Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88184 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Pennywise(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
@OP, How do you know you are 'the woman' because sleeping with a guy does not always guarantee you that appellation.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by braxjay(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
Thanks.

na lie we are just starting .............. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapaltar:

You have brain...

And ure using it.. cool
ofcos8) I'm a genius tongue
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

Don't spray me with spit please,i'm not responsible for your dullness.
You must be a very stupîd dumpy bîtch.
it's definitely jobless silly girls like you that will be depending on their boyfriends to survive. can't you work for your own money? Must he give you everything just because you're giving him your pûssy?
Your head is just a big load on your neck.
mumu

4 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by stanisbaratheon: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?

what if she's his wife?? Don't you think she deserves one (the old one at least).
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by msmon(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
@OP, you said 'my man'
'You said you trek around'.
'You asked whether he's selfish'

Is that man ur husband, I mean legally married to him. If that is the case, I suppose it has been said that two pple shall come 2geda and become one, so belongs to him is urs.

Secondly, you are lying about trekking around because I'm very you can't trek.

'Your man' is not selfish.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by OCTAVO: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why must he give you a car?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?

Wicked!!!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Samsonklin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mayb, dats what baba told him. U drive he dies. grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by femi4: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
dont you guys get tired of saying the same thing? if someone has said what you would have said, simply click the like button and move on to next thread, too many repetitions. undecided
Don't mind them, especially that Iyangbali. He's a big Agbaya

Also, the supermode who put this on the front page without your consent need to apologise
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
1stola:

You must be a very stupîd dumpy bîtch.
it's definitely jobless silly girls like you that will be depending on their boyfriends to survive. can't you work for your own money? Must he give you everything just because you're giving him your pûssy?
Your head is just a big load on your neck.
mumu
Just one sentence and you are spewing this? I really touched a nerve,buhahahahah.
Now listen dummy,it is not every lady you see,you just open your dirty stinking mouth to say they depend on men ok? I'm for liberation of women,change for women and the useless mentality you useless men have about women. What do men have to offer if not their foolish diiicks,Devil punish all the men and their chicken feeds they call money. Isn't it demeaning for a dimwit like you to think you have an opinion? Shut up boy and take your lane. Dan banza kawai.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin@ replies
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by abrahamolusoji: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
It's a pity. Why don't you wait till you're in his home before clamouring for usage/ownership of a car? I believe he doesn't want his case to be like the guy who got a high end phone on loan for a lady who happens to be in a 'committed relationship' with him. Only for the girl to abruptly end the relationship within 48hrs without returning the phone(a sign of dignity).

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

Are u married to him? If no, go buy your own car.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Side chick
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship

I see....go buy yourself your own car. You're not his wife yet.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by larrymoore(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
U ve phobia for cars, he is aware.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Alfred234:
OP if u guys aren't married i don't see why ur man should buy u a car but let me ask u something since u said u guys are in a committed relationship i would like to know what u contribute to d relationship and i hope its not only s. e.x because if datz d only thing u contribute then u will trek well infact ur treking is just about to start.
this is so funny, lol. I'm a professional, I have made reasonable contributions. I'll leave it at that.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Tex42(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!
are u not selfish for thinking that way?.

why didn't the op buy her man a car. stop being irrational.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Bitojoe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

i checked your profile and i discover that you are faceless.and your location says,HERE AND THERE.that means you are not stable.and unstable woman dont deserve a car

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Tex42(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
this is so funny, lol. I'm a professional, I have made reasonable contributions. I'll leave it at that.
just be patient. i'll leave it at that.

**edited**

men are very scrutinizing xpecially when they want to make u the mother of their children. they'll test and try ur patience in different ways but like i said earlier,just be patient,and judging from ur post he has not rili done anything for u to question his love for u.

**even players(play boys) will shower u with better and xpensive gifts than those who truely luv u.

i'm not a good writer.just hope u got ma point.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Samsonklin:
Mayb, dats what baba told him. U drive he dies. grin
hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
larrymoore:
U ve phobia for cars, he is aware.
no I don't lol
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by dammytosh: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:

Leave him .

Oh gush. I can't stand selfish man.

hehehehe arm robber. So he has two, you must collect one ?

Your Man ? your husband or your boyfriend.

I am sure he is your boyfriend. I will help you talk to him so that you can use his car to that other boy's house all in the name of showing off and ending in his ehmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 2scorehigh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
I've never LIKED as so many posts on a Nairaland thread as this one in my entire Nairaland sojourn!

Is this the long expected and much awaited Menrevolution?

I really hope so.

Meanwhile girls una don hear am na abi? The summary of the whole tin be say there is a very huge gap/difference between being a wife(to-be) and being just a girlfriend when it comes to certain things.

Na so we see am.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Emmadgud(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tashamania:
Ask him for permissions to use the car. Its his car, not yours. And you're not his wife.. I don't know why this is a big deal.
You can ask him for it jokingly but don't call him selfish, for the fact you are giving him sexx doesn't mean he must please you all round. Women sha! We can be greedy oh.

I'm sure you are enjoying other benefits that comes with been the woman of a car owner, yet you're not satisfied until he gives you one..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by elspycey(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!

Erm...*clears throat* your comment actually made me check you out, you've actually showed to the world the kind of person you are, your belief is that your body is all what you're worth and that is your investment....you're really far away from reality, just existing and not living....

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Emmadgud(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
My dear u r very intelligent...
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by crackhouse(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
gold digger how? Is it a dash? Just to use pending when I buy mine, whats so bad about that?
from using to owning.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Pamcrest(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yes...I knew d guys would whiplash this lady for her daring request. She's not his wife kwo, so she has no right to drive his car but she can cook n clean for him......aren't those wifely duties? Hypocrisy n male chauvinism everywhere! grin
My dear, pick d key n drive that car. Let him complain first before u know what to do!
My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Onuokwu: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tashamania:

Strive to get yours and if he gives you out of his own will, then fine and good. Greediness is bad

There is no such word as "greediness".

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by crackhouse(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
He never marry u, u don begin show yourself already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.