Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Are Married People Happier Than Singles? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Married People Happier Than Singles? (2454 Views)

6 Reasons Married Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles / Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...i was actually listening to patoranking's happy day...dat was what inspired me to post this....i shud get married na..tho nt now.
cool.....say in the next five years

Right? cheesy
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Singles of course

Playboys grin banging everything in skirt
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by marieolae(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
It all depends on the individuals.
As for me,I'm looking forward to marriage at the same time I'm not.
Marriage has a lot more disadvantages in my point of view.
Some people get married to heartache,depression and sadness.
Some people get married to joy, happiness and prosperity.
I don't want to generalise, but I think the "singles" are happier.
Marriage comes with a lot of baggage.

1 Like

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Tallesty1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
em ' just short of words..... I just don't know what to say.... Emm angry am I annoying someone? undecided coz I was kidding that time ooo
Hahahahahaha.

No, you are not.

I tagged you because u witnessed it............
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by chibwike(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

cool.....say in the next five years

Right? cheesy
yeah....tho i wud love i and my twin to do that together....and wed the same day...probably
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Rapsainot(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahaha.

No, you are not.

I tagged you because u witnessed it............
seriously, some peeps might think you're referring to me... undecided
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
** lemme talk out of marital experience**

I think the truth is,

Some people find joy in their single status than when married and vice versa.. So it's not generally acceptable that a married person must derive joy in marriage, so it's a vice versa thing
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
It's relative...very relative.
Now, don't give me that a lot of marriages are breaking up these days...and a lot of married women are unhappy... because that's very myopic___ marriages would break up whether we like it or not, it's up to you to see your marriage as one of those that would NEVER BREAKUP

___ If you get married to the right person for the right reason- you would definitely be happy.
__You could marry the right person for the wrong reason(out of pity)... and the wrong person for the right reason (financial reasons). One day the money might not be there or the pity would clear from yo eye...I don't need to tell, what would happen.

Betting on a marriage to give you happiness is a risky gamble...because "marriage won’t magically create happiness, which makes personal character development during the SINGLE years even more important.”

so to satisfactorily decide if marital bliss trumps the single life - we have to deduce which comes first
:- Happiness or Marriage?

On the average, I can boldly tell you that marriage is a beautiful thing #loveStruck# kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Tallesty1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
seriously, some peeps might think you're referring to me... undecided
apologies.

I will modify it............
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by sunnyt1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Yes. If u marry ur soulmate.

Soulmate? Dnt be decieved, It dosnt exist.

This is one of the reasons for unhappiness in marriages

Forget the fantacy and leave nollywood
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
It's relative...very relative.
Now, don't give me that a lot of marriages are breaking up these days...and a lot of married women are unhappy... because that's very myopic___ marriages would break up whether we like it or not, it's up to you to see your marriage as one of those that would NEVER BREAKUP

___ If you get married to the right person for the right reason- you would definitely be happy.
__You could marry the right person for the wrong reason(out of pity)... and the wrong person for the right reason (financial reasons). One day the money might not be there or the pity would clear from yo eye...I don't need to tell, what would happen.

Betting on a marriage to give you happiness is a risky gamble...because "marriage won’t magically create happiness, which makes personal character development during the SINGLE years even more important.”

so to satisfactorily decide if marital bliss trumps the single life - we have to deduce which comes first
:- Happiness or Marriage?

On the average, I can boldly tell you that marriage is a beautiful thing #loveStruck# kiss
..Absolute Brilliance in display!
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by BreezyRita(f): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Dunno......... Not married.
But I feel marriage is a beautiful thing.... Its got to be.
Neways, I think Aunty Karchisbarbie has said it all
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 08, 2014
What more can I say!
Kachisbarbie has said it all

Sewiously seun needs to add more Smileys to the few here. Wish I cud copy one from my bbm and paste here
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Rapsainot(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
apologies.

I will modify it............
no qualms sire.... Good morning wink
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Rapsainot:
no qualms sire.... Good morning wink
Morning bro, how are you?

You owe me $140 for the signaturewinksmiley
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Rapsainot(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Morning bro, how are you?

You owe me $140 for the signaturewinksmiley
oya send me your account number wink°°°° abi I should send mtn card ni grin
Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
Dunno......... Not married.
But I feel marriage is a beautiful thing.... Its got to be.
Neways, I think Aunty Karchis barbie has said it all

Aunty?lolz
I no be aunty o...young girl like me.

AgapeCharis:
What more can I say!
Kachisbarbie has said it all

Talk ya own...I haven't said it all angry

1 Like

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Talk ya own...I haven't said it all angry
u have swirrie.

Like u said, its relative
One can't really generalise.
Some peeps are happier when dey were single and some are happier wen married.

Though originally, everyone is supposed to be happier bn married. Why? Because finding someone u love and loves u back and assists u fulfill ur dreams, cultivates u, make u a better person......meehn u have no choice other than to be happy.

All of dt can b in place and if u don't learn how to live with d person, no matter hw old u are u'r gna have issues in ur marriage
Another reason for the turbulence in many marriages today is the misconstrued idea of d word "love". Many think it ends with the feeling of which its nt.

Much to be said
Anyway, one can't really generalise.

I hope I have said something grin

1 Like

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u have swirrie.

Like u said, its relative
One can't really generalise.
Some peeps are happier when dey were single and some are happier wen married.

Though originally, everyone is supposed to be happier bn married. Why? Because finding someone u love and loves u back and assists u fulfill ur dreams, cultivates u, make u a better person......meehn u have no choice other than to be happy.

All of dt can b in place and if u don't learn how to live with d person, no matter hw old u are u'r gna have issues in ur marriage
Another reason for the turbulence in many marriages today is the misconstrued idea of d word "love". Many think it ends with the feeling of which its nt.

Much to be said
Anyway, one can't really generalise.

I hope I have said something grin

ehen...now you're talking! !

1 Like

Re: Are Married People Happier Than Singles? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ehen...now you're talking! !
smiley

Hws ya day going

(1) (2) (Reply)

December Break Up Excuses! / My GF Now Wears YANSH / Why Are Guys So Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.