Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) (51324 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by campusflavour: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Can u guess what was in jonathan's mind as the soldier presses his hand? to me its 'o boy, this guy fit coup me na away match be disooo? Abeg make i force smile for am' who sew this kind big cloth? U are fired

37 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol

1st 2 comment! Beta days ahead.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by atikubaba(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
sadwhat's 'initimate"
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Psylas(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why did he remove his cap?

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by fijiano202(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
not intimate its intimidate....but that shake too strong for bro J

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by campusflavour: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
fijiano202:
not intimate its intimidate....but that shake too strong for bro J
thanks for the correction i was thinking about how to make it funny and forgot to check for corrections thanks again, hug you

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by CharlesPhc: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
@Op take a closer look at the man in Nigerian Military uniform always behind GEJ compared with that in BF uniform and tell me who looks more intimidating...!!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Collynzo29: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tell me who is boss here, APC pleb.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:

Johnny is obviously the boss.

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Collynzo29: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
#boss!
see how Gaynaian President dey loyal reach.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Oh boy see that military boot....March am March am....
Oh boy see Jona suit, is it oversized? grin check that handshake image.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by talktimi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
These APCankerworms are getting more and more disgusting everyday

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by dunkem21(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:

GEJ looking like a boss. A good international image for the country. The pride of our land.

Sai Ebele.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by 175(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
APC plebs n cankerworms will not be happy I swerigad!!!!
Omenka
Berem
Demdem
sorry in advance. . .

29 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by omololu2020(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Which kin yeye camo and yeye army rank dis burkina faso army dey wear sef....I don't fink Jonathan is scared of hime jawe.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by theSpark(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Heard the new Burkinabe commander in chief is a Lt Col.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
cheesy

Even in another man's land, he's seated like the president he is.

I doff mah hat for this man.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by doublewisdom: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Oh boi! Una dey see boots? Watch nko? You go fear nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by felixtare(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
u re really d son or daughter of ur farher....
a foolish father usually gives birth to a foolish pikin....
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by chymystique(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mr President looking Smart in his Suit cool.. If only he wears it more often...

That burkina commander boots are very nice and sharp grin but That his cammo colour is the worst ve ever seen lipsrsealed

@op, go wash your eyes well

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
#boss!

Oversized suit, undersized tie...

I honestly think GEJ's close aides go out of their way to humiliate him on purpose.

34 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
dunkem21:

GEJ looking like a boss. A good international image for the country.

Sai Ebele.

boss indeed

when the people of mubi are presently going through hell

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
#boss!

Am I the only one that notices that GEJ seems like he has a "hard on"? Isn't that like a 14yr prison sentence in your country if you get aroused by another man or doesn't the law count because he's in another jurisdiction?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by EdCure: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

boss indeed
when the people of mubi are presently going through hell
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by agabaI23(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
The BF guy looks like the seat was too hot to sit on.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
campusflavour:
Can u guess what was in jonathan's mind as the soldier presses his hand? to me its 'o boy, this guy fit coup me na away match be disooo? Abeg make i force smile for am' who sew this kind big cloth? U are fired
He looks like someone shi.tting his pant. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Balamz till 2030

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Collynzo29: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Am I the only one that notices that GEJ seems like he has a "hard on"? Isn't that like a 14yr prison sentence in your country if you get aroused by another man or doesn't the law count because he's in another jurisdiction?
Stop quoting me with garbage, Yoruba Americana wannabe.

23 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Symphony007: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Shameful!!! Going to play mediator in chief in another country while failing woefully as commander in chief in your own country. Can somebody tell this man that terrorist now own and administer towns in the territory of Nigeria. A country which he leads?

35 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by kskpoundz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you compare children, you will kill one with beating, my elders say.

Fashola was on his way to Mecca for pilgrimage when Ebola broke out in his state and the guy turned back and went home to battle Ebola- that is called minding your business.

Boko Haram takes over Mubi amputating people's limbs and Nigerians calling for help and the next day Jonathan is on his way to Burkina Faso to help them find peace.

What do we call that?

104 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.