Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's (29875 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by drnairalov: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Samsung galaxy s4 zoom
Dimensions (mm) 125.50 x 63.50 x
Weight (g) 208.00
Battery capacity (mAh) 2330
Display
Screen size (inches) 4.30
Touchscreen Yes
Touchscreen type Capacitive
Resolution 560x960 pixels

Processor 1.5GHz dual-core
RAM 1.5GB
Internal storage 8GB

Camera
Rear camera 16-megapixel
Front camera 1.9-megapixel
Software
Operating System Android 4.2

Cons:it's quite chunky and you get asked alot if you're walking around with a camera grin

am happy u loved the fone i bought 4 u babe!!! dont misplace thisone like dat iPhone I got u ok..cheers!!
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
donhils:

Please where did you get this version? 32gb and 3GB ram? The one in my area is the 16gb and 2GB ram version. I want the 32gb. Where did you buy from?

Bought mine on eBay. Already sold it off though and now rocking the 16gb 2gb ram version, i would say not much difference.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by abatically(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
donhils:

You upgraded via custom Rom, OTA or LG PC suite?

I've downloaded the latest ROM v20D since the last one. This is a completely stock ROM, no root needed. U can download the kdz file from www.xda-developers.com. u have to flash with lg flash tool which u can download online. The instructions are there on XDA, if u don't get it I can give u step by step guide, very easy.

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Lilamartedi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
drnairalov:

am happy u loved the fone i bought 4 u babe!!! dont misplace thisone like dat iPhone I got u ok..cheers!!
Daddy, I want iPhone 6 cry
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by fuckerholic(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
donhils:

16mp front camera? Lies...
Sorry dear now I understand your arguement bases..I mean 16mp rear cam (back) not front
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by fuckerholic(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
kene05:
perhaps he was trying to correct u, it's rare to have a fone with 16mp front camera, how many megapixels would the front cam b den?
always crosscheck what you typed before submitting..I meant rear cam (back) not front. Its a mistake
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by bharkarh(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fredfrank:
Using samsung galaxy s4 active... 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM... air view, air gesture, smart pause, scoll and stay all available... d battery life is superb.. if charged to 100%, it can work a whole day with d 4G data on.. d fone is very fast with 8MP back camera nd 2MP front camera which are both very clear... water and dust resistant... d fone is cool with android 4.4.2 right now and a future upgrade to 5.0 already worked on by samsung..below are screengrabs
Hello bro, my charger got burnt. ...
Can you please send me a picture of ur s4 charger . Thanks
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nsonaso(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Youngzedd:

China, with case and tempered glass plus shipping cost around 55,000.

Initialize have it in Stock now.
Bro which Air Mail shipped it for you?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by donhils: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2014
abatically:

I've downloaded the latest ROM v20D since the last one. This is a completely stock ROM, no root needed. U can download the kdz file from www.xda-developers.com. u have to flash with lg flash tool which u can download online. The instructions are there on XDA, if u don't get it I can give u step by step guide, very easy.
Are you in Lagos?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Truman155(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2014
ps i need help i want to know if acer Iconia Tab A1-811 can be used to make voice call
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Nsonaso:

Bro which Air Mail shipped it for you?

I used an agent to ship it.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nsonaso(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Youngzedd:

I used an agent to ship it.
Which agent.... And what is the shipping charge
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Youngzedd(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Nsonaso:

Which agent.... And what is the shipping charge

Check business section, look for China shipping agents thread.

I suggest you buy it here in Nigeria because there have been a delay in battery goods. Unless you're fit to wait for weeks.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by obaobirin: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Truman155:
ps i need help i want to know if acer Iconia Tab A1-811 can be used to make voice call

No you can't make voice calls with it.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Eynosaintval(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2014
How can I take a screen shut with my phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by DAVE5(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
prince3009:
Etisalat's chinese version of Huawei Ascend Y220 which I bought for N7,500. I was even happy I bought it at a cheap price

PROS: Absolutely NONE!

CONS: Phone freezes all the time to the extent that I can't pick my calls most times. When I insert a memory card into it, the useless phone will get a life of it's own by typing by itself, opening mssgs and initiating the camera by itself and taking snapshots. You dial a number, press send and everything becomes still...don't bother...just drop the phone and go into the kitchen and cook indomie and by the time you are done eating it, that is when it will actually send the call. angry angry

guy slow down now, u nearly make me laff fall comot 4rm d chair wey i sidon

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by DAVE5(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
Samsung S5 imitation, it has a blackberry button in the middle cool

no, its not an imitation i'd rather call ur phone samberry qs5, u too much cool
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2014
DAVE5:

no, its not an imitation i'd rather call ur phone samberry qs5, u too much cool
grin
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by DAVE5(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eynosaintval:
How can I take a screen shut with my phone

what's d fone type and model, u can google it sha

police is ur friend but google is ur best friend

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Truman155(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
ps can someone give me a rating of the xTouch Tablet PF83 i want to buy the phone ur help is appreciated
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
guardian09:
am using the Sony Xperia Z3

specs:
DISPLAY
Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.2 inches (~424 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection Shatter proof glass
- Triluminos display
- X-Reality Engine
4g capability
Nfc: Yes
Camera :
Primary 20.7 mp
secondary 2.2mp
4k Video recording...

MEMORY
Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB
Internal 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
Mine is 16gb internal Memory

Entertainment:
Ps4 Remote play...am still yet to try this out....

FEATURES
OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery

Battery
Stand-by Up to 890 h (2G) / Up to 740 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)
Music play Up to 130 h
Pros: No lagging while playing games, Battery life on this Device is the best I have seen-I only charge it once in two days so far, can throw media files to tv(connect wirelessly with a tv to show/play your media files).

Cons still yet to find one...Been using the phone for just over a week.
am using HtC vivid,but pls how did u all
get that status bar I like it. someone
should share how to get it.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by topsytechy: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Innjoo 12s:

PROS: very high speed performance.. the camera is very clear in daytime, can multi-task like mad
cons: camera during the nightime is 50%

above all.. i dont regret buying my Innjoo 12s
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
topsytechy:
Innjoo 12s:

PROS: very high speed performance.. the camera is very clear in daytime, can multi-task like mad
cons: camera during the nightime is 50%

above all.. i dont regret buying my Innjoo 12s
How much do u bought it?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by MrsShodimu: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2015
odun4love:

How much do u bought it?

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motororola g xt 1033

Some of the features includes

Android 5.0 lollipop
Dual sim both support 4g data connection
1gb ram
non removable 2070 may
Bluetooth v4.0
FM radio
Corning Gorilla glass 3
Snapdragon 400
GPU Adreno 305
CPU Quad-Core 1.2ghz Cortex A7
4.5inches screen
And so on

Cons

No SD card slot

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrMexs007:
Motororola g xt 1033

Some of the features includes

Android 5.0 lollipop
Dual sim both support 4g data connection
1gb ram
non removable 2070 may
Bluetooth v4.0
FM radio
Corning Gorilla glass 3
Snapdragon 400
GPU Adreno 305
CPU Quad-Core 1.2ghz Cortex A7
4.5inches screen
And so on

Cons

No SD card slot
Nice phone uv gat

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Kingoflotto(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tecno H3 and tecno H6 baddest combination absolutely awesome
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingoflotto:
Tecno H3 and tecno H6 baddest combination absolutely awesome
Yeah especially the tecno h6
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by phazotron(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm using an lg optimus g pro (lg e980) running CyanogenMod 12 android 5.0.2
pros:
5.5 inch fhd screen
2gb ram 1.7ghz quad core processor
ir blaster that enables it to double as remote control etc

cons:
my battery life seems to have taken a turn for the worse after the upgrade but no regrets Shaa. here comes the pics:
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by phazotron(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm using an lg optimus g pro (lg e980) running CyanogenMod 12 android 5.0.2
pros:
5.5 inch fhd screen
2gb ram 1.7ghz quad core processor
ir blaster that enables it to double as remote control etc

cons:
my battery life seems to have taken a turn for the worse after the upgrade. secondly i hate that cyanogen file manager but no regrets Shaa. here comes the pics:

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Nice gadget, u v gat, as for the battery life decrease after update i think it will improve after using for a certain period of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

[HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files / Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.