Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88094 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by heatmeup(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
are you married? if not biko make we hear word
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ChiSun27(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tashamania:

Ur profile pic speaks different stuff about u.... !!! !!!

But u sound adorable sha.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Davidson267(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=firstEVA post=27785709]He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish. [/quote
to slap u just de hungry me]

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
repogirl:
Dump his stingy a'ss, lol! Abi wetin you want make I talk? undecided
Dump him cos he doesn't deserve parasites.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:
Ensure you buy yours too,don't worry one day,he will need to use yours,then refer him to today.
What is this one saying?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
@ op take I have boughted you a brand new jeep grin

9 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by coderXO(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mtschew.

Are you his wife?

Girlfriend want to enjoy wife privileges.

Tomorrow you will run off with another man and say this one is selfish.

Why should he give you his car?

-----------

Second part of it is that, if he didnt automatically think to do it, chances are your relationship ain't so 'committed' as you think.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by tiarwale: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
tosomaju:
At least he sells fish and bought 2 cars, you go and sell kpomo and see if you can buy keke napep.
grin mad guy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CoCoLav(f): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I can guarantee you that, so many people calling you names would expect same if they were in your shoes.
__ Now, don't get it twisted...I didn't say you're right. It is entirely normal for the average lady to expect some 'fringe benefits' from a man she is in a committed relationship with (I don't know your definition of committed though)

It's not selfishness,if he wants to give you anything - fine...but, don't go fighting/asking for it. It's not your right - @least,not yet. Probably when you guys are married.
__ maybe you don't have a job yet and he feels you can't maintain it. Which is the truth.

So, be patient...think broader for yourself by yourself...if you know what that means

God bless you!

Very hypocritical thread. Half of the girls calling her out on this one are doing worse in their relationships. They will now come here and be forming miss perfect 2014.

Eishhhhh!

Its a faceless forum anyway. Anything goes.

4 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
Hehehehehehehehe. Are you just in for his money?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
What have you ever contributed to his life that you want him to contribute a car to your life?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by arsetalks(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Are you his wife? Many of you people believe he should not be cooked for until you are wived but yet complain because he refuse to give you a car.

At OP, are you is wife or merely a girlfriend?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by fireforfire: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls is dis a nollywoid script??
op u r a disgracr.
if "ur man" was poor, would u hv stayed wit him?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kingston247: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:

Am not surprise...in this case I will like to hear his own side of the story first... But let me ask u..how is Ur atittude toward s him..?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by datkoded(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship
Lol.... This type?

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by darlenese(f): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
What do you mean by trekking Are u trekking as a wife with kids , or are u heavily pregnant?, if ur answer to the above question is no, then i'm sure u' re just a girlfriend and your longerthroat is verrrry very looooong
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by BluePearls(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP got more than she bargained for grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by laroux(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
@op you've just shown why I can't marry a Nigerian girl. First of all, does your father have a car? Have you ever worked to earn your own money before? Secondly, did you in any way contribute a penny when he was buying any of those cars? From your write-up it's very obvious that everything you've ever had in your life where as a result of opening your legs for any tom, duck and Harry. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why you should be asking him for a car when he's not even your husband. On the other hand, maybe the guy has seen that you're not the type to be given a car.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Bizibi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
na wa sha.......this forum keep exposing the low mentality of Nigerian girls....thk God there re some girls who reason with their real brain
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by secondi1987: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=Khalessi post=27785775]How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?[/quote.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by missojugo(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:

And you are still calling him MY Man....Berra wake up from your slumber shocked
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by fireforfire: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Im SHOCKED!!!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by BluePearls(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
laroux:
@op you've just shown why I can't marry a Nigerian girl. First of all, does your father have a car? Have you ever worked to earn your own money before? Secondly, did you in any way contribute a penny when he was buying any of those cars? From your write-up it's very obvious that everything you've ever had in your life where as a result of opening your legs for any tom, duck and Harry. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why you should be asking him for a car when he's not even your husband. On the other hand, maybe the guy has seen that you're not the type to be given a car.

ol boy, this wan harsh na grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Btruth: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Polithiefcian:
Gold diggers everywia
...a bi ooo....lol. Even pikin too fit be gold digger....lol.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by esonuu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
ur man? As in husband or just someone u'r dating? If u are already married to him,its nt wrong for him to giv u a car,if he fails to,dat doesnt mean he is selfish cos there are beta tins he can do 4 u,car aint evrytin BUT if u aint his wife yet,babe u'r de one selfish here by expectn a car 4rm him,may be wen u get it,one small rat (anoda bf)sumwhere wil use it to learn how to drive..Seriously,a lady shudnt expect even a recharge card 4rm sum1 she isnt married to,lemi do de calling after all am nt ur dad and u pay me no salary
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by xtervaganza(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reading replies from ladies on this topic gave me hope

We still have good, brilliant and hardworking ladies with no stoopid self entitlement in this country.

Naija I hail your daughters
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ojeffo: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
What makes him your man?
Because he bought 2 cars....
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by STENON(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Who cares if he has Hundred Cars!....

It is "mine", is totally different frm, It is "ours"
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by haymoney01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=shayneharvey post=27785843]Wats up bae
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kenex4ever(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!
see them gold...
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
*pissed off*

Ms. Firsteva, you mean he doesn't drive you around? I mean with the "trekking around" you used in the OP, I see that as kinda exaggerated at best or false at worst because being in a committed relationship, he ought to be taking you round. If he's not (that's even with you asking), I can safely say "Him no try"

But if he gives you this privilege and both of you ain't married yet, Bleep the hell off, you're a bloody gold-digger and he'll be an asshole to do that!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oh, dear. Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.