Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's (29950 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Othankz(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
plz I want your advise... I wnt to get a new Andriod phone ranging between 25 nd 30 thousand naira, I want a fone with gud camera resolution,graphics,I love games.. nd a lasting ba3.plz guys I need ur advice which android device wud u recommend
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by phazotron(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
ulefone be one cubot s350 leagoo lead 1 lg optimus g pro elephone g7
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
phazotron:
ulefone be one cubot s350 leagoo lead 1 lg optimus g pro elephone g7
Nice one
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by donhils: 9:33am On May 21, 2015
phazotron:
I'm using an lg optimus g pro (lg e980) running CyanogenMod 12 android 5.0.2
pros:
5.5 inch fhd screen
2gb ram 1.7ghz quad core processor
ir blaster that enables it to double as remote control etc

cons:
my battery life seems to have taken a turn for the worse after the upgrade. secondly i hate that cyanogen file manager but no regrets Shaa. here comes the pics:
Please do you have any link to where I can get 5.0.2 lollipop update? I also rock G Pro but mine is still on 4.4.2 kitkat.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by kene05(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Currently using INfiniX HoT NoTe pro
The pro's are as follows
1. The battery life is awesome, the phone is a beast generally, multitasking without lagging.
2. 2gb ram 32gb internal memory
3. Good 8mp rear camera and 2mp front camera,
4. Fast charging, special charger designed by araimo, though it's 4000mah battery still charges from 0-100% in 105mins record time.
Con
1. The only con of this beast is the audio output, though not too bad but should have been far better.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by ellie: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
phazotron:
I'm using an lg optimus g pro (lg e980) running CyanogenMod 12 android 5.0.2
pros:
5.5 inch fhd screen
2gb ram 1.7ghz quad core processor
ir blaster that enables it to double as remote control etc

cons:
my battery life seems to have taken a turn for the worse after the upgrade. secondly i hate that cyanogen file manager but no regrets Shaa. here comes the pics:

As said by the next poster, your batterylife will improve after some time. However, batterylife is much worse on lollipop (5.0 or 5.1.1) compared to kitkat which has the best battery life so far. The battery problem with lollipop is due to a drain caused by mobile network. Google claims to have solved the issue in android 6.0. I guess we will have to flash cm ROM to get that because I am faily certain LG will not be updating this phone to Marshmallow.

And for people that will like to get phone, one can get a refurbished one from Aliexpress for about 100usd. The shipping time is a bit long though.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
ellie:

As said by the next poster, your batterylife will improve after some time. However, batterylife is much worse on lollipop (5.0 or 5.1.1) compared to kitkat which has the best battery life so far. The battery problem with lollipop is due to a drain caused by mobile network. Google claims to have solved the issue in android 6.0. I guess we will have to flash cm ROM to get that because I am faily certain LG will not be updating this phone to Marshmallow.

And for people that will like to get phone, one can get a refurbished one from Aliexpress for about 100usd. The shipping time is a bit long though.

how much can i get a uk used lg g2 or g3,not refurbished o
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's by TheOdd1sOut: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.