Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,359 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car (2330 Views)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by IAMBREEZY: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
i just saw this on instagram and i was like wtf! the girl really have a titanium mind to do this.

shockedshockedshocked
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Whatever make her sleep at night. undecided but I don't see the need for this.
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Hehehehe

You don't need "a titanium mind" to do dat, BTW. It just takes d right amount of anger grin
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Enegod(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
atleast she didn't render the man's kondo useless...fair enough! undecided

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Tallesty1(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
She had better start planning her own burial.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by iPopAlomo(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
She better not have a house... otherwise... it's going down...
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by IAMBREEZY: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hehehehe

You don't need "a titanium mind" to do dat, BTW. It just takes d right amount of anger grin
Would you do such if you were in her shoes?
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Dump her sorry arse, buy two cars of the same model, give one to a girl you just met and leave this one in front of the ex's house. grin
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Lilyomi(f): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Boy wl b like no wonder I cheated! Movin on n makin sure u live better off than wif him to me seems legit.
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by justmag(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
After seeing this picture. ..all I could think of is jazmine Sullivan's "i burst the windows out yo car!" Track....Lmaoo. . grin
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by stan241(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Don't condone cheating but only a "cray cray" chick will do something like this
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by sinizia: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Too extreme!!

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned - Lalasticlala circa 1B.C undecided
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
She can kiss her boyfriend goodbye.
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nimblemind(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
No NL girl here should try this with a 9ja guy because she did it.. The headline would be completely different!
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahahaha no hard feelings. Call my mechanic to come and take the car away.... Its all about benjamin baby cheesy
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Mhizizzy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dis post has been here before
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by 7footre(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
What!!!?? A good tin it didn't go beyond gf/bf... it can't be in naija sha cos dem for don bury d girl
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by 400billionman: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i just saw this on instagram and i was like wtf! the girl really have a titanium mind to do this.

shockedshockedshocked

One girl in the past set one range on fire..
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Would you do such if you were in her shoes?

Nope.... will dump ya like nothing happened. no idiat is worth it. grin
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by nikkiehan(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
it doesnt really makes any sense to me. cos dat cant stop d man from cheating
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by IAMBREEZY: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Nope.... will dump ya like nothing happened. no idiat is worth it. grin
Lol..owkay! smiley
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by IAMBREEZY: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
400billionman:

One girl in the past set one range on fire..
wow that's so so bad, i won't take it lightly if my girl fvck with my car, ne'er!
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by jendy36(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Merciless souls!!!
Re: OMG! Look At What A Girl Did To Her Cheating Bf Car by PunkyOh(f): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hit 'Em Up style lol.

Waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Love / Is Marriage Compulsory? / Respond:what Did U Regret Not Doing With Your Ex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.