Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? (4234 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
As about 80% of girls claim they fancy tall, dark and handsome guys. Guys do you prefer dark or light skinned girls? As for me i fancy light skin girls just as the Alaafin of Oyo.

Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Xavier9ja(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
whether she fine or she no fine she's always on ma mind gal gal gal, whether na black or na white, lekpa or orobo as long as she'll be in a peaceful relationship NO CASE

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Xavier9ja:
whether she fine or she no fine she's always on ma mind gal gal gal, whether na black or na white, lekpa or orobo as long as she'll be in a peaceful relationship NO CASE
Bros your choice no be here o, for me i prefer light skin girls, i dnt mean bleachers ooo. Everyone is entitle to his choice tho.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Xavier9ja(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:
Bros your choice no be here o, for me i prefer light skin girls, i dnt mean bleachers ooo. Everyone is entitle to his choice tho.
hehehe na ur choice sha

1 Like

Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Princecalm(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
The both does the magic.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
incase
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
incase

in case what?
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

in case what?
incase it makes fp na.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

in case what?
it makes front page.... Lol.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

incase it makes fp na.

then?
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orange skin.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

then?
then i wl modify and say sumtyn beta...
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Orange skin.
i smell you dark, I mean orange.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

no mind tracy joor, she is jealous cause you are light skin.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:
i smell you dark, I mean orange.
No. I'm red in complexion.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

why didn't you just do that then?
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:

I smell someone feeling inferior here.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by dozieinspired: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

most like skin girls are not fine joor if it is just the light that is flashy. ever heard of black beauty
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by deennest: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
I dont like light... I dont mind dark wink
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:
Am not light,am chocolate
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

why didn't you just do that then?

I SURRENDER.....U WIN
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

I SURRENDER.....U WIN

lol , its not a competition , its just that its not so difficult typing whatever you want to now with ur without it entering front page , you'll never know who will learn from it smiley
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by dozieinspired: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

but u are kind of light considering ur profile pics
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its not a competition , its just that its not so difficult typing whatever you want to now with ur without it entering front page , you'll never know who will learn from it smiley
Thankz so much,lesson learnt.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

really? I viewed your d.p, some parts of your body are choco while other part are light..... Nice skin combination tho
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
No. I'm red in complexion.
Lol, red oil.
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by amakufrancis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Who?
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:
really? I viewed your d.p, some parts of your body are choco while other part are light..... Nice skin combination tho
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by Jennydoris(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:

Bleaching or not all join for light skin tongue.

Some guys want either dark or light skinned, no body wants to marry an Albino abi that one no join for skin colour? angry

1 Like

Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by solomonbrown64: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
....I prefer d light skin girls
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by swtdrms(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jennydoris:

Bleaching or not all join for light skin tongue.

Some guys want either dark or light skinned, no body wants to marry an Albino abi that one no join for skin colour? angry

Albino? embarassed embarassed....that's weird!

As for m, so far no b albino no problem, na d color of her brain matters,intelligence intelligence and intelligence, if u com fine join, na em b sey u don win trophy b dat o
Re: For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? by coolzeal(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Skin color has never really had an effect on how attractive I think a person is. I honestly love all shades of dark, brown. From chocolate to caramel to a light butterscotch. But chocolate is my weakness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Like Stretch Marks. Ladies, Take Note. Stop deceiving yourself / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / A Note To Some Fellas Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.