Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. (9773 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by omoreminder2: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pentagonal, warn genfool and d odua bats nt to post pics I stated above. If dey do, i will respond with equal force....
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by omoreminder2: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
Nna mhengrincheesy

My guy abeg easy on that riff raftgrin

Dozzybaba, if u see ur pix on nairaland again call me and I will destroy eggheaders/pentagonal...
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by omoreminder2: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
----------

Signed

Therevelation.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by omoreminder2: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Koroboss:

Sharrap dia u animal.

u dont know d market una don buy

Try and see......
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pentagonal: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Koroboss:

Sharrap dia u animal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u dont know d market una don buy

you are mad!!!

quote the wrong person..... na that basstard wey dey talk trash I wan quote joor.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pentagonal: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
omoreminder2:
Pentagonal, ur mother was born 22 oct, her picture is here. Lekan too and others...

loads of bullshitt mofo.. you keep throwing different shyte info around about me... you are pathetic loser....

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
cheesy........You're now sounding incoherent cheesy but I will manage to address your point since I am not a Yo-robber man and don't behave like them. grin
You're a student of bad history, if not you would have known that your pant pooing general did not cross any river neither did he enter any Igbo hinterland, but I understand why you're praising him, because you people lack genuine and strong general that's why the availability has to be the preferablegrin.
I don't know you, so your riches is your problem, maybe you won't even have gateman in your current house but you just have to live a big life online just like many yo-robber I have met like boasting to me whereas they are nothing when you ran a proper check on themgrin

I have been observing this thread since yesterday, you insulted the Igbo race because of Tan whereas your kinsmen participate in the rally, I ignore but you went on to insult our sensibilities again by attacking us with the bad governance in the SE which I know that Bad governance in the east is a minor issue when compared to the one in the west. But you people choose to hide it and attack others like say you're free from it.

South West has the worst governors in Nigeria if you must know, and Igbos don't reside in that your various shitholesgrin we only reside in lagos which is no man's land and aside from lagos no other part of South West is develop even iba-dam an old city in ruins. All the states in South West including no man's land(lagos) is the reason why Nigeria still has 40 million souls who still defecate in open places, osun and ekiti are states where houses are built with no toilet facility and roads are construct by the government with no proper drainages.
We have Yo-robber graduates riding keke napep in the east and the more people are going out of east the double people are coming to the east, a bus can never left a state empty.

So mR Yo-robber man, kindly sale your lies to those who don't know what your shit hole looks like.

Below is the school from ogun state.
Such kinda school is only obtainable in your enclave because of good governancegrin
The ones I saw at iseyin and ogbomosho is even worse.
Lagos belongs to YORUBA!! U disgust me! Only igbos make such ludicrous statements... U can't do without d yorubas- FACT! Admit it and go make d east as good as Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by omoreminder2: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

loads of bullshitt mofo.. you keep throwing different shyte info around about me... you are pathetic loser....

Are u koroboss Tell me now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari, Osinbajo To Be Vaccinated Publicly On Saturday / Buhari Cancels Zamfara Trip Due To Bad Weather / Mega Party: Disregard The Fabricated Story From The Nation Newspaper - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.