Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos (905 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos by olu77(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
I was driving along CMD Road, near Otedola bridge at about 12:15pm earlier today when I noticed people screaming, while a guy in white shirt was struggling with something in the gutter. I pulled to the side of road jumped out of the car to see what was going on. As I approached the scene, the guy in white emerged with a small kitchen knife looking shocked and perplexed. When I moved closer I saw a slim man in black shirt and trousers laying face down in the gutter.

I learnt from eye witnesses that the man who is from the nothern part of the country was a labourer at a nearby block factory, a father of two young children with a heavily pregnant wife. According to eyewitness account, they saw him stepped into the gutter and before anyone could say 'why' he brought out a knife and started slaughtering himself by the time the guy in white could succeed in wrestling the knife out of his hand, despite threat of been stabbed, the damage has already been done.

This shows how dangerous and carefree this abokis are about life if this guy could gruesomely slit his own throat he could have killed in the past using same method.

Re: A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos by mployer(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
R.I.P to the dead
Re: A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Has that solved the problem on ground? What he forgot is that he doesn't feel the challenge he's left for his loved ones.
How does he want the wife to cope with 3 children all by herself?
Re: A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos by JEITO: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Let's leave the region he's from and tackle the matter of suicide.

If how you described it, is how he killed himself, then that man must be under some strong influence....

NB: no condition/situation, justifies suicide as far as I'm concerned.
Re: A Father Of 2 Slaughters Himself in Lagos by olu77(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
JEITO:
Let's leave the region he's from and tackle the matter of suicide.

If how you described it, is how he killed himself, then that man must be under some strong influence....

NB: no condition/situation, justifies suicide as far as I'm concerned.

I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of A Low Value Woman? / How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.