Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Did We Get Here?! Why The Special Treatment For Islam And Not Christians?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did We Get Here?! Why The Special Treatment For Islam And Not Christians?! (580 Views)

Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. / Why Are Jews Not Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Did We Get Here?! Why The Special Treatment For Islam And Not Christians?! by EvilSeeed: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2014
I saw this and was shocked..

So Islam is so volatile that if you are not a believer, you cant access their section of the forum.. grin

But Atheists are allowed to run wild all over the Christian section, attacking everything that moves.. grin

Wonderful.. This is indeed a troubling development. So thats how the Islamic cult would start planning a Jihad inside that section and nobody would know. angry

Anyways.. I dont give a fhuck what them Muslims do, however I think this development is HORRIBLE.. It just goes to lend more credence to the aspersion that Islam is a highly intolerable and violence prone religion.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1843243_cusersl0239211pictureskkkkkkkk_png0f3afa5253a5bc3b2f4d221ea7cda29b

2 Likes

Re: How Did We Get Here?! Why The Special Treatment For Islam And Not Christians?! by 2cato: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Even seun has always been afraid of them and their throwing of bombs and sucide mission.
Re: How Did We Get Here?! Why The Special Treatment For Islam And Not Christians?! by Seun(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2014

(1)

General Overseer Lands N Police Cell / They Asked If I Wanted To Go To Paradise . I Replied In The Affirmative . / Hypocritical Act Of The Prophet Of 'the Religion Of Peace'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.