Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65241 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by OAM(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
And one of the very is "My Sister's Keeper" the best for this category

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mifavour(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
These are movies I've seen that almost made me cry, but I don't know about you anyway...

1. TITANIC (1997)

RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK toNew York City, US. The sinking ofTitaniccaused the deaths of more than 1,500 people in one of the deadliest peace time maritime disasters in modern history. The RMSTitanic,thelargest ship afloatat the time it entered service, was the second of three Olympic class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line, and was built by the Harl and and Wolff shipyard in Belfast with Thomas Andrews as her naval architect. Andrews was among those lost in the sinking. On her maiden voyage, she carried 2,224 passengers and crew.

till date I've not seen this movie..

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by portable86(f): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Cry for help starring nkeriu slv something angry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by xqeypoo: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Saving private ryan,we were soldiers,windtalkers,braveheart,the patriot,the kill point,shawshank redemption,300,king arthur,the last samurai,

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by cuteypooch(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2014
AlphaLycan:
The Fault In Our Stars Novel written by John Green. Movie premiered in 2014 with actor Ansel Egrott as Gus and Shailene Woodley as Hazel.

Two cancer patients falling in love and dying inevitably. it's a must see. I shed tears o make I no lie..

You are very correct. This movie actually made me cry. Very emotional and a must see.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mifavour(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
Some of my lists are:
1. Handful of tears
2. Endless love
3. Her mother's daughter
4. Stairway to heaven
5. Broken vow
6. My eternal
7. Only you
8. Destined hearts
9. Glamorosa
10. Mara Clara
11. The poor heiress
12. More than love
13. Magkaribal (the rivals)
14. Stolen moment
15. Timeless
16. Sa piling month (here with me)
17. The two of us
18. It might be you
19. Pangako sa 'yo (the promise)
20. Be careful with my heart
21. Daram Viah
22. City of angels
And many india movies grin enjoy

all these korean Philippine movies. Gu jun pyo n d likes. ah!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by marcus554(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Ds list can't b complict witout 'STRIKE BACK' an VAMPIRES DIARY
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mifavour(f): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2014
tosenbaba:
THE CHAMP....
Billy Flynn, a former boxing champion, is now horse trainer in Hialeah. He makes just enough money to raise his little boy T.J., over whom he got custody after his wife Annie left him seven years ago. T.J. worships The Champ who is now working on his come-back in order to give his boy a better future. But suddenly Annie shows up again ...
One of the best

I saw d movie when i was barely 5. I've searched for it like hell. couldn't gerrit
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by debuscket(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Hw come nobody is mentioning "Pride". A black American movie dt portrays d discrimination of d blacks by d whites....so touching. Another interesting nd touching movie just like Pride is "the great debaters". watch dis movies nd thank me later

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
cuteypooch:

You are very correct. This movie actually made me cry. Very emotional and a must see.

hehehe...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2014
mifavour:

Really..
Then u re missing Sis....
Pls go get it.....
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mifavour(f): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:

Really..
Then u re missing Sis....
Pls go get it.....

will try. thanks
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by phidipe(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
This list is not complete without these best evergreen collections
The Flag Of Our Father is a film for everybody that try to take glory for what they do not deserve, Is all about telling the truth amidst of consequence of it

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mcevans1(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2014
CoCoLav:

Chai!!!!!!!

You brought back memories. This is my best movie ever, wish I could find it to buy or download

Then

Khabi Khushi Khabi Ghum

smiley smiley Those days when we used VHS players cheesy

You can download the move here

http://filmwapi.in/video/list/809940?bollywood-hindi-old-movie-download-Teri%20Meherbaniyan%20(1985)%20%5BDVDRip%5D

Enjoy wink
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Even as I read ur list @Op,am cry

With regards to Pursuit of Happiness & 3 Idiots,I cried uncontrollably.

Op sha!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by 9jaBloke: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
cnomagic:
A Walk to Remember

My most touching movie of all times. The first ever movie to bring me close to tears.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by LeoSanchez(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2014
the movie Heaven is Real

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DOWHILE: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
13. YEH VAADA RAHA.(THE PROMISE, 1982).

Vikram Rai Bahadur is the only son of Mrs. Sharda, and sole heir to a vast business and estate. While vacationing with his artiste friend, Raja in Kashmir he meets a poor beautiful girl named Sunita and falls head over heels in love with her.
Vikram goes back to Delhi, to ask his mother's permission and blessings to marry Sunita, but she refuses telling VIcky about Sunita's parents and past. Also saying that if her name is joined to theirs, their business will suffer as Sunita's presence is inauspicious. His mother's words anger Vikram and he goes back to Kashmir and tells Sunita they will have a quiet temple wedding. On their way to the temple their vehicle meets with an accident against a truck. While Raja sustains minor injuries, Vikram is badly hurt and hospitalized, and Sunita's face is severely disfigured. Mrs. Sharda goes to see Sunita and offers her money to stay away from Vikram. She tells Sunita about her disfigurement and emotionally blackmails her by saying "think how Vikram would live with an ugly and disfigured girl like her. Hearing this Sunita agrees to stay away from Vikram but says she doesn't want Sharda's money. Sunita is transferred to a hospital in Delhi, where Sunita's local doctor, Dr. Sahni together with a doctor in the Delhi hospital, Dr. Mehra restore her disfigurement by plastic surgery. On the day that she leaves, Vikram regains consciousness and asks for Sunita, But his mother tells him that Sunita is dead.Months pass and Vikram longs for Sunita, not eating properly, not living his life, not looking after himself. Meanwhile in these months Dr Mehra is doing his job beautifully, he fixes Sunita's disfigured face and gives her a new face. She quickly recovers, and cannot wait to give the good news to Vikram, but Vikram is unable to recognise Sunita and she believes that he has forgotten her. She returned returned home and changed her name to Kusum.
Vikram and Kusam later came together and sang together, hearing her voice reminds Vikram of Sunita's voice and he continuously re-listens to her voice's recordings in order to figure out whether it is Sunita's or not. But Vikram and his Mother noticed Sunita's presence in Kusum. Dr. Mehra calls Sharda(Vikram's Mother) to his hospital and explains to her how he had given Sunita a new face after her disfigurement. He tells her how Sunita is Kusum and Kusum is Sunita and how Kusum.
God bless u for jogging my memory. Watched this movie wen I was very young and the memory still lingers in my heart.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by DOWHILE: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Has anyone mentioned "AUGUST RUSH"?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by LeoSanchez(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2014
The Bollywood movies
Three Idiots- was not only funny but touching.
Like stars on Earth- A young boy that was strange but special. Couldnt see things the way normal human see and think but had spectacular talent. And wasnt realised until he meet a school teacher who helped him became better.
The Sun- Aminta bacho or so was touching too
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by nuradeen011(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Vry proud to see most of the films are related to africa but 3 idiot should be rank in top 5
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by simplisity(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
I did not see HOLOCAUST. It showed how Hitler killed nine million jews during the second world war. I cry tire d day i watched d film.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by 9jaBloke: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2014
KingsleyTMTTM:
I guess non of you ever saw Forrest Gump.

Funny, unique, great acting... But not touching

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mustylukman01: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
I think twelve years a slave should be on the list....

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Csami:
Hachi: a dog's tale
The shawshank redemption
One of the best movies I have ever watched.
And to think the plot centers around a non human and is that captivating.
Nigerian movie brewers should look into history with great content as this.
Others for me are:
Barodeur
John Q
The curious case of benjamin
From nollywood, I would say
Igodo
Mr&Mrs.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
mifavour:

Me too
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Hero10001: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2014
wisemany2k:
Op, how can u miss out Tom Hank's "SAVING PRIVATE RYAN" & Mel Gibson's "WE WERE SOLDIERS"? sad
"That Saving.. and wind talker (Nicholas cage) ..are the best war film ever"
I hate seeing soldiers in war films screaming..
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by taurus21: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Went through the first two pages of this thread and didn't find my favorite movie of all time..pls somebody go watch 'The Notebook' and thank me later.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Smilelo(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Make una upload more oooo.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by darisgod(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Slumdog millionaire nko
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by elnino3(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
14. PERSUIT OF HAPPYNESS (WILL SMITH, 2006).

In 1981,San Francisco, salesman Chris Gardner (Will Smith) invests his entire life savings in portable bone-density scanners which he demonstrates to doctors and pitches as a handy quantum leap over standard X-rays (the scanners play a vital role, despite being called "time machines" by Max Watson, and "fire" by Chris). While he is able to sell most of them, the time lag between the sales and his growing financial demands enrage his already bitter and alienated wife Linda (Thandie Newton), who works as a hotel maid. The lack of a stable financial state increasingly erodes their marriage, in spite of them caring for their five-year old son, Christopher (Jaden Smith).

I cried when will Smith got the job at the end of the movie. Most inspiring movie of all time for me.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Hero10001: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
And the hillarious funny movie that'll make you laugh to tears.
"Death at a funeral"
"we are family"
"Head of state"
Those niggas are pathetically madt..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.