Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips (587 Views)

How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last / How to Make a Relationship Last...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips by nicholasis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Relationship last

Todays topic is how to make a relationship last long and build a lasting relationship. What i am going to be sharing with you guys this moment might be a little bit funny or wired be take it or not it the fact and most of you might not accept it . How to make your relationship last long is staright from experience and careful observations.

Nowadays what you have every where is broken relationships exspecially when it comes to celebrities we have several cases of breakup even after having kids together. Each time i listen to the radio or televation broken relationships is one major issues that is always addressed and it a re-occuring topic.

Here i will be sharing five(5) funny and weird secrete on how to make your relationship last long without you paying me a dime for it. The causes of most broken relationships can be trace down several reason which could corrected by taking the right measure,but due to naiveness most people find it hard to know the major reason behind the disadgreement.

Here are the funny tips to build a long lasting relatioship

1. Don't be extremely nice to your hubby : I am quite sure that this sounded strange in your ears but it the truth especially when the guy is too nice to the girl she will definitely start acting funny and i have come accross several cases like this.

But in some cases this might be different because some ladies out there do love nice guys why some will take nice people for granted. And it is pertinent for you to note that most ladies love bad boys alot than the Mr nice guy. Sometimes you can act a little bit of bad boy,it will really help.

Continue reading here http://updatenaija.com/5-ways-make-relationship-last-dating-tips/
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cnt u guys bring out smth neww...evrytym rship rship..... Haba...
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips by Hawlahscho(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Give OP 3 bottles of star. He needs to drink.
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips by Celebrimbor(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2014
This guy needs to be held down and two cups of scalding hot tea be forced down his throat.......

(1) (Reply)

For Guys / Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want / Ladies/guys,what Would You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.