Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Thread For Single Mothes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Single Mothes (748 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Word For Single Girls About To Get Married / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Single Mothes by Merlissa(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good Day Ladies,

I have a soft heart foe single mothers, so I have started a sort of assistance for single mothers.. I want to know your pains, fears and everything needed to help other single mothers out there.

I presently have a lady Aisha, she's 28 and she works, but sadly things didn't out between the guy and her, but she is pregnant for him. She's due next month so me being me i want to comfort her but i have no clue how.

Pls can you share your given birth experience and as a single mother what are the things she needs to get? and where can she get cheap diaper preferably the carton.

Bottom line i need your help to help her. Please any assistance is welcome!

Thank You
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by iconize(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
I think there's a similar thread existing already.
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by pickabeau1: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
too many of such threads

https://www.nairaland.com/1821941/thread-single-mothers-fathers/8#24875668

OP you even posted on this thread
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by Merlissa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
pickabeau1:
too many of such threads

https://www.nairaland.com/1821941/thread-single-mothers-fathers/8#24875668

OP you even posted on this thread

I know.. Just wanted a fresh trend grin
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Merlissa:

I know.. Just wanted a fresh trend grin

ok
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Merlissa:
Good Day Ladies,

I have a soft heart foe single mothers, so I have started a sort of assistance for single mothers.. I want to know your pains, fears and everything needed to help other single mothers out there.

I presently have a lady Aisha, she's 28 and she works, but sadly things didn't out between the guy and her, but she is pregnant for him. She's due next month so me being me i want to comfort her but i have no clue how.

Pls can you share your given birth experience and as a single mother what are the things she needs to get? and where can she get cheap diaper preferably the carton.

Bottom line i need your help to help her. Please any assistance is welcome!

Thank You

am a single mum.ur questions are kind of twisted.plz can u b more specific so dat i can give a straight answer
Re: Thread For Single Mothes by Merlissa(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
ephee:

am a single mum.ur questions are kind of twisted.plz can u b more specific so dat i can give a straight answer

Ok... I'd email you

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences / 11 Signs That Shows You're In An Unhealthy Relationship / Pls Help..any Good Book On Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.