Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,896 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (56308 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by searay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Police is your friend
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Ahmeduana(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria. This is a staggaring 3.5% of Nigerian ruling units! Boko Haram now controls a region that contains a population of about 1.5million people. Out of the 174 countries in the United Nations, at least 24 of them have populations 1.5million and less. What is even striking is that Boko Haram has not only captured territories but, renamed cities!

Just yesterday, Mubi the second largest city in Adamawa state with a population of about 350,000 people was captured by the Haramites and renamed Madinatul Islam. The world have failed to admit that the Haramites have made Nigeria nonexistent, because essentially they have created another country. Nigeria cannot exist as Nigeria if part of its territory have been taken, it cannot exist, if the government no longer has control of 1.5 million of its population. It does not exist if the laws being enforced in territories are dictated by people unknown to either the government of Nigeria or the populace in which they effect those laws. It does not exist when we have a foreign army that have driven the Nigerian army and effectively occupies soverifgn territory. It does not exist when there is no Nigerian flag flying in those territories, rather a foreign flag flies there. It does not exist when the Nigerian police, the local government chairman, emirs, and village chiefs are no where to be found. What has essentially happened is that Boko Haram has carved out a country from Nigeria, and the original Nigeria no longer exists as we know it. Even the chief of Defence staff will need permission from Boko Haram to go to his village, which is now under the control of Boko Haram.

Will it remain like this? Certainly not! If we have a president keeps acting a fool to the reality that Nigeria is being taken, then we will certainly have a larger Boko Haram Caliphate in a matter of months. I recall that when the Igbos where persecuted, they attempted to have their own country - Biafra, righfully so after being battared in the country the called their own. The Igbos built tanks, had a large army, were supported by both the United States and Israel, yet the Nigerian Army headed by Yakubu Gowon crushed the rebellion. How Boko Haram has succeeded in making our Army look like frail men is what many do not still understand.

Irrespective of who wins the elections in 2015, Nigeria will be screwed (I will write on why later). However, suffice it to say, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would not have a Nigeria to rule beyond 2015 if things continue at this rate. PDP and APC should keep playing politics while we loose our country to the Haramites. It is the turn of Mubi, Vintim, Uba and Ashaka today, but tomorrow it may just be you!

-CramJones

"There was a country" - Chinua Nkemakolam Achebe
WITH THIS YOUR LONG dogon tunrachi SALIVA GO DRY FOR YOUR MOUTH Oooh! Me i dey warn Ooo!
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by disloman(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:
How does this eye witness account stop Tinubu & APC from the stealing of Lagos State Tax Payers money
A born f00l.

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
angry angry

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by eleko1: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
angry angry angry sadWe all knw that Obanikoro of a Man is a pathological liar,nothing good can com out of him.To think that the stewpid/useless man want to govern EKO AKETES,he'll wait tire. angry
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Ahmeduana(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Merlissa:
I was there.. I saw it too.. so sad!

First to comment!!!!

what a lovely birthday gift!!!

Oshey!
ACTUALLY I RESERVE MY WHEN I SAW THAT TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, DON'T WANT TO BE A SPOILER.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
[s]
disloman:
A born f00l.
[/s]

Jazak Allah Khairan
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by odudueffiom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.
wer u dere?if u weren't dere take it as it is given
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
The military is in a rot - old news
Naija is fvcked - old news.
Nigerians are selfish and greedy people - old news

Nothing can surprise me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by abdulabbakar(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Polyflexzy:
the army is made up of more than 70% muslim and 30% others. Dnt b surprise wen yu hear soldiers taking sides wit BH.

Religious bigot!
How true is your statement?

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by kilimanjaro(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yeah, na on top civilians dem they get power, na common boko haram dey kill dem like chicken. Nonsense.

What annoys me most about these people is that their power is in group, you would defeat some of them if confronted one-on-one in physical combat. This reminds me of a guy in Island that gave a Soldier a swollen eye. The coward soldier had to go to barracks for reinforcement. Imagine! They beat that guy and some passers-by to a state of coma that day.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by StealthyMe(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Now this is insanity at its peak...Send the erring soldiers to Mubi to 'put the fear of god in BH'
Na civilians dem sabi fight... sad
Lidicrous and utterly preposterous!
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where there is no law, we are but savages... Well dats why i think we neee the an agency like the FBI who can hold ds brutes to justice....
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by jomoh: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:

Is he afraid of the men?

This is not the first time this girl will be bashed for her quick, reckless and most times senseless comments. You obviously lack comprehension skill.

READ and COMPREHEND before you make comments.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by runtinxnigga(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wen did this happen
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is it not true? Is that not what happened? No amount of cover up can disparage that story of the army's impertinence to the citizens they are pay to protect. My office is along that road and I saw everything with my two eyes. Imagine Nigerian Army burning BRT buses in broad daylight. Yet we saw their colonels and captains there too. It was all in their full view. If it was boko haram now, they will pee their green pants. Pathetic losers.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by nallypaul(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Please people I want ask, are we in military regime

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is it not true? Is that not what happened? No amount of cover up can disparage that story of the army's impertinence to the citizens they are paid to protect. My office is along that road and I saw everything with my two eyes. Imagine The Nigerian Army burning BRT buses in broad daylight. Yet we saw their colonels and captains there too. It was all in their full view. If it was boko haram now, they will pee their green pants. Pathetic losers.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
This indisciplined, wayward and toutish lifestyle/code of the contemporary NA is what has reduced the army to the level of cult gangs in campuses. How can our so called 'military personnels' whom we pay & feed with our hard earned taxes be rampaging as petty miscreants!!!!. 'Bastards!!!!. Starve and court-marshall those ingrates, and we would receive better representation from em.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Merlissa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ahmeduana:

ACTUALLY I RESERVE MY WHEN I SAW THAT TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, DON'T WANT TO BE A SPOILER.

yes sir!
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Viewing this topic: chronique (m), Ariyke ,
supaman04 ( m), kalamayat, lekzzydo (m),
texazzpete ( m), Decapo(m), phringz, tsd,
shakur4luv , ono ( m), Enkaynwa( f), rakaasta (f ),
GreenWhiteGreen (m), daruche( m), dorocent (m),
freesinzu( m), amosigbe, anukulapo, kramer ,
anochuks08(m), Maczeelly , rossey09 , billante( m),
Zikdik, olaoreawofele , mkpakanaodogwu (m),
ileanaju, Elruhamah , Kayswat , deovansa,
bennygreat1 ( m), almaliki, maxgold, yommyphresh
( m), swtdrms (m), HAH, intelligen(m), kenn4rill ,
drharry , Iamemblem, uumm, ebonylady4real (f ),
mygain200 (m), Leks (m), DaBullIT (m), ademiD(f),
judeone, bajeen , ememc4 , ndiuwa , slowride ,
surajoyadagammo (m), Joavid (f ), bigwind(m),
abdulabbakar(m), jesuton ( m), remmydada( m),
redfly(m), eudoh940 , hazyfm , fury(m), kilimanjaro
(m), sawyerrola( m), donbenie (m), KHAYGOLD( m),
teemark , KingsleyA2 ( m), teenidol( f), 12inches1 (m),
Dammyoni18 (f ), stiles009 , charleshans02 ,
BRAINZBox(m), wierdpsycho, Lbrasi, twinskenny
(m), Adubiaran (m), moscobabs( m), jaymezzz(m),
ujahboy( m), mallamu , B737NG , Lilnikee (m),
RealSleek( m), deeflamez (m), ArtistA (m),
turnstoner( m), oluakadinma , Austin234 (m), xGun ,
reedonne , MyX1 , kevoh(m), peteofi( m),
convenantudoh( m), ojsenior, viqueta , godys (m),
Toomy , Acidosis( m), dotman2460 , aforosco (m),
Bluffly, sewa36447 ( m), Tingles(m), briantext (m),
AndrewChogzy ( m), LagosEconomist, Castos (m),
kpofkpof( f), purplekayc ( m), madewale123 ,
Yassar2688 , amano6 , whirlwind7 (m), Hostermipo
( m), RAKITIC, Baro( m), wilbase, ecnuel,
Charmycharley , Trickstartrixy , ajf (m), ray4life ( m),
rickyalphonsus , stalyf( m), yomiyatty, Ayatullah(m),
alanpozar(m), chxe , shurlar50 (m), lilwheezy1 ( m),
Omooba77, eldav (m), Sgtkoselupa , iduzebaba,
francessn, balimoney, Elaric(m), taurus21, jomoh
( m), peace2all (m), fuke(m), Viciyus( m), doncaeser,
Yenesis, tumababa(m), tatiana009 , koboko69 ,
socrateez , GogetterMD , nissparts( m), runz,
papadjaji , Phikom(m), Ask4bigneyo ( m), fiyinpet,
killercute16(m), gracewealth007 ( f) and 182 guest
(s)
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Austin234(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
But why d havoc na? The BRT bus driver dat knocked down soldier sure didnt do it intentionaly. How cud they be so brutal to d innocent civilians when Boko Haramist are having a field day in d North. Enof of dis cruelty to humanity
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Hyinkar97(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beehshorp:
Op u get mind o.. If to say dem catch u,ur condition for bad pass that journalist own oo..

Where was the police when dis was happening ?
Where also was those agberos (touts) wey no dey gree person hear word?

Well its an APC controlled state. I shouldn't have conmented
this one na mumu o....na party dem dey talk for here? smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by holatin(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sijo01:

Oh, you're right.
thanks for the correction
u welcome sweerie
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Legit: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
This ridiculous, what happen to the due process. Why behaving like animal and beating others due to the death of an army officer, if that is what happen. This juggle justice got to stop. Army officer life is no more important that other life. The law should restrict these "law enforcement" officer from violating citizens right.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by popcykaylah(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:

Is he afraid of the men?
aunty did you read the article atall?maybe if one of your folks was brutally beating that day or your father was beating and he died of shock.. you won't be here yarning crap...

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:
How does this eye witness account stop Tinubu & APC from the stealing of Lagos State Tax Payers money
How I wish I could give you an e-slap for making this senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by papadjaji: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes, it is not fair what they did that day.
but reading through this write up, i have the believe that a professional was hired to the make the reader swallow(unknowingly) the impression created hook, line and sinker.
We need to borrow their modus operandi towards all the thiefing bastards called politicians.
Else, leave Jona till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by donbrowser(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
cramjones:
Please Lagos is no longer in Nigeria. President Jonathan and his weak army that only attack civilians on BRT and runs away from the Haramite should kiss Lagos Goodbye. Nigeria does not exist anymore!

Two years ago when Abubakar Shekau, the self-proclaimed leader of Boko Haram appeared in his first Youtube video, he said that the mission of Boko Haram was to take over Nigeria and establish an Islamic Caliphate that would be governed by the tenets of Sharia law. A lot of people laughed, including myself. Why won't we? How can an ill-trained army threaten one of the most powerful black nations on earth? Little did we know that Boko Haram rightly perceived incompetence of the president and the rot in the Nigerian military, and used its perception as a yardstick to predict an eventual success. Today Boko Haram has succeeded in controlling 26 local governments out of the 724 local governments in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by okeyokeyjah(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
undecided Somebody help pls! ...d story is 2uch 4me nd my battry runin down
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Ultimate300(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm,
Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by Saved2Serve: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
They only have strength on the body of civilians. if na boko boys them go piss for their pant and run. The professional nigerian army we used to know has gone dead, what we have now are bunch of pepper soup generals and cult-boys in the army uniform. little wonder the US said they won't sell arms to us cus our army lacks professionalism and regards for human rights. You send them to capture two traitors, they go and decimate a village. Obama sent 23 SEAL teams to kill osama, they did as directed and came back. if na nigerian soldiers, they will kill all the residents of Abbottabad, pakistan.
loopman:
It was a crazy day on Ikorodu road that day, those Army guys were acting like they were fighting war against Nigeria aggressors from another country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.