Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You (511 Views)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by Swizdoe(m): 1:38am On Nov 07, 2014
This is for the ladies and gents in the house....
What do you think is the best thing to do if you find out that your spouse is cheating ( not neccessarily catching him/her red handed)...... I'm talking about a situation whereby you are married to him/her not still in the courtship stage (we all know the easiest way out)........
Will you pretend as if nothing happened or start looking for ways to get the concubine's no and start threatening him/her on phone, get his/her details and try to engage in a physical duel or file for divorce straightaway.......
Be honest
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:12am On Nov 07, 2014
nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by rawpadgin(m): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2014
will stop fvcking her whilst investigation is going on
as soon as its confirmed, i kick her cheating a$$ outta my crib
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by Awho(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Very simple cheat back.

Vote Rokiatu for miss nairaland today voting starts by 10am-6pm thanks for chossing #teamrokiatu

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2014
*yawns*
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by aristocrazzy: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2014
I'll divorce
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You by jsunex(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Forgive her if she will stop else kill her

(1) (Reply)

Staying Off The Market / What Is It With Some Ladies And 'marking Territories'? / Your Advice Is Highly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.