
I think he just love to argue.

Hes a brilliant guy apart from d fact that he needs to channel this energy into more productive use.
I think his best was when the governorship election was on, i heard his combo with the notorious kitaun and debosky was too lethal that Koro wanted to kill him grin grin
I thank God he survived it cos his papa for ask me how the thing take happen cheesy

Good one u no dey run from 9ja. 9ja na the best place ( apart from say things no dey work o)
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Jarus(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
It appears non-ife people have abandoned this thread for us
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
I wonder o.

It seems some of us who no go school has to step aside cry
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
Akolawole,

Thou shall not embarrass the Lord!!! ( Abraham Chapter 2 vs 7)

Are you trying to pull our legs?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2008
I wonder o.

It seems some of us who no go school has to step aside
Baba no vex!

Dayo
which one be Abraham chapter 2
I never see that kind bible b4.
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
You dey go church no be babes you dey go find?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Emperoh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
That is the reading according to DayoNazi
I bet it was written in the Bundesliga tongue tongue

Pls can we be saved all these Awo issues
I hope someone is not trying to start ALuta on Seuns property shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Topic,
A lot of people dont know anything about european football most of them are just DSTV fans thats why i took it on meself to tell them.

When some people think Arsenal, chelsea ot Scums are the best teams in the world.

when 2 of them have never won the UCL before in their miserable history.

What makes them better than Valencia?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2008
then that brings us back to our old arguements that N'ham forest is better than Arsenal abi?
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Jarus(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
@tbk,
wia u dey 4 VI? I dey Stallion/Zenon house, Ajose Adeogun? sorry 4 d digression
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by tkb417(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
Adeyemo Alakija

was in that building today to cash some dough (ecobank)
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Tgirl4real(f): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2008
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by Akolawole(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2008
@DayoK

So u be six-footer?

God knows how many ladies wey leave me because i am not one cry
Re: Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic by akinalabi(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2008
Akolawole:

I wonder o.

It seems some of us who no go school has to step aside cry

You no see as I dey siddon look? cool

I had to take a back seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League: Apoel FC Vs Chelsea ( 0-1) On Wednesday30th September 2009 / Epl Fixtures For Saturday 6 October 2012 / Football Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.