Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65306 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Okaka27(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Were d hell is Slum dog Millionaire??
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by lertee(f): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
MY SISTER'S KEEPER
NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by xcesswag(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
3idiots makes me cry like a baby....esp d part wen d principal gave him d astronauts pen wen he helped deliver d baby
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by severee(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
fadjnr:

cry

mehn that seven pound was real sad o. sad

grin and weird enough that's even the campiest movie on the list
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by jossyphobia(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2014
cool bro, I thought you will include final destination, meet Joe black, hero's shed no tears. but I gave the best to lord of the ring.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by omash: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Pls op where is 24hrs nad great spartacus
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by realsammie(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2014
mcevans1:
Teri Meherbaniyan

Released in 1985, Teri Meherbaniyan is a movie in which the dog actually plays the role of the hero after the main lead, Ram (Jackie Shroff) dies. The villains gruesomely murder Ram and frame his innocent friend Gopi, who is thereby arrested by the police. The only witness to this horrifying act is Ram’s dog Brownie. Now the dog undertakes the task of avenging its master’s death and successfully completes its mission. Brownie is not only shown as an action hero but it is also shown as an affectionate canine, whose heart aches to be with its loving master, especially in the scene where the dog visits its master’s grave.
OH MY GOD, I REMEMBER THIS MOVIE. I WATCHED IT WHEN I WAS STIL A KID. THE MOVIE IS SO TOUCHY. I CRIED
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2014
12 years a slave

A long walk to freedoom

Belle
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by TOKUGAWA(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2014
tosenbaba:
THE CHAMP....
Billy Flynn, a former boxing champion, is now horse trainer in Hialeah. He makes just enough money to raise his little boy T.J., over whom he got custody after his wife Annie left him seven years ago. T.J. worships The Champ who is now working on his come-back in order to give his boy a better future. But suddenly Annie shows up again ...
One of the best
I am 32yrs old,I watched this movie back in 86 or 87 on our Panasonic VHS player.I. always weep whenever I watch the movie,most especially the part where the son was crying,trying to wake the dad up.The Champ remains the only movie that ever made me weep.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by stone07(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2014
sholay2011:
Where is "Schlinder's List"?
This film looked real to me when I watched it.Very emotional.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by TOKUGAWA(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
13. YEH VAADA RAHA.(THE PROMISE, 1982).

Vikram Rai Bahadur is the only son of Mrs. Sharda, and sole heir to a vast business and estate. While vacationing with his artiste friend, Raja in Kashmir he meets a poor beautiful girl named Sunita and falls head over heels in love with her.
Vikram goes back to Delhi, to ask his mother's permission and blessings to marry Sunita, but she refuses telling VIcky about Sunita's parents and past. Also saying that if her name is joined to theirs, their business will suffer as Sunita's presence is inauspicious. His mother's words anger Vikram and he goes back to Kashmir and tells Sunita they will have a quiet temple wedding. On their way to the temple their vehicle meets with an accident against a truck. While Raja sustains minor injuries, Vikram is badly hurt and hospitalized, and Sunita's face is severely disfigured. Mrs. Sharda goes to see Sunita and offers her money to stay away from Vikram. She tells Sunita about her disfigurement and emotionally blackmails her by saying "think how Vikram would live with an ugly and disfigured girl like her. Hearing this Sunita agrees to stay away from Vikram but says she doesn't want Sharda's money. Sunita is transferred to a hospital in Delhi, where Sunita's local doctor, Dr. Sahni together with a doctor in the Delhi hospital, Dr. Mehra restore her disfigurement by plastic surgery. On the day that she leaves, Vikram regains consciousness and asks for Sunita, But his mother tells him that Sunita is dead.Months pass and Vikram longs for Sunita, not eating properly, not living his life, not looking after himself. Meanwhile in these months Dr Mehra is doing his job beautifully, he fixes Sunita's disfigured face and gives her a new face. She quickly recovers, and cannot wait to give the good news to Vikram, but Vikram is unable to recognise Sunita and she believes that he has forgotten her. She returned returned home and changed her name to Kusum.
Vikram and Kusam later came together and sang together, hearing her voice reminds Vikram of Sunita's voice and he continuously re-listens to her voice's recordings in order to figure out whether it is Sunita's or not. But Vikram and his Mother noticed Sunita's presence in Kusum. Dr. Mehra calls Sharda(Vikram's Mother) to his hospital and explains to her how he had given Sunita a new face after her disfigurement. He tells her how Sunita is Kusum and Kusum is Sunita and how Kusum.
The best Indian Film ever,my mum would always watch this movie after church on sundays.I mean every sundays,mostly after sunday rendezvous on NTA10.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by clefstone(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2014
I am Sam starring Sean Penn is the most touching I have seen
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by MayflowerB(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2014
mcevans1:
Teri Meherbaniyan

Released in 1985, Teri Meherbaniyan is a movie in which the dog actually plays the role of the hero after the main lead, Ram (Jackie Shroff) dies. The villains gruesomely murder Ram and frame his innocent friend Gopi, who is thereby arrested by the police. The only witness to this horrifying act is Ram’s dog Brownie. Now the dog undertakes the task of avenging its master’s death and successfully completes its mission. Brownie is not only shown as an action hero but it is also shown as an affectionate canine, whose heart aches to be with its loving master, especially in the scene where the dog visits its master’s grave.

This is d most touching movie I have ever watched
Please do u know of any site where I can download it?
I also luv "we are family"
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by omololu2020(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2014
mcevans1:
Teri Meherbaniyan

dis is my favourite indian movie of all tym,is master wife was also killed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2014
wisemany2k:
Op, how can u miss out Tom Hank's "SAVING PRIVATE RYAN" & Mel Gibson's "WE WERE SOLDIERS"? sad
"WE WERE SOLDIERS" cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by EbuGeneral(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Where is kung fu panda?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by bigsmoke2(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Mine is eacape from sobibor

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by omololu2020(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Mine is 49days(a south korean movie)
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Funjosh:
The list is incomple without including Denzel Washinton

JOHN Q
JOHN Q
JOHN Q
JOHN Q
JOHN Q
JOHN Q
JOHN Q
Lol me n me frnd just dey cry when we watch this film last week, especially the scene where he was advising his son in the hospital. Good movie!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
delightful1:
Mine:
Gahjini cry
Force cry cry cry
Guzaarish cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Baghban cry cry cry cry cry
The Best Man Holiday
The Ultimate Gift
The Vow

Guzzarish! cry as sad as they come.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by aveiro(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2014
wow..and no one is talking about "BRAVE HEART "by mell gibson and "MY NAME IS KHAN" by shruk khan
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by FaskRolce: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
14. PERSUIT OF HAPPYNESS (WILL SMITH, 2006).

In 1981,San Francisco, salesman Chris Gardner (Will Smith) invests his entire life savings in portable bone-density scanners which he demonstrates to doctors and pitches as a handy quantum leap over standard X-rays (the scanners play a vital role, despite being called "time machines" by Max Watson, and "fire" by Chris). While he is able to sell most of them, the time lag between the sales and his growing financial demands enrage his already bitter and alienated wife Linda (Thandie Newton), who works as a hotel maid. The lack of a stable financial state increasingly erodes their marriage, in spite of them caring for their five-year old son, Christopher (Jaden Smith).
I cried so hard when I saw ds movie, its sooooo touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
I read to pg3, nobody mentioned GUZAARISH.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
Omg! Me too, I forgot the title. I like the movie die!
like stars on earth
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by MenGoingThereWay: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Schindler's list

Escape from sobibor

August rush.

Not without my dAughter

Who will love my children
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by danadam(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2014
elnino3:

I cried when will Smith got the job at the end of the movie. Most inspiring movie of all time for me.

that scene is the most emotional in the whole movie. i couldnt help shedding tears with him.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2014
titanic
Beyond borders
Like stars on earth
Master of study
3 idiots
My name is khan
Factually all Korean movies
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by 0955eb027(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
These are movies I've seen that almost made me cry, but I don't know about you anyway...

1. TITANIC (1997)

RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK toNew York City, US. The sinking ofTitaniccaused the deaths of more than 1,500 people in one of the deadliest peace time maritime disasters in modern history. The RMSTitanic,thelargest ship afloatat the time it entered service, was the second of three Olympic class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line, and was built by the Harl and and Wolff shipyard in Belfast with Thomas Andrews as her naval architect. Andrews was among those lost in the sinking. On her maiden voyage, she carried 2,224 passengers and crew.
Av u heard of a movie titled COLD MOUNTAIN?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by hustla(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2014
12 Years a slave
Confessions of a marriage counselor - Every young woman needs to see this movie
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Saw Series
The Shawshank Redemption
The Raid Redemption
Titanic
3 Idiots

Too many movies, can't remember much now
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by cooljoe(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2014
emmyx2010:
Where is 24??
na only 24, u no lyk 25?

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nsonaso(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2014
DOWHILE:
Has anyone mentioned "AUGUST RUSH"?

I love the sound track expecially the one titled August Rush composed by Mark Macina.... Even playing it as am writing now
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nsonaso(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2014
taurus21:
Went through the first two pages of this thread and didn't find my favorite movie of all time..pls somebody go watch 'The Notebook' and thank me later.

I've watched it... Cool though not ground breaking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.