Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? (1385 Views)

Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello guys,

This is the experience of someone I know:

Her boss is manipulating her to "arrange" girls for him to sleep with. He keeps saying she will benefit immensely from it and occasionally gives her some dollar bills after having a follow up conversation to his request.

She is a christian and feels it is spiritually and morally wrong to indulge him. He has stated that he is not asking to sleep with her but that she should just get girls for him and would be "highly" rewarded...financially and materially.

What is your take on this?

Is this not a wrong practice for a Christian to indulge in?
How should she handle the situation, as the boss keeps mounting pressure?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
It is wrong.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
She isnt a love-vendor....
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
I hear what you guys are saying and this is what I have been saying too. Now, how should she handle this? I mean wisely handle this?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cnt she outrightly tell her boss she cnt do dat? I mean must he threaten her wit losing her job?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evina:
I hear what you guys are saying and this is what I have been saying too. Now, how should she handle this? I mean wisely handle this?
I don't really understand under what condition your friend is succumbing. It's morally wrong and religiously sinful. If the action was meant to keep her at place of work, then she hasn't gotten a job. If it's to gan favour, my dear Evina... Then I'm not Impressed she's your friend. I want to believe the issue is more complicated than what you post. But solution(?) to the issue is to tell her boys that 'she's a woman that stands for a proper morally conviction and she can't continue in the whorism because it's a singer unto humanity and to the Almighty. Look... It will boomerang if she doesn't stop
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darlene1:

I don't really understand under what condition your friend is succumbing. It's morally wrong and religiously sinful. If the action was meant to keep her at place of work, then she hasn't gotten a job. If it's to gan favour, my dear Evina... Then I'm not Impressed she's your friend. I want to believe the issue is more complicated than what you post. But solution(?) to the issue is to tell her boys that 'she's a woman that stands for a proper morally conviction and she can't continue in the whorism because it's a singer unto humanity and to the Almighty. Look... It will boomerang if she doesn't stop

What is unimpressive about her being my friend? The thing with christians is that we are too judgemental and quick to condemn...we can't effect change with such attitudes.

Her boss knows she has high moral standards that is why he is not asking her for sex. Rather, he is asking her to make it happen with other girls.

She has told him severally that she can't do it. He keeps giving her cash and insisting she can.

What can she do besides preaching the message he already knows to him?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Cnt she outrightly tell her boss she cnt do dat? I mean must he threaten her wit losing her job?

My dear HEctor, the matter don tire me. She has told him severally, he keeps insisting. She even attempted avoiding him for a whole week. And the man is erratic. She says she goes to the bathroom and prays before going into his office, every time he summons her.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evina:

My dear HEctor, the matter don tire me. She has told him severally, he keeps insisting. She even attempted avoiding him for a whole week. And the man is erratic. She says she goes to the bathroom and prays before going into his office, every time he summons her.
eleyi gini gan.. Ok hr is wat she will do but its gona b smth dirty..... She should find smth to blackmail him.....like arrange a girl and maybe get to hav a pic of them doin lovey lovey in the hotel room.... Den use the pic to blackmail him threatenin to show it to his wife should he keep pestering her.....
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
eleyi gini gan.. Ok hr is wat she will do but its gona b smth dirty..... She should find smth to blackmail him.....like arrange a girl and maybe get to hav a pic of them doin lovey lovey in the hotel room.... Den use the pic to blackmail him threatenin to show it to his wife should he keep pestering her.....

Like seriously...Is this a Nollywood script?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evina:

Like seriously...Is this a Nollywood script?
lol..... Whatelse would u suggest my dear evina?
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evina:

What is unimpressive about her being my friend? The thing with christians is that we are too judgemental and quick to condemn...we can't effect change with such attitudes.

Her boss knows she has high moral standards that is why he is not asking her for sex. Rather, he is asking her to make it happen with other girls.

She has told him severally that she can't do it. He keeps giving her cash and insisting she can.

What can she do besides preaching the message he already knows to him?
Was I judgemental, Evina? . No. But sometimes when you say the truth, people feel you are judging them Cos you are pointing out the wrongs she's doing. Evina, so far she's collecting money and she's not doing it under DURESS, then I will say she personally opts to do it... And I'm sad because it's unwarranted
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darlene1:

Was I judgemental, Evina? . No. But sometimes when you say the truth, people feel you are judging them Cos you are pointing out the wrongs she's doing. Evina, so far she's collecting money and she's not doing it under DURESS, then I will say she personally opts to do it... And I'm sad because it's unwarranted

Okay, I get your point. However, I am afraid you don't clearly get the gist here. She has not agreed to the arrangement. She still tells him it is against her principles, but she is tired of his pressure and wants to put an end to it wisely, but don't know how.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evina:

Okay, I get your point. However, I am afraid you don't clearly get the gist here. She has not agreed to the arrangement. She still tells him it is against her principles, but she is tired of his pressure and wants to put an end to it wisely, but don't know how.
Alright, I will have to think over it. Quite complicated indeed
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Darlene1:

Alright, I will have to think over it. Quite complicated indeed

Exactly!!! Please, do think on it and give a Holyghost inspired advise grin wink
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
This is what you get when you have pigs as bosses....
She should never reduce herself to a love-vendor for a useless man, if he wants hoes he should go get them himself.

My advice for her is to resign and hope for a better Job because the man might turn to her someday and request a love affair between them.

Is either she resigns, stop collecting Money(dollar tips), or avoid him.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Evina(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
3cycle:
This is what you get when you have pigs as bosses....
She should never reduce herself to a love-vendor for a useless man, if he wants hoes he should go get them himself.

My advice for her is to resign and hope for a better Job because the man might turn to her someday and request a love affair between them.

Is either she resigns shocked, stop collecting Money(dollar tips), or avoid him.

The man is erratic and egoistic! If she no collect the money, he will take it personal. Avoid him, she did that for a whole week and he said she has been absent from work and will receive a query shocked

I think you are right about never becoming a love-vendor for a useless man. The truth is, he has several people pimping for him, why is he now insisting she does too, especially knowing her moral standing? One of our friends said he is probably trying to evaluate her? I feel there is more to it but really do not know what to advise her to do, as regards making him stop.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
She should put forward her christian feet down/forward like " Sir i can't do this it contradicts my faith and beliefs."
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners"
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by ogunvic41(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
She is a Christian by mouth not by character. Bible says let your light SHINE BEFORE MEN...
Her character should announce her. Sorry to say the boss isn't convinced she is a CHRISTIAN
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
She should ask GOD to give her another job probably as an RCCG usher where she won't be pestered by such nonsense.. oya GOD.. over to you
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by clubone05: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Evina:
Hello guys,

This is the experience of someone I know:

Her boss is manipulating her to "arrange" girls for him to sleep with. He keeps saying she will benefit immensely from it and occasionally gives her some dollar bills after having a follow up conversation to his request.

She is a christian and feels it is spiritually and morally wrong to indulge him. He has stated that he is not asking to sleep with her but that she should just get girls for him and would be "highly" rewarded...financially and materially.

What is your take on this?

Is this not a wrong practice for a Christian to indulge in?
How should she handle the situation, as the boss keeps mounting pressure?

connect me with her boss....I got more 300 babes on bbm..I don't know what to do with. ..I'd just make money off them...me sef done tire..

tell ur friend not to beat herself on it...jaz gimme the contract.
Re: Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong? by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Greedy christian

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Sex: / Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 / The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.