Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? (14368 Views)

Please I Wanna Learn Programming, Which 1 Is The Best Among These It Schools Niit, Karrox, Aptech, A / Which 1 Should U Learn 1st? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by ITbomb(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Are you calling our dear Seun Idi Amin?
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by seunoni34(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2014
I am idi amin but I use windows lol
And I work with c# & VB.net aside from the ones mentioned. In addition I hate Cms frameworks with extreme passion. I consider those who use them as lazy and quack programmers .
I have a girlfriend too wink
Nice article anyway .
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by paulshakur: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2014
This is true. I will list some other types of code writer that can be found in Africa.

Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Blood of jesus!!!
What does this mean? Are you a cannibal? What has the blood of a dead fool got to do with anything?
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 02, 2014
FemoLondon:
LOL, very true for that guy .... btw, this your NL ID .... wow, it will shake some folks here wink
That is their business. That chibwike fool has been asking the moderators to ban me. He doesnt realize how much trouble he has gotten himself into.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Austin234(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2014
What does it take to learn dis programming?
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Just20(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Omg this article is hilarious but so true. My personal person is a complete Idi Amin except for the bar part and he likes girls small sha.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by buzzcypha(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Please those anymore have any IT(pragramming) based group network(bbm,whatsapp) that we can share idea and get help.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by harrysterol(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
JackOfAllTrades:
lovely smiley smiley I fall under the Idi amin developer
ta la grin cheesy
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by broswilli: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Don't blame us. Lack of power, a developer has to work calculating how much fuel he needs to get the job done. Faced with a challenge like this he has to become a CMS and RAD expert. Recently i tried to get developers together so that we can work as a team and improve ourselves guess what, everyone was too busy to sharpen the saw. Training as a developer is also very rare in africa, each developer has to buy time which is really very scarce, to learn. Most time the jobs we get are really very urgent with clients that don't know what exactly they want the probability that you will be grossly under paid is very high.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by gboyeking4(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Summary pls.....

1 Like

Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
UnimkeAk:
I'm my president on this one fellas.

Whatever you guys do just try and make softwares that make my engineering designs easier..(Inna 100 years maybe grin)

Or na only website una d design?

Exactl, what part of your engineering design process would you like to automate?
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Howmon:
I'm the Charles Taylor type tho, oyinbo sef dey give me work. Ain't no white tweaking like we. Charles Taylor approach thought me the MVC structure of widely used CMSs and i'm excited I never spent 5yrs in the university learning that sh*t.

Dude, i swear to god, You don't know anything.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who's talking web development
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by Howmon: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Akinmail:

Dude, i swear to god, You don't know anything.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who's talking web development

I'm shocked you can swear to confirm i don't know anything. Okay oh tell me what I don't know.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by chim14(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Developer Idi Amin

Dats me. My laptop has been my girlfriend for a very long time. Although I must admit, it's a very lonely experience, its good to balance your life sha.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by logoscope(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
I think I'm of the the three type. btw I'm studying computer science.
Re: The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You? by emecheboy2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
nice article, meanwhile for more information on ICT and tech with the latest trending information check http://anabisystems..com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Programming Knowledge Can I Amass In 3 Months? / How Many Lines Of Code Is Your Largest Work So Far? / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.