Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * (4345 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by DracarysD: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
My long-distance (3300 miles) boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for a year and five months. During this period we've spent a sum total of 2 months and two weeks living and visiting each other. In close proximity, we have never argued with exception of a time I called him my ex's name earlier in our relationship. Outside of that we argue an average of 2-4 days without fail.

Two days ago, I was temporarily frustrated over being unable to make a payment for an exam I had spent two days trying to make. Out of frustration I complained to him that I was sick of the exam board and I am not interested in the field. Suddenly he became passive aggressive with me telling me that I tell him about things I am interested in without having full information about it. He is raising his voice and its so late i'm not ready for his aggressiveness over minor issues so I tell him that I need to sleep at which he hung up abruptly.

The following morning, I asked him why he was upset and he tells me I have no clue where my career is going, made a mockery of my aspirations, said hes glad reality is dealing with me and I know nothing. I then informed he doesn't need to be a douche when he talks to me and that If I know nothing, so does he because why would he be loving someone who knows nothing. He then responded 'Its all good shawty'

Honestly I hate being referred to as shawty and I have told him before to not call me that. I told him again to never call me shawty again in his life. And then he told me to go suck on a lollipop and calm my nerves. I retorted saying I don't care how he was raised or if his dad calls his mum shawty or if his grew up to men coming into his house and calling his sister shawty all I know is at his age he should know how to be decent when talking to his girlfriend.

He basically exploded after that. He called me filthy and classless for insulting his family. I honestly feel like I didn't insult his family. He proceed to tell me that he would send his sister to fly over to whoop my ass. He called me cursing me out and he repeatedly said he would punch me in the face if I insult his family again. He said it three times . He said he would destroy my life as well. And he still called me shawty twice.

I find the threats very out of character, especially since he's insulted my parents and siblings before. This is his first relationship and I know he still has a lot to learn but I certainly don't want to be beat up. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it already broken.

tl;dr

Boyfriend undermined my goals and called me shawty. I brought up his family in a comment and he threatened to fucking punch me in the face and destroy my life.
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Vicintonsh(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
*yawns* ..is your boyfriend really 26 or HE LOOKS 26?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
In ur mind u still a girlfriend
ever heard of assistant gf aka fvck mate
cheesy u tink he is new to d game?

swear ur write up is like TELETUBIES story time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
In ur mind u still a girlfriend
ever heard of assistant gf aka fvck mate
cheesy u tink he is new to d game?

swear ur write up is like TELETUBIES story time.
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Elosky20: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
i have watched this movie b4. oge okoye will later go and apologise to emeka ike

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nova15: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Children everwhere angry
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Why don't u just stop allowing people to dictate ur career path..
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elosky20:
i have this movie b4. oge okoye will later go and apologise to emeka ike
Bros abeg part 2 don come out?

3 Likes

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by EmmahO(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Baba God I dey pray for sense oooo
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Sexytemi(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
*yawns*....@ op, you were wrong for insulting his family, and he was wrong for calling u shawty n also insulting u, so here's the verdict...you both are wrong....
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by cruzita(f): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
He is plain immature in fact both of u are.Leave that relationship abeg ,use your life do better thing.imagine!!threatening to deal with u and punch u on the face now that u are still a girlfriend. what if u eventually marry him ,then u will be his punching bag.

2 Likes

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by YorubaWoman: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided

kin gbogbo eleyi

are we to fight him for you undecided undecided undecided

Or make Nl single guys p.m u asap undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by horladmejy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
I would just pretend not to see all that.. dump him and move on.. delete his number.. block him on all social media and enjoy you new life Biko.. before someone calls you shawty again.

1 Like

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by laidian(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elosky20:
i have watched this movie b4. oge okoye will later go and apologise to emeka ike

I won't forgive you...

You just made me throway my garri and groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by laidian(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:
*yawns*....@ op, you were wrong for insulting his family, and he was wrong for calling u shawty n also insulting u, so here's the verdict...you both are wrong....

Shuu u re sexy
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
laidian:

I won't forgive you...

You just made me throway my garri and groundnut.

Jesus we need to jail him angry
wat a precious meal cheesy
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Funkybabee(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
y do u also look like shawty lozzzxxxxx

anyway don't mind him
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by laidian(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Jesus we need to jail him angry
wat a precious meal cheesy

Can you imagine! Abeg help me call prison officer
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
laidian:

Can you imagine! Abeg help me call prison officer

cheesy wetin do ur fone?

Abi ur credit waka go egypt crusade ni?
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by laidian(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy wetin do ur fone?

Abi ur credit waka go egypt crusade ni?

My credit follow baba go Egypt ni

1 Like

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Sexytemi(f): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
laidian:

Shuu u re sexy

tnx
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
laidian:

My credit follow baba go Egypt ni

Please run after it u hear
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by emperorchedda(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
You're bad with story telling

You both have issues, you certainly should learn how to respect ones family, if he calls you what you don't like direct your revenge to him and not his family

But shawty ain't a bad term undecided
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by laidian(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

tnx

Temi, sorry, do you sell okro? Cos I don't know what is drawing me to checking ur pp every time.
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by yuiop(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shawty
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by vicstar(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
op uhm what are u expecting from us?? When yo already know the obvious undecided

Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:
op uhm what are u expecting from us?? When yo already know the obvious undecided

cheesy oya jagaban pose
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by vicstar(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy oya jagaban pose

lol grin, shiiiitz like this compels me to make a "jagaban pose" cry
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Sexytemi(f): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
laidian:

Temi, sorry, do you sell okro? Cos I don't know what is drawing me to checking ur pp every time.

Lol, yes o, I'm an okra seller
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
vicstar:

lol grin, shiiiitz like this compels me to make a "jagaban pose" cry

That pose is on fire!!!!!!
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by DracarysD: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok you people are funny undecided
Re: Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * by vicstar(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

That pose is on fire!!!!!!

you know the "real deal" wink thumbs up! To olamide for that! He's so creative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man / My Relationship Is Over / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.