Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? (2329 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Princecalm(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
What are the things you can't tolerate in a relationship.As for me i will not tolerate lies and any form of indecency.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Xavier9ja(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
dirty nails turns me off
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lies and pretence
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dullards and dirts!!!
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by STENON(f): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Unforgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Ezedon(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Not always being available
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Lordabas: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014

1.Lack of Sèx cheesy

2. Betrayal angry
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Takin me for granted...neglect... Even if u r my to be wife...thr and den, the rship is ova... Or if i hav already married her, silent treatment will be her punishment...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Flirting with other girls and lies.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by amakufrancis(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
so much hate lies, and as a gal u suppose keep yasef for me. Will still be playing away match.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Flirting with other girls and lies.
A deal breaker for me@Emboldened
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ezedon:
Not always being available
Available in what sense, Ezedon : ( // We all got flaws, forgiveness is paramount but then, he aint going polygamous on me angry cheesy.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by iceberylin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mur-mur angry

That stuff dh annoy me like hell angry
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
A deal breaker for me@Emboldened
The worst is tryin to cover the lies up wen u know the truth.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by sheunfemix: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Takin me for granted...neglect... Even if u r my to be wife...thr and den, the rship is ova... Or if i hav already married her, silent treatment will be her punishment...
Sent u a mail if u dnt mind. Would like to share a word or two smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
sheunfemix:
Sent u a mail if u dnt mind. Would like to share a word or two smiley
i have replied you...lets discuss
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

The worst is tryin to cover the lies up wen u know the truth.
I swear, makes me wonder what they take me for!
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
I swear, makes me wonder what they take me for!

I love that actually. When he thinks he is the smart one and is underestimating u. U know everything and jst stand there, smile at him and think- jeez u r so iiidiott. smiley))
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by IfyAwazie(f): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
DIRT, Body and Mouth ODOUR, LIES.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Mprex(f): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pretense. It kills my spirit
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by BreezyRita(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Unnecessary lies....
Neglect...... When I have to scream for attention. I fit ignore you die.
Being too possessive..... Like I don't have rights anymore cos you're in my life. Like I have to consult you before making a decision........
Insecurity which breeds jealousy
And lots more

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by sheunfemix: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hate it when a simple hug has to turn into sumtng else. We all hate lies and cheats. But for crying out loud can't a girl ask for a massage or a simple cuddle without something poking her!!
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Mznaett: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
I can tolerate anything EXCEPT a cheating spouse that tell lies... undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Tallesty1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
voodoo85:

I love that actually. When he thinks he is the smart one and is underestimating u. U know everything and jst stand there, smile at him and think- jeez u r so iiidiott. smiley))
Yea................. And I will never let them know that I know the truth.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by integrity85(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Neglect

Pretence

Lies
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by dre11(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cheat

Pretenders
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Tymax(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Some folks have listed the very things they are guilty of. angry
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by MissSlimbody(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cheat

Lies, lies and
LIES.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by coolzeal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Boring s*ex
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Violent person.

Abusive.., both verbally or physically.
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by or3gon: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
can't tolerate one that cheats, lies & is vulgar
Re: What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? by djeezy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arrogance, selfishness, cheating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Rapist Really Deserve To Die? / OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.