Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (6405 Views)

Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * / See What He Called My Butt / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
BobbyRobson:
lies!
not just an ordinary lie,but a naked one o
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Cashio(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Are you black?[/color][/quote]whats with this new ''are u black'' trend?
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Taiwo20:
make una free the babe abeg. Atleast english language isn't my mother tongue,not your or hers.

@ritababe, enjoy ur life jor. atleast no be u kill William Shakespeare.
Its just the 30mins part i dont agree with.
don't worry she would modify the 30mins later and open another thread for it.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by ritababe(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dozie730:
for her mind,she think say we believe dis new saving face story.

i dont really care if you do.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
merit12:
Op I like your spirit

You more like me ,you don't allow insult gets to you
Keep it up it will take you places

I also like your humility for thanking everyone both the ones that insulted and advise you.

I also like you for coming back to tell us
The outcome of how every thing unfold

Once again my dear I like your spirit

Are you black?
HMMMM, EVERYTIME YOU WILL BE ASKING "ARE YOU BLACK," . WHY?.. YES I HAVE SEEN YOU ARE DARK, AM NOT DARK AM VERY FAIR, I LIKE DARK LADIES, MOST FAIR GUYS LIKE BLACK/DARK LADIES , WHAT ARE YOU ALWAYS THINKING ?. DONT YOU KNOW BLACK IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL.. PLEASE STOP THIS YOUR REGULER QUESTION, WE LIKE YOU THAT WAY.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by ritababe(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
merit12:
Op I like your spirit

I also like your humility for thanking everyone both the ones that insulted and advise you.

Are you black?

no am white.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by ritababe(f): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Goldenboy007:
You formed this topic to save face !!! Lwkmd !!!! Emphasis on the length of the call proves it didn't happen !!! Also I can now confirm you need to work on the use of present and past tenses - talked, opened, advised, insulted . We are all learning !

save face from who? I dont really care because i dont know you.

because of professor like you thats why i make it short
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dozie730:
for her mind,she think say we believe dis new saving face story.
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Missmossy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Funny threadcheesy some nairalanders and their bad mouth.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Taiwo20(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dozie730:
don't worry she would modify the 30mins later and open another thread for it.

OKIES
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by mohammedmagnus: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
go for him girl and hope for d better.
don't forget to go and vote for me eh
before we can say jack sparrow she has spread her legs wide open
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by mohammedmagnus: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
go for him girl and hope for d better.
don't forget to go and vote for me eh
before we can say jack sparrow, she has opened her legs for the guy, all dis bus parole na so e dey end
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by AfricanApple(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
before we can say jack sparrow she has spread her legs wide open
Lol, it can be all bus parole dat will end like dat. she might actually be lucky, best thing is to be smart about it. problem with most of us girls is dat we don't learn from our own personal mistakes

bros abeg come vote for me for this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27772435
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by drnoel: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
ritababe:
I open a thread last time asking why a guy i met on a bus did not take my number after helping me so much, though the thread was full of insult because of my bad english, well thanks anyway i will keep on learning.

Now back to the topic, the guy called me yersterday and we talk for like 30 minutes, he saw my fb name when i was chatting with one of my friends on the bus that day, thats how he got my number on my facebook profile, (thats why he didnt bother to ask for it)

Thanks to those that advice, insult me and everybody.

(i believe before i come back, i will see like 8 pages full of insult)

Dont mind em, There are fools, ediots and immature nincompoops on NL. OP be strong and dont allow them get u down. Na jealousy dey worry down. Never let any lowlife overrun ur swag......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Anyi3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
MTN Zone 8k/sec and thirty minutes isn't as expensive as you think
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ritababe
you sure say na u b that for ur DP because you look change
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by chuckdee4(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Goldenboy007:
You formed this topic to save face !!! Lwkmd !!!! Emphasis on the length of the call proves it didn't happen !!! Also I can now confirm you need to work on the use of present and past tenses - talked, opened, advised, insulted . We are all learning !

Cut the OP some slack are you without mistake?
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by UnknownT: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
This reminds me when i was travelling from Yenagoa to Okigwe. One Absu girl i met in Peace Park Yenagoa den, after she finished writing her name on d manifest, i copied d number and added it to my 2go. We didnt talk thru out d journey to Owerri, it was when we entered d same bus at ITC owerri dat we started talking. We got back very late, i helped her carry her bag to where she will get a bus to campus, waited till they moved b4 i went my way. She later accepted my add on 2go, she didnt even ask how i got her username. So Ritababe, i know where everything will lead if the guy plays his card well gringrin

Just view op's profile, d dp looks better dan d last one. Ritababe when u wanna come over to PH, remind me lemme wait for u in d park, i wouldn't mind travelling to Aba with you, i am a nice guy though i won't promise paying for ur t.fare oh gringrin
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Isiterere(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
change is the only constant thing.

Improved write up and a more fine dp.
I'm happy she's the learning type.

Ritababe don't mind those insulting you, just learn from them and move on.

**i think the guy is of the shy-type,but atleast he got your name through Facebook.
But thread carefully ooooooo.
Wish you happy ending.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
ritababe:
I open a thread last time asking why a guy i met on a bus did not take my number after helping me so much, though the thread was full of insult because of my bad english, well thanks anyway i will keep on learning.

Now back to the topic, the guy called me yersterday and we talk for like 30 minutes, he saw my fb name when i was chatting with one of my friends on the bus that day, thats how he got my number on my facebook profile, (thats why he didnt bother to ask for it)

Laughing, you are funny o. Well, please be wise and don't hurt your boyfriend because of him, remember that not all journey that start well ends well.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by kenex4ever(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
ritababe:

i really like his character
so u b gunners fan? Datz cool

1 Like

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by kenex4ever(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
giftforlife9:
@ritababe
you sure say na u b that for ur DP because you look change
it's dsame look
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
ritababe:

i really like his character
u will like his dick too.
are u single?
all dis nja kukere gals sef sad
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by ritababe(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
agarawu23:
u will like his dick too.
are u single?
all dis nja kukere gals sef sad

get a life bros

1 Like

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by davinero(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
merit12:
Op I like your spirit

Are you black?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by passionate88: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2014
In Riley Freeman's voice... This ****** be lying!. angryangryangry
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by mooremedia: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2014
thank God for you
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by wordbank(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2014
C as lack of bf dey worry u?
While some get plenty bf's, sugar daddy, night customers, smallie, n even neighbors grin
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by 100Cents: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2014
ritababe:

Nobody send you.

Who wrote this for you ?
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by idu1(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks b to amadioha..........
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by badooo(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:
Op I like your spirit

Are you black?
Nooo... she is green

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / My Boo / Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.